Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Chris Brown Shows Off Another Head Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Shows Off Another Head Tattoo (1173 Views)

Justin Bieber Gets A Massive Lion's Head Tattoo (photos) / See The Devilish Head Tattoo Unveiled By Benji Madden(photos) / Photos: Chris Brown Shows Off His $200k Rezvani Beast Sports Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Shows Off Another Head Tattoo by Naijafamous(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015

Chris Brown decided to get another head tattoo after fans blasted him for tattooing his head few days ago.

The singer took to Instagram today to show off his new head tat and captioned the photo with “I do what The F**k I want!”

The singer added a bull head tat to the female head he did recently.

See the tat photo below.

http://naijafamous.com/2015/08/chris-brown-shows-off-another-head-tattoo/

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Caught Staring At The Backside Of A Chick At An Event / I Have Met Many Men But I Cherish This Man – Omotola / Checkout Naomi Campbell Dress At The Emmy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.