Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nothing Embarrasses Me — Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Embarrasses Me — Obasanjo (662 Views)

Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Embarrasses Me — Obasanjo by asha80(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
Nothing embarrasses me — Obasanjo
By Emeka Ezekiel
Published: Monday, 30 Mar 2009
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has declared that nothing can embarrass him.

Skip to next paragraph

Photo file
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

Obasanjo , who spoke to journalists at the Presidential Wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, on Sunday, was reacting to the allegation that he was booed and stoned with eggs in London penultimate week.

“Nothing embarrasses me. Not even you journalists,” Obasanjo told journalists who sought his reaction over the alleged ugly incident in London

The former president, who arrived Nigeria aboard a presidential aircraft marked 5N-AGF, later dashed into a dark Mercedes M-Class, after exchanging banters with journalists

Two weeks ago , Obasanjo was reportedly booed by scores of African students who besieged the London School of Economics where he delivered a lecture on the unrest in Democratic Republic of Congo.

The former President delivered a lecture on “Eastern DRC: What should the international community be doing?” along with David Leonard and James Putzel, both experts on the Congolese crisis.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200903304341768
Re: Nothing Embarrasses Me — Obasanjo by strangleyo: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
Yeah we know.
Re: Nothing Embarrasses Me — Obasanjo by chidichris(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2009
i hardly accept anything from obj but i am abt doing the unusual now.
for the first time, i am in agreement with obj.
it is true nothing embarrasses him.
he is such a shameless man.

(1) (Reply)

Bunkering - Jtf To Go After Retired Generals / Manufacturers Of My Pikin Get Bail / Nafdac Reads Riot Act To Onitsha Drug Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.