Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! (4520 Views)

DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert / DJ Haywire Party Banger Mix Alert / Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Eduregard pabon Victvames
I couldn't send you guys PMs that was why I had to mention you guys here... I need your contacts please..
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by victvames(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
I don't understand why U need my contact, I'm new hear...
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 4:42am On Dec 17, 2015
victvames:
I don't understand why U need my contact, I'm new hear...
I need it for your story, "The President's Daughter and I" bro
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good day guys. Here to announce that I am opening a blog. The Mchub Blog. Co-owned by Oyenuga Ayomikun and Taiwo Oluwatomisin

The McHub Blog, inaugurates on the 22nd of December 2015,
we will be dedicated to giving you the very best and newest of
events and happenings around the world. We promise to keep it
simple, informative, verified and jaw-dropping.
The McHub Blog will be unique in the way it is being run
(positively of course) and we'll ensure you leave here with
smiles on your faces and satisfaction.
On the day of its inauguration, existing news that people have
not heard (probably because of bad publicity) and also the latest
news happening will be shared with you guys.
Here, anyone's views will be posted regardless of the criticism
( constructive and destructive).
The full meaning of McHub is the Miscellany Collage Hub
Blog because of its versatility in events.
Its regular commenters and viewers will be called McHubites
(although if you guys prefer another moniker for a sense of
belonging, you are free!)
Both foreigners and locals alike are welcome here.
Welcome to the McHub Blog!!!
Sit back and enjoy the ride!!!
#anticipate
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by victvames(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
haryomikun:

I need it for your story, "The President's Daughter and I" bro

07060981481 Whatsapp
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by EduRegard: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
haryomikun:
Eduregard pabon Victvames
I couldn't send you guys PMs that was why I had to mention you guys here... I need your contacts please..
Aiii boss...eduregard@gmail.com ... 08147922560
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
DJ Haywire, tha' bad Nigerian guy is out with a new mix of various tracks from the Top 100 Billboard Hits for the year 2015 titled T.I.M.F.T Mixtape... A mixtape made just cool your heads and rock to good music whenever you are bored, playing games or strategizing how to get a new girlfriend in yo' hood.
The tracklist is as follows...

1.Justin Bieber - Sorry
2.Sam Hunt - House Party
3.Fifth Harmony Ft Kid Ink - Worth it.
4.Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
5.Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
6.Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
7.Omi - Cheerleader Felix
8.Maroon 5 - Sugar
9.Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
10.David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj and Afrojack - Hey Mama (Glowinthedark Remix)
11.Sarz - Bitch Better Have My Money (Remix ) Ft. Rihanna
12.WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
13.Zedd - Beautiful Now ft. Jon Bellion
14.Silento - Watch Me (Whip-Nae Nae)
15.Skrillex And Diplo feat Justin Bieber Where Are You Now

Download at http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-timft-mixtape.html and give your views guys. I also welcome criticism {constructive please}... Thanks *fistbump*

1 Like

Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
The latest Naija mixtape from me is dropping monday guys. its gonna be dancehall from beginning to the end. A true reflector of a Party Banging Mixtape
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 2:18am On Jan 22, 2016
DJ Haywire is back again! And its a pure dancehall mixtape this time. Tracks from the very latest albums and also latest singles were featured in this. But there's just a little difference in this... All tracks featured are Afro Pop/Dancehall tracks made to keep you dancing from beginning to end.... Check the tracklist below... 1.LAX - Open and close 2.Patoranking - Make Am 3.Tiwa Savage - African Waist 4.Sean Tizzle - Eruku S'aye Po 5.Falz Ft. Yemi Alade & Shaydee - Soupe 6.Benson - No Fall My Hand 7.Ice Prince - Boss (Prod. By Tekno) 8.Timaya ft. Don Jazzy - I Concur (prod. KillerTunes) 9.Pepenazi - Pepenazi ft. Olamide - Illegal 10.Skales - Mu Jo 11.Reekado Banks - Sugar Baby 12.Kcee x Harrysong x Skiibii - Ebaeno 13.Don Jazzy x Tiwa Savage x Dr Sid x D'princex Reekado Banks x Di'ja x Korede Bello - Jantamata 14.Lil Kesh FT Viktoh - Efejoku 15.Harry Song ft. Kcee , Olamide , Iyanya & Orezi - Reggae Blues 16.Uhuru Zenze Remix 17.Wizkid - For You ft. Akon 18.J. Martins - Dance For Me (Remix) Ft. Koffi Olomide 19.Bracket ft. Tekno - Panya 20.Davido Ft. Olamide - The Money 21.Famous - Famous - Wire Master 22.Yemi Alade Ft. Dj Arafat - Do As I Do 23.Seriki ft Olamide - Somebody 24.CDQ X Olamide - Woss Wobi (Freestyle) 25.Skales - Lo Le | .ng 26.Kcee ft Uhuru - Talk & Do 27.Niniola - Ibadi 28.Ketchup - Baby Paulina 29.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si 30.Lakeside ft Dre San Skaliey - Kondo 31.Young Ocha Ft. Small Doctor - Aunty Ana 32.CDQ ft. Wizkid - Nawo E Soke (Prod. By Masterkraft) 33.Victoria Kimani - Show 34.Skales - Koyewon 35.Oskido's Candy - Tsa Mandebele Kids 36.Timaya Some More 37.Jaywon - Angelina 38.Dre San Ft. Dammy Krane - Highness Remix 39.Navio ft. Burna Boy - 40.Small Doctor ft Olamide - You Know? 41.Dj spinall ft yemi alade - Pepper dem A mixtape that'll keep you changing your dance steps from Shoki to even the forgotten Makossa... Its both for the old and the young... Download at http:// www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-his- afro.html
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2016
viclawz
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by glyentertainmen: 1:44am On Jan 23, 2016
2016 AFRO PARTY MIX. 1 hour across the continent of Africa.
New Hit African Musics

https://soundcloud.com/gly-nosa/dj-gly-crispy-fresh-mix-2016-afro-party-mix
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
glyentertainmen:
New Hit African Musics

sad On My Hard Earned Thread angry undecided
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by sirbiolee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
glyentertainmen:
New Hit African Musics

how can i download ds mixtape cuz not showing download link..
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
sirbiolee:

how can i download ds mixtape cuz not showing download link..
Dodoyo!!! angry angry
Re: Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! by haryomikun(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Subscribe to http://www.TheMchub.com BBM channel today.

You can visit our website and read our self-written articles smiley

If you like them, then you can subscribe by clicking on http://pin.Bbm.com/C0025637A

It'll prompt you to 'open the channel in BBM. Do so and click on the join button

OR searching for the channel on BBM. The channel pin is C0025637A

We say thanks to our existing subscribers and the subsequent ones who will subscribe from this thread

Thanks once again smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Dhiin – Best Of Shola Allyson Mix / T.I. Or Ludacris: Who Looks Better? / Saint Haywhy Ft Mohbad Ft Uchaylee "Picker Die" (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.