Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple. (2062 Views)

Kim Kardashian Shows Up To An Event BOTTOMLESS!! Exposing Her Lady Part (photos) / Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / Photo: Chelsea Handler Completely N@ked In Her Bra, Covers Lady Privat Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple. by Willaimsbrick(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
40-year-old comedian, Chelsea Handler took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a bathroom selfie in which she's only sporting a bra while covering her lady part with an apple. She captioned it "Look at my hair. Something must have happened while I slumbered,". Check out the full photo after the cut..

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/08/photo-chelsea-handler-takes-selfie-in.html

Re: Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple. by Spicylate(f): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
That it means what? Or it equals what?
Re: Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
So this is actually a name of someone?! I initialy thought you are talking about my Club Boss or The Beautiful Dr Eva of my club. Chelsea Handler? Funny!!!!!!
Re: Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple. by MRBrownJ: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
old hag trying to stay relevant in the media, by posting BS outrageous pictures online in order to compete with young biatches like Miley or Riri

(1) (Reply)

HOT:- 6 Month Pregnant Coco Flaunts S3xy Bod In String Bikini / (PHOTOS) Nigeria Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes / Davido Fans Goes Crazy As He Rock With His Girl Dancer Live On Stage(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.