Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) (2070 Views)

Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine / Download New Joint: Skales “mukulu” And “keresimesi” / Modenine New Joint:bad Man Ft A One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dejiariyo: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
if i say modenine is the mosy hardworking rapper in nigeria,its an understatement.he makes songs out of anything.he recorded this track when he was on glo rule tour just like 5 days ago and inspired by basketmouth and okey bakassi.
he is not like some who are finding it hard to drop albums,that is the way to be relevant not shooting videos for old albums enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbbNrDpaOAU
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by Dotman01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
Not shooting videos for old albums? I definately kno who u're referrin to gringrin
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by kaypumpin2(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2009
It's about to get ugly like Omo baba's face shocked grin

Nice track smiley
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by devayid(m): 2:34am On Mar 31, 2009
Heh this is some good sturvs
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by ofokasibe: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2009
dejiariyo:

if i say modenine is the mosy hardworking rapper in nigeria,its an understatement.
he is not like some who are finding it hard to drop albums,that is the way to be relevant not shooting videos for old albums enjoy

TRUE TALK DEJI!
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by rapjunkie(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2009
dejiariyo:

if i say modenine is the mosy hardworking rapper in nigeria,its an understatement.he makes songs out of anything.he recorded this track when he was on glo rule tour just like 5 days ago and inspired by basketmouth and okey bakassi.
he is not like some who are finding it hard to drop albums[b],that is the way to be relevant not shooting videos for old albums [/b] enjoy

@dejirayo

R u serious? where is the 3rd verse then?Did Mode run out of gas cos he was working so hard? ? didnt Mode do a glo show in Feb? why you still taking shots at you know who?

I beg, the song sounds like every other Mode 9 song.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by tosinaded(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2009
Dude shld be promoting his album
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2009
@tosin
U cant be serious,promotin a failed album grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by tosinaded(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2009
More reason y he shld promote it
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2009
@tosin
Tosine u dey make me laugh grin grin grin grin
U don 4get say M.I album still dey rule
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by rapjunkie(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2009
dammiecool:

@tosin
Tosine u dey make me laugh grin grin grin grin
U don 4get say M.I album still dey rule

r u saying that in naija, only one rap album can do well at a time?
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2009
@rapjunkie
no be say only one rap album fit do well @ a time.pradgim shit n talk about it is d latest rap album 4 naija right now,d issue is dat mode is too dry,
He cant compete with M.I right now.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by rapjunkie(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2009
dammiecool:

@rapjunkie
no be say only one rap album fit do well @ a time.pradgim shit n talk about it is d latest rap album 4 naija right now,d issue is dat mode is too dry,
He cant compete with M.I right now.

I feel u.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2009
Thank u Thank u shocked
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dejiariyo: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2009
@rapjunkie
i used to think you know alot about rap untill u made that misguided statement, modenine did exactly his own version of how to make money or havent yu heard of a track with that title ? and modenine just did a comedy version of it,i dont know why yu want modenine to kick more lines than the original version of the song, and for me its was 16 bars and that good enough for me.
about glo tour, u need to be reminded that glo tour finished in lagos on march 21 and not feburary and u stated.

and to another slowpoke who said modenine album is a failure lol,i guess your definition of a failed album shud be no dancing track?okay i get you.
if modenine album is nominated for hiphop awards and u still see it as a failed album then so be it.but anyone who appreciate originality and poetry will surely know paradigm shift is a classic and mind u its nominated for the rap album of year while some are finding it hard to drop albums all we here is tyre noise lol.

and to say modenine ran out of gas lol, he has so many tracks that did not even made it to paradim shift e.g arsenal anthem and naija djs, if its was another rapper they would have put thm on the album, i wish modenine can sell this noise makers some of his tracks so that they can drop albums as well instead of shooting more videos and shooting remix videos.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dejiariyo: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
dejiariyo:

@rapjunkie
i used to think you know alot about rap untill u made that misguided statement, modenine did exactly his own version of how to Rob or havent yu heard of a track with that title ? and modenine just did a comedy version of it,i dont know why yu want modenine to kick more lines than the original version of the song, and for me its was 16 bars and that good enough for me.
about glo tour, u need to be reminded that glo tour finished in lagos on march 21 and not feburary and u stated.

and to another slowpoke who said modenine album is a failure lol,i guess your definition of a failed album shud be no dancing track?okay i get you.
if modenine album is nominated for hiphop awards and u still see it as a failed album then so be it.but anyone who appreciate originality and poetry will surely know paradigm shift is a classic and mind u its nominated for the rap album of year while some are finding it hard to drop albums all we here is tyre noise lol.

and to say modenine ran out of gas lol, he has so many tracks that did not even made it to paradim shift e.g arsenal anthem and naija djs, if its was another rapper they would have put thm on the album, i wish modenine can sell this noise makers some of his tracks so that they can drop albums as well instead of shooting more videos and shooting remix videos.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
Alo alo o o alo alo alo
storyyy  storyy o storyyy storyyy
E get i one big baby hin name na mode baboontunde
e get body odour
his dick is stuk inside javalove n dejis ass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dejiariyo: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
dammiecool:

Alo alo o o alo alo alo
storyyy  storyy o storyyy storyyy
E get i one big baby hin name na mode baboontunde
e get body odour
his privates is stuk inside javalove n dejis ass grin grin grin grin grin

now what do yu mean by this?if yu disagree with me,yu just need to express yourself not behaving like someone who got dementia.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
ur story is not workin 4 me
too watery 2 weak 4 me
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dejiariyo: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
dammiecool:

ure right my Guy,uve got no sense. tongue tongue cry cry

aint your guy,i dont know why u keep dickriding my posts,i directed my msg to rapjunkie and not ur deluded life and u say aint got sense.well its takes a senseless slowpoke like you to figure it out.i just hope u go back to the main topic on here if yu do might get my response.dont go off topic
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by rapjunkie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2009
dejiariyo:

@rapjunkie
i used to think you know alot about rap untill u made that misguided statement, modenine did exactly his own version of how to make money or havent yu heard of a track with that title ? and modenine just did a comedy version of it,i dont know why yu want modenine to kick more lines than the original version of the song, and for me its was 16 bars and that good enough for me.

@dejirayo

Your doing it again.

1. Why can't you concentrate on your God Mode9 and leave others out of it?
2. Are you envious that others can afford to shoot more videos instead of writing yeye pointless songs?
3. Do you really think that ' Comedy rap' is funny? 50 cent's 'how to rob' was already funny and didnt need a 'comedy' version as you put it.
4. do you really think this is a 'classic' track from Mode9?

Why would 'gunners anthem' make anybodys album?

I don't mind Mode9 BUT i cant stand you guys being so friggin obnoxious
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2009
@rapjunkie
dat is d point
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by ofokasibe: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
hey you guys have been talking bout mode for the past 3years una no dey tire. modenine has tried . !but ruggedman is a dissapointment to naija hiphop and his fans . he is no more relevant!

@dejiariyo
dont waste ur time . most of them dot mean what they say about mode. they all have ruggedman and modenine songs playing on their laptops.! so its pointless arguing.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by funkybaby(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
rapjunkie:

Why would 'gunners anthem' make anybodys album?

grin grin
I agree
Good thing he had small sense of not including it in his album
It's a very nonsense song

ofokasibe:

dont waste ur time . most of them dot mean what they say about mode. they all have ruggedman and modenine songs playing on their laptops.! so its pointless arguing.

Ruggedman . . . . . Some
Mode 9 . . . . HELL NO!!!
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by dammiecool(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ofokabibe
I agree wit u 2 an extent.
Rugged is never a dissapointment!!!
angry angry angry
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by khanye(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ Deji

U're just wasting your time trying to lecture retard minds!

@ post

I wonder why people wont agree this guy is good.
Not like some fools who find it hard to release a single
after another wack song.

Check the lyrics below:

[b]
COMEDY GUYS ARE GETTING DOE LIKE MAD YO
HIT EM UP AND GRAB WHUTEVER I CAN YO
TOLD BASKET MOUTH TO PUT THE GLO DOE IN THE BASKET
IM NOT ASKING, DON’T LET ME BLOW A GASKET
IF I GO DIE WAN KPAI PUT HIM IN A CASKET
JEDI , STEADY CUSTOMER HES GETTING HIS ASS KICKED
ALI BABA,S KING SO I WALKED RIGHT PAST HIM, NO HARRASSING
HEARD HE ROLLS WITH A BODY GUARD
ROBBING TEJU BABY FACE WILL NOT BE HARD
IF HE TRIES TO BEG ,HIS BABY FACE WILL END UP SCARED
JULIUS AGWU,S LIVING LARGE FROM CRACK YOUR RIBS
TOLD HIM TO GIMMIE THE CASH OR AMA CRACK YOUR RIBS
KLINT GOT SOBER GAVE ME THE KEYS TO HIS CRIB
D DONS GETTING BASHED UP LIKE A CRASH DUMMY I AINT ROBBING HIM FOR ONE REASON…HIM NO FUNNY
OKEY BAKASSI’S GETTING STUCK FOR IMO MONEY
GANDOKI TRIED TO ACT UP , WHUT THE HELL HE SMOKING?
ONE SLAP LET THE JOKER KNOW I WASN’T JOKING
SCOPING WALE GATES AT HEATHROW BEFORE HIM FLY HOME
PUT PLASTIC GUN TO HIM BACK AND TOOK HIS I PHONE

STEP TO LAPACIOUS BOSE YOU DROP THE BREAD
AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY DROP THAT BREAD
PUT TWO IN HER BELLY WONDER WHY SHE AINT DIE YET (DIET)
KOFFI’S KINDA LOUD BUT THE KNIFE MAD HIM QUITE
BLOCKED AY AND HOLY MALLAM AFTER CHURCH
LIKE WHICH ONE OF YOU CLOWNS WANNA DIE FIRST
NOW RUN YA HAND CHAINS YA RINGS AND YA BLINGS
UH HUH UH HUH JOKES ON YOU AND IT STINGS
GORDONS JUST GOT BACK WITH A SUIT CASE
TOLD HIM TO HAND IT OVER PLUS THE GHANA LACE
OR ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY LIKE OMOBABA’S FACE
I GO SAVE WAS ACTING LIKE HE DIDN’T REALLY SEND
TILL I PUNCHED HIM…CHANGE YOUR NAME TO I GO SPEND
ENEMY OR FRIEND GIMMIE THE LOOT GIMMIE THE LOOT
TALKATIVE CAUGHT A BAD ONE NOW SON’S MUTE
THE AIRPORTS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO JAM LUCK
SAW GBENGA ADEYINKA WITH A BAG ALL PADLOCKED
I MADE AWAY WITH TWO PHONES AND A LAP TOP.
[/b]

It's crazy man, real ishhhhhhhh.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by rapjunkie(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
khanye:

@ Deji

U're just wasting your time trying to lecture retard minds!

@Khanye

Thought we already established who the retard minds are on NL. Do you really want to go over it again?

Do you really think the lyrics are so much better than other rappers in naija?

Mode takes a concept that has already been done  and this is the best he comes up with?

I wonder how long it took mode . . . . . . . . . lets see, . . . . . . .write down all the names of naija comedians and find how to play with words that come to mind . . . . .i'll be surprised if it took him more than 10 mins

[b]
COMEDY GUYS ARE GETTING DOE LIKE MAD YO
HIT EM UP AND GRAB WHUTEVER I CAN YO ( poor)
TOLD BASKET MOUTH TO PUT THE GLO DOE IN THE BASKET
IM NOT ASKING, DON’T LET ME BLOW A GASKET
IF I GO DIE WAN KPAI PUT HIM IN A CASKET (average. . . . gasket, basket ( twice!!) , casket . .  . . . nursery ryhmes )
JEDI , STEADY CUSTOMER HES GETTING HIS ASS KI$CKED
ALI BABA,S KING SO I WALKED RIGHT PAST HIM, NO HARRASSING ( wtf?)
HEARD HE ROLLS WITH A BODY GUARD
ROBBING TEJU BABY FACE WILL NOT BE HARD
IF HE TRIES TO BEG ,HIS BABY FACE WILL END UP SCARED ( average . . . guard, hard, scared . . .babyface ( twice)  . . )
JULIUS AGWU,S LIVING LARGE FROM CRACK YOUR RIBS
TOLD HIM TO GIMMIE THE CASH OR AMA CRACK YOUR RIBS ( i wonder how this long took to  think up?  0.28 secs!!!)
KLINT GOT SOBER GAVE ME THE KEYS TO HIS CRIB ( hmmmmm)
D DONS GETTING BASHED UP LIKE A CRASH DUMMY I AINT ROBBING HIM FOR ONE REASON…HIM NO FUNNY
OKEY BAKASSI’S GETTING STUCK FOR IMO MONEY ( average . . . . . dummy, funny, money. . . . . beginning to notice  a pattern here)
GANDOKI TRIED TO ACT UP , WHUT THE HELL HE SMOKING?
ONE SLAP LET THE JOKER KNOW I WASN’T JOKING    ( lazy . . . . . .smoking, joking )
SCOPING WALE GATES AT HEATHROW BEFORE HIM FLY HOME
PUT PLASTIC GUN TO HIM BACK AND TOOK HIS I PHONE ( see above ,  . .  is this funny?)

STEP TO LAPACIOUS BOSE YOU DROP THE BREAD
AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY DROP THAT BREAD ( average . . . is this a significant play on words? dont think so)
PUT TWO IN HER BELLY WONDER WHY SHE AINT DIE YET (DIET) ( cool)
KOFFI’S KINDA LOUD BUT THE KNIFE MAD HIM QUITE )  ( ok)
BLOCKED AY AND HOLY MALLAM AFTER CHURCH
LIKE WHICH ONE OF YOU CLOWNS WANNA DIE FIRST
NOW RUN YA HAND CHAINS YA RINGS AND YA BLINGS
UH HUH UH HUH JOKES ON YOU AND IT STINGS ( not very good)
GORDONS JUST GOT BACK WITH A SUIT CASE
TOLD HIM TO HAND IT OVER PLUS THE GHANA LACE
OR ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY LIKE OMOBABA’S FACE ( average but a bit better because of 'its about to get ugly' . . . case, lace, face)
I GO SAVE WAS ACTING LIKE HE DIDN’T REALLY SEND
TILL I PUNCHED HIM…CHANGE YOUR NAME TO I GO SPEND ( cool)
ENEMY OR FRIEND GIMMIE THE LOOT GIMMIE THE LOOT
TALKATIVE CAUGHT A BAD ONE NOW SON’S MUTE ( average . . .  previous line written specifically to rhyme with mute )
THE AIRPORTS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO JAM LUCK
SAW GBENGA ADEYINKA WITH A BAG ALL PADLOCKED
I MADE AWAY WITH TWO PHONES AND A LAP TOP. ( better . . . jam luck, padlocked, laptop but still a basic rhyming structure)
[/b]

Yes, the best lyrics ever by a naija rapper wink

Do you really think people ( apart from hardcore M9 fans)  are going to go and rush to cop this song? Are DJ's going to be falling over themselves to play this?

You don't get it do you?

Instead Mode 9 fans get on with their business and support their King, they continually have bad belle for other artists who are doing commercially better . . . . . what a shame!!!
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by javalove(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2009
@rapjunkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i know u r a bloody retard!!!!!

mess!!!!!

If this is what hatred has done to you, then i must tell u dat d earlier u stop hating modenine the better!!!

And if this is what u want to do to a song that was cooked up in a matter of hours, then

let us analyse the lyrics of ur god, rug head man  . . . the ones that took him years to compose!!!!!

Hater oshi!!!

Are u still mad about the fact that modenine is not commercial, ? Or the fact that we his fans are OK with him not going commercial, ??

And if at this stage, u are still expecting modenine to go commercial, then u are the greatest fool of the century !!!!

Mode loves what he's doing and its pating him well !!!!

Or u didnt know he drives an Infiniti jeep now . . .? all from what u call "crap"

go and get a lyfe !!!!!

And if DJ's dont play his songs, he doesnt need them for popularity . . . he's got it !!!!

Modenine all the way !!!!

I CAN PUCK UP A RUGHEAD MAN ALBUM AND ANALYSE HIS LYRICS HERE, I TELL U IT WUD BE SOOOOO PATHETIC !!!
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by rapjunkie(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
javalove:

@rapjunkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i know u r a bloody retard!!!!!

mess!!!!!

If this is what hatred has done to you, then i must tell u dat d earlier u stop hating modenine the better!!!

And if this is what u want to do to a song that was cooked up in a matter of hours, then

let us analyse the lyrics of ur god, rug head man  . . . the ones that took him years to compose!!!!!

Hater oshi!!!

Are u still mad about the fact that modenine is not commercial, ? Or the fact that we his fans are OK with him not going commercial, ??

And if at this stage, u are still expecting modenine to go commercial, then u are the greatest fool of the century !!!!

Mode loves what he's doing and its pating him well !!!!

Or u didnt know he drives an Infiniti jeep now . . .? all from what u call "crap"

go and get a lyfe !!!!!

And if DJ's dont play his songs, he doesnt need them for popularity . . . he's got it !!!!

Modenine all the way !!!!

I CAN PUCK UP A RUGHEAD MAN ALBUM AND ANALYSE HIS LYRICS HERE, I TELL U IT WUD BE SOOOOO PATHETIC !!!

hahahahaha . . . . . ,  .  e dey pain u? . .  . . . . . ,  . .  . hahahahahahaha LMAO

Maybe if u let Mode outta ya ass once in a while he would have more than 'a matter of hours'  to write his lyrics

hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS I aint mad at Mode not going commercial . . .  .he can't grin grin grin grin do you think its easy to appeal to the masses? No, its much easier for Mode to write for dunces like u grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by ofokasibe: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
rapjunkie they finish u for there o. oya fight back.
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by darequam(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2009
I luv both artist but i'm more of rugged, To be factual, that Mode's song looks a nice stuff to me, don't see nothin wrong with the lyrics thou.
But at that place were he said ' enemy or friend give the loot, talkative cut a bad one now he's mute'
he was kickin at rugged.
@java
i'm waitin for ur rugged analysis, so the misunderstood could be understood,
Re: New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) by badman(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2009
anythin modenine now must have rugged inside

on the track
nice concept its more of a joke or y the critics sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download: Terrian – God With Us (audio + Official Video) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM : Morgan Wallen - Dangerous: The Double (album + Zip) / What is now wrong about 2Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.