Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Have Just Discovered The Real Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Just Discovered The Real Name Of Jesus (707 Views)

Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Just Discovered The Real Name Of Jesus by ezechima132(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jesus christ is a greek translation from the original ihaushua messiah=joshua messiah .both jesus and joshua are written the same way in hebrew which is יהושוע
א

compare hebrews 4.8 in both KJV and NKJV and see:
Hebrews 4.8 New King James Version (NKJV) '' For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day''

Hebrews 4.8 (KJV)
8For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Re: I Have Just Discovered The Real Name Of Jesus by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
So wetin be my guy name?!
Re: I Have Just Discovered The Real Name Of Jesus by Hiswordxray(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
You are correct dear.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Prostitute Who Marries Her Clients To Offer Sin N Guilt Free Sex / PRIMITIVE: 'TB Joshua Water Could Have Contained Ebola Sooner' / Why You Must Go To Church Today And Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.