Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! (1431 Views)

2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos / Exodus: The Movement Of British-born Nigerians…back To Nigeria / Building A Rapid Mass Transit System (Metro-Rail) In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by akintoso1(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2006
Are there true greener pastures outside Nigeria?Why the sudden mad-rush to the Western Countries by Nigerians?Why the movement from pillar to post??It's a pity that this mad -rush is only " FRY PAN TO FIRE MOVEMENT",
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by donjazzie(m): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2006
ask atiku and obj.you'll find the answers
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by DaSlEek(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2006
Ask the Government, If they improve our economy to be like the westerners then we go sit-down put for our country jeje!!!!
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by DaBlazer(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2006
Mr Akintos If you gat the Opportunity to get out of this land will you ever go , Tell me , i guess even its normal for you to leave your land to get better things and bring it to you land back well i guess you dont know that , Tell me if you have the Opportunity to go study about real estate in The US what is it like when you come home and Invest with your brains if you like go If you like dont go okay Na u Sabi
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by lagoshost(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2006
Well, if anyone desire to travel out, let him go. There is nothing wrong with that.
I just know that if some of you have visa to go, you would not be here.
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by chx: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2006
If you have the opprotunity to travel out, in my opinion, it is better to do so. But you must be going to study or to work; other wise you are just coming here to suffer.
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2006
exactly grin
Re: Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria! by Ugosample(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Even in 2006 there was mass exodus shocked

In 2016, ten years later; with this Buhari economy, I wonder the adjective to qualify the outflow

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Country Is Looking For People,apply For Thier Visa Now Before Is Too Late. / Nigerians In Canada - Whats Up? / Are Africans Charged More On International Flights Than Asians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.