Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039343 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
What is just wrong with these cic people sef. How long will it take them to vet someone's document that one has to wait for this long. No even an update for one to know his or her app status. This issue has to be addressed o. Y dem nogo just return d app as soon as dem see se d app no worth visa Mek persin tek im passport go find anoda place. Even visa to heaven nogo fit take this long

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by frankloh: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
My school resumption date is Jan 4th and I'm yet to hear from the embassy. I was called for medicals since Nov 27th. Please house, any advice on what to do ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
bukky85:
Hello House,

Please can any body help with cheapest flight bookings? Thanks

Check cheapflights.com and also wakanow

Egypt air, ethiopian airline and tukish airlines are usually d cheapest.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
bencheda:
Please i need someone i can share an apartment with in regina close to the university please contact me 07032516531

I sent u a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jewesun: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
frankloh:
My school resumption date is Jan 4th and I'm yet to hear from the embassy. I was called for medicals since Nov 27th. Please house, any advice on what to do ?

It is better to visit their office on monday. I saw a few unclaimed parcel there today. ( Very few indeed). I submitted on 6th Nov. till date no news. It is well. My school resumes on 4th Jan.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jewesun: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
It seems it's a case of "No Courier" for this week.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by najite00: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
guys,welldone...pls I hve applied to nait for over 5months hoping I would be shortlisted for January admission up till now I havent heard any positive response from them..pls is anyone here in my shoes? also does anyone havĂȘ an idea of a school where I could do my pgD with relatively low tuition
I will be looking forward to favorable responses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Vblossom: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
I have been following this link and the people here are wonderful people and are helpful.
I graduated Nov. 2012, served in NYSC 2013/2014. Started working in a private Firm February 2015 till date. I am 27 year old, I am married, I am about to apply for a post graduate Part time study in Conestoga college in Canada. i need your kind help on the following questions;
1. Can I ask someone living in Canada to help me pay my application fee to the school? Will helping me pay the fees affects the VO granting me visa? Note; someone is helping me to pay cos i am finding it difficult to pay from Nigeria.
2. Should I acknowledge I know someone in Canada if asked?
3. Must I share same surname with my sponsor as I will need a sponsor since my personal savings is just 600,000 Naira which is meager, Note; I am using sponsor cos my Dad is late and my savings cannot afford it.
4. If I am asked why I chose to do part time, what will be an ideal response/reply from me? Should I tell the VO, that its to enable me hustle/work.?
5 . Considering I will be sponsored , Should I say I am married if asked by the VO?
6. Are international students doing part time allowed to work
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by louisilva: 12:03am On Jan 01, 2016
May this year bring us lots of TRVs. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by sholay2011(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year (in Naija)!!! cheesy

7 hrs more here smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by 40manlappy: 12:10am On Jan 01, 2016
sholay2011:
Happy new year (in Naija)!!! cheesy

7 hrs more here smiley

Where? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by sholay2011(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2016
40manlappy:

Where? smiley
Winnipeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by 40manlappy: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2016
sholay2011:

Winnipeg

Ok. I thought you guys are ahead of us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year... God will make every body laugh and surprise this yr. ... Believe it... Many TRV will appear by fire. Ijn

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2016
All of us seeking greener pastures in Canada will get it this year in Jesus name..amen! Happy new year

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by siegfried99(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by sholay2011(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2016
40manlappy:

Ok. I thought you guys are ahead of us
Naija is 7 hrs ahead (during winter).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Vblossom: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
I have been following this link and the people here are wonderful people and are helpful.
I graduated Nov. 2012, served in NYSC 2013/2014. Started working in a private Firm February 2015 till date. I am 27 year old, I am married, I am about to apply for a post graduate Part time study in Conestoga college in Canada. i need your kind help on the following questions;
1. Can I ask someone living in Canada to help me pay my application fee to the school? Will helping me pay the fees affects the VO granting me visa? Note; someone is helping me to pay cos i am finding it difficult to pay from Nigeria.
3. Must I share same surname with my sponsor as I will need a sponsor since my personal savings is just 600,000 Naira which is meager, Note; I am using sponsor cos my Dad is late and my savings cannot afford it.
4. If I am asked why I chose to do part time, what will be an ideal response/reply from me? Should I tell the VO, that its to enable me hustle/work.?
5 . Considering I will be sponsored , Should I say I am married if asked by the VO?
7. Assist with any other relevant information
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year my people. May all your dreams come to fulfilment. Success home and abroad, more TRVs in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour2015(f): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Amen. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mirror97: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to you all !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godymn: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2016
najite00:
guys,welldone...pls I hve applied to nait for over 5months hoping I would be shortlisted for January admission up till now I havent heard any positive response from them..pls is anyone here in my shoes? also does anyone havĂȘ an idea of a school where I could do my pgD with relatively low tuition
I will be looking forward to favorable responses

What is your status on your portal and what program did you apply for??

***Appreciate***
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy happy new year. I will share my testimony before mid of this year ijn. Lets have faith in God. We gonna achieve our aim in canny.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by louisilva: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Vblossom:
1. Yes you can and it wont affect the VO granting u visa
2. Only if its a family member
3. U dnt need to share same surname with ur sponsor but in d affidavit of sponsorship ur sponsor has to state y he/she is sponsoring u and hw much he is willing to provide u with
4. Ur best bet is to do a full time course instead of part time. Even with a full time course u can still work. Doing a part time raises a red flag that ur true intentions are nt for study. Unless u are soooooo damn good at convincing otherwise
5. U shld disclose ur marital status. This could help to serve as home tie.
6. My dear I will strongly advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by louisilva: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Vblossom:
1. Yes you can and it wont affect the VO granting u visa
2. Only if its a family member
3. U dnt need to share same surname with ur sponsor but in d affidavit of sponsorship ur sponsor has to state y he/she is sponsoring u and hw much he is willing to provide u with
4. Ur best bet is to do a full time course instead of part time. Even with a full time course u can still work. Doing a part time raises a red flag that ur true intentions are nt for study. Unless u are soooooo damn good at convincing otherwise
5. U shld disclose ur marital status. This could help to serve as home tie.
6. My dear I will strongly advice u focus on a full time course. Wen u get ur TRV u can sort urself out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bencheda: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Shegunbu are going to sakastoon i need accomodation in regina have u got someone that can help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ewilusi(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2016
sorry a room
Siga:
... Apartment or room? ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ojayyy: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=seiraries post=41231962]
Happy new year. Don't know if you can send me your email address or BBM pin. I'll like to talk to you.tnks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year great people...... 2016 is our year of moving from glory to glory.... Multiple TRV for us all.... Those folks in canny too would be blessed and prosperous too AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by speed90: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Good morning every one and happy new year to you all, Please i have a question i want to ask. I hope it's not too late to apply for a diploma program in Fanshawe College May intake .... i'm about to apply on Monday thank you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Pls I need good advise.
I did upfront medical on d 5th of November, submitted application (Online) on 30th November and Biometric on d 8th December.
I got a mail on 23rd December to go or medical with new IME number.

Note: I av UMI and IME number now. Pls should I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by louisilva: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
speed90:
Good morning every one and happy new year to you all, Please i have a question i want to ask. I hope it's not too late to apply for a diploma program in Fanshawe College May intake .... i'm about to apply on Monday thank you all.
Its nt late. Just ensure d program u are applying for suits ur degree to avoid delay in getting ur admission letter on time. Also start gathering ur documents while u wait for ur admission letter. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.