Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1052290 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Buskod: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=ralfudoh post=43542644]Canada Visa Application Centre,
Lagos
Manor Hall, Plot 110, Admiral
Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I –
Lagos

[/quote
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
doubled123:
Hi, Did you use Paper or online route?
paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quotehello everyone , please who is studying at MUN here .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Governoryomi: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello house, I've been finding it difficult to apply into Lambton for my choice program, reason bcs I haven't been able to get my transcript from my school for the past one month now and its frustrating. Pls, is there any other college in canada where I can aplly for a PGD without they demanding for my transcript, at least not now even if they'll later demand it. I have my B.Sc certificate though. Secondly lambton has told me that I will be required to pay full tuition if am admitted for the cause. Is there any way by which I can evade this, at least pay a little deposit to secure my seat and also for TRV purpose. Lastly, can I get my TRV then change to another school once I get to Canada. Is it ideal? Gurus over to you sirs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Notasowie30s(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Somebody should pls answer me ooooo.

hello gurus in the house , I have a question ,l.
I wanna pay my fees to fanshawe collage .and I only have my statement of result with me ,the bank said CBN might reject it , that they want certificate or NYSC ,I applied for an exception letter is not out yet ... Has anyone ever used his statement of result b4?
Please urgent reply
Thanks people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Governoryomi:
Hello house, I've been finding it difficult to apply into Lambton for my choice program, reason bcs I haven't been able to get my transcript from my school for the past one month now and its frustrating. Pls, is there any other college in canada where I can aplly for a PGD without they demanding for my transcript, at least not now even if they'll later demand it. I have my B.Sc certificate though. Secondly lambton has told me that I will be required to pay full tuition if am admitted for the cause. Is there any way by which I can evade this, at least pay a little deposit to secure my seat and also for TRV purpose. Lastly, can I get my TRV then change to another school once I get to Canada. Is it ideal? Gurus over to you sirs.

Try applying to Humber.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Governoryomi: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=Oboerhiri post=43562950]

Try applying to Humber. [/quote

I have no relevant course in Humber. I just checked. I studied industrial chemistry and presently working as a lab chemist in a food industry. ]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adesbaba: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
i want to apply for winter 2017"""av gottn a skul of my choice...pls when can i begin my admission and application proces....thanks friends
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jlakeside: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Quick questions please..

For those that did upfront medicals in the past, ~ What are the necessary documents to take along when going for an upfront medical?
~I'd be going for an upfront medical tomorrow at Consultant Practise, Ikoyi But someone said IOM in Ikeja is quite better? Is it true?
~How much should I budget for this?
~ Can an upfront medical of one month before submission of application still valid?
. I will submit my application by the ending of this month. Still gathering my documents. I wanna do upfront because of my tight schedule at work.

cc tnuola, hayqinsbFX breadandbeans ganiyuadeoye bjstarpex and others, abeg make una answer o. Its very urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=bencheda post=43549565][/quote]

@bencheda why don't you answer the question here for others to benefit from your experience I don't think there is something to hide in answering his question, it is a straight forward one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ridlaw(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
olah23:
No
still waiting for your phone no.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adesbaba: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
y adesbaba: 5:47pm i want to apply for winter 2017"""av gottn a skul of my choice...pls when can i begin my admission and application proces....thanks friends
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oyin18:
[quotehello everyone , please who is studying at MUN here .

@oyin am goin for mun fall 2016. am submitting my visa app this week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
adesbaba:
y adesbaba: 5:47pm
i want to apply for winter
2017"""av gottn a skul of my
choice...pls when can i begin
my admission and application
proces....thanks friends

best thing you can do is to apply as early as there admission reg starts, so u wont b in hurry when processing your visa.
You can check the admission start date on school website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by doubled123(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks

Oboerhiri:

Leave it blank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
From june check the school, there is usually a time-table.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by domex007: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
domex007:
hello friends
i was denied in mid january based on purpose of visit, travel history, personal asset and financial issues, ties in nigeria and canada.
i was advised by the trend to request for my gcms file which i did on the 21st of jan, uptill now i have not heard from cic. please what should i do?

pls someone should answer me. please, my application is on hold cos i need to see my gcms file so i can amend my second application before applying. thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=bjstarpex post=43567947][/quote]
Pls check your pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by charles316: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
E b like say na everybody dey go fanshawe college

Hi,

I understand that Seneca college offered you admission to start from second year to study civil engineering. Did they ask you to send your documents to WES for evaluation? How did you do it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
@oyin. and bucade11 i have replied your mail, feel free to email me at anytime i will reply you as soon as possible "i promise
repping memorial uni of newfoundland. fall is gonna be awesome by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Kivalchi: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello house, I'm back again after picking up my denial last yr June for the same reasons that have been flying around, I applied for a diploma in environmental technology while I'm a graduate in Chemical Engineering. this time around I'm being sponsored by the company where I work for Chemical Producation and power engineering at Lambton and the documents I'm planning to submit by month end are;

1. Affidavit of support by the company
2. A #40mil balance bank statement
3. My staff I.D, C.E.O's I.D and complimentary card
4. My personal bank statement of #600k balance
5. Company's assets wit supporting doc
6. Affidavit of relationship stating that I'm an employee @ the company
7. Tax clearance from company
8. My SOP
9. Letter of study leave
10. Letter of sponsorship written by the company and signed by the C.E.O and G.M

Gurus in the house am I missing anything and what are my chances with these documents, need your candid advise.
Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kivalchi:
Hello house, I'm back again after picking up my denial last yr June for the same reasons that have been flying around, I applied for a diploma in environmental technology while I'm a graduate in Chemical Engineering. this time around I'm being sponsored by the company where I work for Chemical Producation and power engineering at Lambton and the documents I'm planning to submit by month end are;
1. Affidavit of support by the company
2. A #40mil balance bank statement
3. My staff I.D, C.E.O's I.D and complimentary card
4. My personal bank statement of #600k balance
5. Company's assets wit supporting doc
6. Affidavit of relationship stating that I'm an employee @ the company
7. Tax clearance from company
8. My SOP
9. Letter of study leave
10. Letter of sponsorship written by the company and signed by the C.E.O and G.M
Gurus in the house am I missing anything and what are my chances with these documents, need your candid advise.
Thanks all

i can't imagine you forgetting the most important things
*****prayer and faith******
with those things fireon pal

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Governoryomi: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
@kivalchi. Please how much did you pay as tuition deposit in Lambton CPEX program. I'm about to apply for same program. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Jlakeside:
Quick questions please..

For those that did upfront medicals in the past, ~ What are the necessary documents to take along when going for an upfront medical?
~I'd be going for an upfront medical tomorrow at Consultant Practise, Ikoyi But someone said IOM in Ikeja is quite better? Is it true?
~How much should I budget for this?
~ Can an upfront medical of one month before submission of application still valid?
. I will submit my application by the ending of this month. Still gathering my documents. I wanna do upfront because of my tight schedule at work.

cc tnuola, hayqinsbFX breadandbeans ganiyuadeoye bjstarpex and others, Abeg make una answer o. Its very urgent.
well, I did mine at 'the consultant practice ikoyi, and the price is 28k.. then for the documents you're to take along with you(upfront medical)- your international passport, 2 passport photograph and a photocopy of your passport data page.. your medical result is valid for a whole 1year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2016
I sent my university course outlne and the description from year one to year five...I sent my transcripts too...plus their advanced standin form which I filled...
Then I waited for my file to be passed around....
While all these was goin on I never stopped mailin the as I needed it urgently then...It came out in about a week then though...

charles316:

Hi,

I understand that Seneca college offered you admission to start from second year to study civil engineering. Did they ask you to send your documents to WES for evaluation? How did you do it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ulysses84(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2016

Hi @bjstarpex, are you making an online application?

I'm also preparing my application against September 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Hi, pls which course and degree are u going for.Bsc or Msc? when did you apply to MUN and when were u given feedback? Hoping to hear from u ASAP!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Can Mother and Father be a different sponsors in one application? Advise needed...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2016
any one going to, or applied to University of Saskatchewan and or Alberta here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Ulysses84:
Hi @bjstarpex, are you making an online application? I'm also preparing my application against September 2016
yeah online but i dont think i wil do an upfront med

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.