Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040871 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=jejeman[/quote]

If you can get some funding in form of scholarship or some other co-sponsor I think you should be fine.

As for the tie back, I see you have a proof of future job offer. Youve got to put in your best and pray for God's favour to cover up for the rest where you don't have any control.

Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sponsor: personal biz acct of #4.8mill balance and stated he will b supporting me with $17000CAD yearly.

Co - sponsor: personal acct #2.8mill, fixed deposit of #5mill maturing December 2015 and stated she will b suppporting me with $10000CAD yearly.

Will those fly for sponsorship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mizIvy(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi Berexio1 how are you?, been awhile. Nairaland I hail o. It's amazing how time flies on this trend. This part 9 will be filled with Favours and effortless grace for everyone IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jejeman: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Khalesi post=39356290][/quote]
Many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
mizIvy:
Hi Berexio1 how are you?, been awhile. Nairaland I hail o. It's amazing how time flies on this trend. This part 9 will be filled with Favours and effortless grace for everyone IJN Amen.
Hello dear,am doing just fine. How is studies going? Tried to contact u on watsapp bt seam u avnt visited there for long. Send me an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chichi89(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Congrats.
The doon kitchener campus?
Thefavouredgirl:
To you Lord be all the Glory!!
Got my TRV ,picked up my passport today.
Applied -19th August, paper route
Upfront medical( consultant practice)
Approval mail-15th October.
Conestoga college-PGD global business management, Jan 2016
Docs submitted.
All cic forms
Statement of purpose
Uni transcripts, WAEC,UNI ,NYSC ,Birth and police certificates
Employment, confirmation,leave letter from employer and previous employment letter (Nysc)
Letter and declaration of sponsorship (uncle with a diff surname)
SOA of sponsor(naira/ Usd) ,shares and agreement of landed properties, letter of employment, ID & complimentary card,data page.
My Family picture, Birth certificates of siblings,data page of mum,
Birth certificate & data page of my daughter(she's accompanying me which I indicated in my app)
SOA/reference letter of my late grandmas estates (I'm a signatory).
Data pages of old&new passports and visa pages- US & UK (Travel history)
No tuition paid at the time of submission.
Prayed and fasted. It was God all the way. Thank you Lord!!
Goodluck to all trv hopefuls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by idolda: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
idolda:
Happy Sunday house, is there anyone currently studying Postgraduate certificate in nursing in Conestoga college on this forum? I need to ask some specific questions privately.

Cc: judnele , YeToonde , LadyFiona , lollipop25 , midee ,
IyaEjima, bc2015 , fabuloustee, misszionboo ,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennyrony(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello House,
Please am new here, am currently studying in the united state, but will like to visit a family friend in Canada for the Christmas break and I do not know how to go about the visa application and processing. I will be very glad if you guys can put me through and also answer the following questions:
1. What are the document needed for application (Note: an from Nigeria but studying in the united state)
2. When is the appropriate time to state the processing since I intend traveling by December during Christmas break.
3. Do I need to do any form of medical?
Thanks…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gabrola: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omonjoe:
Sponsor: personal biz acct of #4.8mill balance and stated he will b supporting me with $17000CAD yearly.

Co - sponsor: personal acct #2.8mill, fixed deposit of #5mill maturing December 2015 and stated she will b suppporting me with $10000CAD yearly.

Will those fly for sponsorship?
ur co-sponsor shud even be ur main sponsor, if it wre to be me. Cos to sponsor som1 wit 4.8m biz accnt wont be easy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gabrola: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pinkygrace:

mizbaby are you in canada already. that course is only for international student who are in canada already. please do confirm sha. i applied against fall 2016, am already in canada. january is already wait listed. As men of honor....
u are in canny already? Hope u are allowed to work pending d time ur prog will start
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ayooluwatoni(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
mrpunter:
ayooluwatoni

bro can i have your number or any means in which i can reach you please. You going to MUN?

So sorry, been kinda busy lately. My number is useless to you at the moment, however I've inbox you my PIN. Yes I'm going to MUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Thefavouredgirl: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
chichi89:
Congrats.
The doon kitchener campus?

Thanks!
Yea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Vadel(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nairalanders, I need an urgent response to this question. I'm processing my application to study Cinema and Media Study on a post graduate level in Canada, York University to he precised. All the requirements are almost ready but I don't know if TOEFL too is needed although its part of the requirements. Someone told me that since Nigeria first and official language is English Language and that it's not necessary to do. I'm confused, I need a convincing answer if I need to write it or not. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by einsteino(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Vadel:
Nairalanders, I need an urgent response to this question.
I'm processing my application to study Cinema and Media
Study on a post graduate level in Canada, York University
to he precised. All the requirements are almost ready but I
don't know if TOEFL too is needed although its part of the
requirements. Someone told me that since Nigeria first
and official language is English Language and that it's not
necessary to do. I'm confused, I need a convincing
answer if I need to write it or not. Thanks

usually you wouldn't need that if you undergrad degree was from Nigeria. You should also read the admission requirements carefully it will be stated there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Blackkie: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
I got mine after 28 working days.

olageeee:

OK thanks

Am on that,but I was told it takes up to 30days to get it!how true is this? please anyone in the house who has gone thru this Gcms file request should kindly tell me the time frame.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Vadel(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
einsteino:

usually you wouldn't need that if you undergrad degree was from Nigeria. You should also read the admission requirements carefully it will be stated there.

thanks bro, I thought I would need to take the exam
I finished from oau, ife. I finished with a second class upeer division.
another question sir, like how much does my sponsor must have in his account before I can fill him as a sponsor so as not to have my visa application rejected?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2015
You are a student in the United States, therefore you have nonstop access to superfast internet which you should use to browse the CIC website to straightforwardly answer the questions you asked.

Most people on this thread live in Nigeria, and the visa requirements and processing logistics would be somewhat different from what you need. I would recommend that you make acquaintance with Google.

kennyrony:
Hello House,
Please am new here, am currently studying in the united state, but will like to visit a family friend in Canada for the Christmas break and I do not know how to go about the visa application and processing. I will be very glad if you guys can put me through and also answer the following questions:
1. What are the document needed for application (Note: an from Nigeria but studying in the united state)
2. When is the appropriate time to state the processing since I intend traveling by December during Christmas break.
Thanks…

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Vadel(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2015
nairalanders, please like how much does my sponsor
must have in his account before I can fill him as a sponsor
so as not to have my visa application rejected? I intend going for my masters in York university. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by candleimole: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2015
jejeman:
Good evening good people, I want you pple to help review my documents before I submit. my situation now is that I lost my job in July,2015 and no inflow since then after my pay off. am 32 years with six years working experience accounting and finance.

1.Admission letter from fanshawe college-professional financial service.

2.Statement of result-Economics

3.Transcript

4.NYSC

5.WEAC

6.Birth certificate

7.CV.

8.Receipt of first semester

9.Letter of acceptance

10.shedule of tuition and living expenses-$25,000 CAD

11.police report

12.Future employment letter

13.upfront medical

14.Data page of international passport

15.Dubai visa stamp page

16.Ghana visa stamp page

17.last company employment, promotion and disengagement letters

18.All training certificates

19.statement of account with balance of 4.5m

20.6months pay slip

21.pension statement of account with balance of 2.8m

22.Refrence letter from my bank

23.Refrence letter from my pension administrator.

24.Two deed of agreement

25.Property valuation certificate -15m.

Given the documents stated I will need your advice on sufficient fund and home tie, still single
How soon did you receive your letter from fanshewe after application pls? Did you request to pay part of the school fees or is it mandatory for every applicant ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by freeR1: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House,
Thanks…

You don't need medical if you have been in US for 1 year. Apply online, submit a scan copy of your F1 visa, I20 and transcript. You will get a biometric email in 24hrs or less. Take that to any USCIS office close to you, make sure you go with your passport. Then wait for your passport request letter. You should get that in 1 week, 2 weeks max. Send your passport using usps to the new York or California vac. Make sure you include a paid usps return envelope and $32 or so vac fee. Use money order for the fee, they won't accept personal checks. You can get MO at any Walmart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chichi89(f): 2:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Thefavouredgirl:

Thanks!
Yea

Oh good. I stay in the same region but kind of far from doon. However, if you need any info, I'll try my best to be of help. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennyrony(m): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2015
thesoj:
You are a student in the United States, therefore you have nonstop access to superfast internet which you should use to browse the CIC website to straightforwardly answer the questions you asked.

Most people on this thread live in Nigeria, and the visa requirements and processing logistics would be somewhat different from what you need. I would recommend that you make acquaintance with Google.

you don't have to quote me If you don't have an answer or if you felt my question is not reasonable to you then pretend as if u did not see it and pass by.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennyrony(m): 3:14am On Oct 26, 2015
freeR1:

You don't need medical if you have been in US for 1 year. Apply online, submit a scan copy of your F1 visa, I20 and transcript. You will get a biometric email in 24hrs or less. Take that to any USCIS office close to you, make sure you go with your passport. Then wait for your passport request letter. You should get that in 1 week, 2 weeks max. Send your passport using usps to the new York or California vac. Make sure you include a paid usps return envelope and $32 or so vac fee. Use money order for the fee, they won't accept personal checks. You can get MO at any Walmart.

Thanks alot God bless bro. Have not spend upto a year in US does that mean i will have to do medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jejeman: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2015
candleimole:

How soon did you receive your letter from fanshewe after application pls? Did you request to pay part of the school fees or is it mandatory for every applicant ?
6 weeks, yes it is mandatory
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ralfudoh(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2015
kennyrony:

you don't have to quote me If you don't have an answer or if you felt my question is not reasonable to you then pretend as if u did not see it and pass by.

Who is this clown? If u dont know how to use the Internet the go and learn. Do u by any chance know who thesoj is on this forum? Are u normal at all? If u have no manners or respect then go am learn. The amount of info this dude releases here is not comparable. So trust me, u make another useless comment towards him and trust me, he wont utter a word but u will regret joining this forum. Go back to primary school and learn manners of approach. A word is enough for the wise. To be forewarned is to be forarmed.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by judnele: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2015
idolda:

Cc: judnele , YeToonde , LadyFiona , lollipop25 , midee ,
IyaEjima, bc2015 , fabuloustee, misszionboo ,

I am going for undergraduate nursing in university of Manitoba. If u av any questions I can help to the best of my knowledge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
judnele:

I am going for undergraduate nursing in university of Manitoba. If u av any questions I can help to the best of my knowledge
Any knowledge about postgraduate nursing programs,the fees and the universities offering them. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gabrola: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2015
ralfudoh:

Who is this clown? If u dont know how to use the Internet the go and learn. Do u by any chance know who thesoj is on this forum? Are u normal at all? If u have no manners or respect then go am learn. The amount of info this dude releases here is not comparable. So trust me, u make another useless comment towards him and trust me, he wont utter a word but u will regret joining this forum. Go back to primary school and learn manners of approach. A word is enough for the wise. To be forewarned is to be forarmed.
mr man go and sit down
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by idolda: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2015
judnele:

OK, thanks. Are you already an RN? If yes, how many years is the RN-BNSC program and what's the course tuition like?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by judnele: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
idolda:
OK, thanks. Are you already an RN? If yes, how many years is the RN-BNSC program and what's the course tuition like?

Am not yet an RN.but it's a four years course for undergraduate and three years I think for graduate course. The tuition depends on the school u apply to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by judnele: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
LadyFiona:
Any knowledge about postgraduate nursing programs,the fees and the universities offering them. Thanks.

Check Niagara college they do offer post graduate nursing the tuition fee is approximately 14000$. U can check their website for admission requirement and it's a 1 year course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2015
judnele:

Check Niagara college they do offer post graduate nursing the tuition fee is approximately 14000$. U can check their website for admission requirement
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.