Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

07/08 Range Rover Hse Maintenance In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 07/08 Range Rover Hse Maintenance In Nigeria (3498 Views)

***08 Range Sport upgraded to 012 Autobiography,fully Loader With Cooler Box*** / Upgrade 05-08 Range Sport/Vogue To 2012/2013 Autobiography Looks (4d Chairmen) / Reg 08 Range Roversports & Toks Honda EOD 05 mod @ cheap rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

07/08 Range Rover Hse Maintenance In Nigeria by promise72(m): 3:40am On Mar 31, 2009
I have a friend who is conteplating on getting a 07/08 Range Rover HSE. Its not a car i would buy myself cos of some questionable reliability issues. Obviously its one of the most prestigeous Jeeps out there.

What i am seeking is feedback(s) from people who owns this vehicle in Nigeria (or if you are close enough to anyone who does). Repairs? Mechanic availability (since its fairly new) and do owners in Nigeria experience reliability issues on these vehicles as here.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 07/08 Range Rover Hse Maintenance In Nigeria by adexcarz(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2009
promise72:

I have a friend who is conteplating on getting a 07/08 Range Rover HSE. Its not a car i would buy myself cos of some questionable reliability issues. Obviously its one of the most prestigeous Jeeps out there.

What i am seeking is feedback(s) from people who owns this vehicle in Nigeria (or if you are close enough to anyone who does). Repairs? Mechanic availability (since its fairly new) and do owners in Nigeria experience reliability issues on these vehicles as here.

Thanks in anticipation.

@promise72,
I know of Coscharis Motors Along Ahmadu Bello Wuse 2, Just before Banex Plaza FCT. I also know of some experts along Alexandria Crescent Wuse 2.
Re: 07/08 Range Rover Hse Maintenance In Nigeria by mailchinny(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2009
yes i know of coscharis,they have a franchise to sell range rover and land rover cars.But pls when you buy the car pls make sure u do a comprehensive insurance for it.that car is too costly for you to buy it and u wont insure it.i have a friend of mine who bought the 2008 model,i told him to insure it but he refused.2 days after he bought the car,a car hit him from behind and finished the car.he called me and told me to help him that to repair the car,he needs close to a million cos of the state of the car.i couldn't help cos it was already late.the acident had already happened and it wsn't insured before then.
so pls learn from him.not bicos i work with an insurance coy but cos thats the best choice for anyone that buy a car.the insurance coy will carry all the headache for u.pls this is my contact 08036627156 or mail me mailchinny@yahoo.com.Success.
Re: 07/08 Range Rover Hse Maintenance In Nigeria by komekn(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2009
Promise72,

You are quite right there are reliability issues with the Range rover particularly on that fancy air suspension. Ask sienna he will know a lot, lot, lot, more.

Getting it fixed I would not recommend coscharis, the corporate intent maybe good but the delivery of service big question marks. First of all you pay for the privilege to become their customer for a Range it’s about 100k, then the actual shop floor mechanics are something else. My friend sent his Range vogue to be serviced it barely had 7500 miles on the clock, they swopped his new alloys for some old ones.

The trouble is I believe they are the only franchised dealer for Landrover in Nigeria.

Finally that was over 2 years ago things might have changed, the choice is yours.

(1) (Reply)

Clean, Sharp 2-month, 4-month Used Mack Trucks For Sale - Giveaway / SOLD SOLD SOLD.2002 Model Toyota Prius(hybrid)forsale / Flashy Sweet 99/00 Honda Crv@1.3m!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.