Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu (1086 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
The director of radio Biafra to Strom the airways of abuja with radio Biafra. Radio Biafra is currently broadcasting on 89.1fm parts of lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
This thing always gets me laughing.... Next thing you will hear of Biafran toothpaste, chocolate and other grocery with Biafran brand. Why are you fighting for a noble cause the wrong way??
Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
jeje jeje we don dey go......jeje.

we don dey go....jeje.

1 Like

Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by glassjar1: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
This thing always gets me laughing.... Next thing you will hear of Biafran toothpaste, chocolate and other grocery with Biafran brand. Why are you fighting for a noble cause the wrong way??

NO BODY IS STOPING YOU FROM BEING NIGERIA ( NIGER AREA )

I AND MY FAMILY ARE BIAFRANS FROM THE beginning of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by glassjar1: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:

I AND MY FAMILY ARE BIAFRANS FROM THE beginning of time till the end of time .
Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by vivypretty(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
we are live and direct
Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
glassjar1:

I AND MY FAMILY ARE BIAFRANS FROM THE beginning of time till the end of time .
When ojukwu wanted to secede in the 1960's, when the REAL biafran nation was formed, he did so cleanly without having to advertise any brand. Although he failed, he was doing it for honorable purposes. However, this civil unrest dude just keeps making TV andradio stations without actually declaring the wation. I think he is a rich petty boy who doesnt know how to use his cash. Peaxe!
Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thats wat you get when people dont want peace since 1960.
Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by glassjar1: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
When ojukwu wanted to secede in the 1960's, when the REAL biafran nation was formed, he did so cleanly without having to advertise any brand. Although he failed, he was doing it for honorable purposes. However, this civil unrest dude just keeps making TV andradio stations without actually declaring the wation. I think he is a rich petty boy who doesnt know how to use his cash. Peaxe!

so do you think he can afford those expensive stations ? I won't argue with you .

it is the people that want to get out of Nigeria , NNAMDI KANU is just a director ,open your senses .

radio of the people for the people ,he does not own it ,you get it ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radoo Biafra To Storm Abuja....nnamdi Kanu by SOUNDKING: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
glassjar1:

so do you think he can afford those expensive stations ? I won't argue with you .

it is the people that want to get out of Nigeria , NNAMDI KANU is just a director ,open your senses .

radio of the people for the people ,he does not own it ,you get it ?
Biafra is here to stay,,,let hatters pitch their tent on top transformer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Arrives CCT. Follow Updates And Post Your Updates Here. / Was Jesus Christ Black Or White?? Say Your Opinion. / Senator Ben Bruce Reacts 2 Plan By Governors 2 Reduce N18,000 Minimum Wage(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.