Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days (595 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days by sethdot: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm up for great sex. Straight and direct to the point. I'm handsome, very amiable and sweet-spirited. Looking for someone who is open to enjoying some intimacy. I'm known to be very friendly and cool to be with. You'll actually get to like me after our first chat. Well, look forward to meeting physically with the lady I meet here
Re: Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 28, 2015
[size=48pt]Ritual Alert[/size]
Re: Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days by sethdot: 2:42am On Aug 28, 2015
You could add me up on BBM pin:2BD6AEA0 Females only since I'm not gay
Re: Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days by sethdot: 2:43am On Aug 28, 2015
trendsng:
[size=48pt]Ritual Alert[/size]

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: Great Sex, Good Loving And Pure Romance Within The Next 30 Days by olixgee22(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
2b7e2f10 matured. People plsssss

(1) (Reply)

Hookup / Bbm Pin Exchange / chat And HOOK Ups(ph Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.