Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist (986 Views)

Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / PDP As Finally Admit That The $50million Found In Ikoyi Was PDP Campaign Fund... / What The Constitution Says About PMB Being Petroleum Minister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by kino: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Are my south west brothers and sisters disappointed with GMB latest appointments.

I am a bit perplexed that after voting GMB to power the south west is once again being neglected.

I am starting to wonder if the south east was right that GMB is a tribalist and is only comfortable with his hausa/fulani brothers.

Pls does anyone feel same.

2 Likes

Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by gaetano: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2015
You mean the South West now knows about the scam called CHANGE?

2 Likes

Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Vikkie14: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2015
gaetano:
You mean the South West now knows about the scam called CHANGE?
You just spew Rubbish MyFriend. SW though as the HQ of Change mantra, did not have a full control of Change. Last i checked, Transformation won in Ekiti and the ratio in most SW states between Change agent and Transformation agents is just 2:2 or 2:1.
The result of oyo,osun,ogun and ondo is nothing to be compared with you guys from North and SS/SE that votes in millions for your candidates unlike SW that is "averagely" Divided between the N and S pole.

So please, dont waste your time fiddling over a trivial issue as if SW ganged up against the Transformation agent. You can revisit the web and take a cursory look at the SW election results than to be hiding in your gall of bitterness for the SW sire.
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by gaetano: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
You just spew Rubbish MyFriend. SW though as the HQ of Change mantra, did not have a full control of Change. Last i checked, Transformation won in Ekiti and the ratio in most SW states between Change agent and Transformation agents is just 2:2 or 2:1.
The result of oyo,osun,ogun and ondo is nothing to be compared with you guys from North and SS/SE that votes in millions for your candidates unlike SW that is "averagely" Divided between the N and S pole.

So please, dont waste your time fiddling over a trivial issue as if SW ganged up against the Transformation agent. You can revisit the web and take a cursory look at the SW election results than to be hiding in your gall of bitterness for the SW sire.

My little boi, stop wasting your time quoting me. You and I know your so called president knows nothing about the existence of the principal of federal character inside the Nigerian constitution. Pick your fight with Tinubu for this mess.

1 Like

Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Raiders: 2:52am On Aug 28, 2015
kino:
Are my south west brothers and sisters disappointed with GMB latest appointments.

I am a bit perplexed that after voting GMB to power the south west is once again being neglected.

I am starting to wonder if the south east was right that GMB is a tribalist and is only comfortable with his hausa/fulani brothers.

We don't want political appointment in SW. what yoruba people want is good jobs, roads, security and development. what good if Buhari appointment 100% yoruba in his cabinet and yet no development in the SW?
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari and his minions are working round d clock to defend a very visible injustice done to the south cause by Yoruba Jihadist wannabe- Tinubu and co media machinery!

Shie una see wetin almajiri de take una eye de see baaa?
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm here to read comments and smile in West Germany.
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by ugoezeik(m): 3:10am On Aug 28, 2015
wat can I comment now sef. I dey com make I run go shit
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Raiders:
We don't want political appointment in SW. what yoruba people want is good jobs, roads, security and development. what good if Buhari appointment 100% yoruba in his cabinet and yet no development in the SW?

You should be in charge of "sense distribution" dishing out senses like pack of candies to all these myopic, daft & senseless kiddies that have infested NL's politics section.

If PMB likes, he can appoint all the members of his household into his cabinet so long as Nigeria achieves accelerated economic growth & sustainable development.

Unfortunately, the people who contributed nothing to his victory at the polls are the ones crying the loudest.

I have said it & keep saying it to them that in this new dispensation; Marginalization is their surname - r.etarded bunch of inglorious lunatics!

1 Like

Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 28, 2015
The President should be careful because he is now trying to create the problem that will destroy him and APC.

1 Like

Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by flowfury(m): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Zoharariel:

You should be in charge of "sense distribution" dishing out senses like pack of candies to all these myopic, daft & senseless kiddies that have infested NL's politics section.

If PMB likes, he can appoint all the members of his household into his cabinet so long as Nigeria achieves accelerated economic growth &
meaning ofin this new dispensation; Marginalization is their lunatics!

y are u such a dunce. Its obvious u dnt knw d meaning of democracy nd d need for an amiable governance

2 Likes

Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Vikkie14: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
gaetano:

My little boi, stop wasting your time quoting me. You and I know your so called president knows nothing about the existence of the principal of federal character inside the Nigerian constitution. Pick your fight with Tinubu for this mess.
Kiddo, MY PRESIDENT you said? Hahaha, so once am from the SW, am automatically an Agent of Change Mantra right? Dude, go and put that mentality away, it wont do you any good my friend.
My friend as i said earlier, your statements are rubbish concerning SW and i still maintain that, because THOSE who shouts the Change mantra knows themselves. GoodMorning.
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Why weren't u guys crying during GEJs era?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by agabaI23(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Hahaha
I don't think they have seen anything yet. When the ministers list is published, there will be wailing in that zone. The wailing is yet to start. The greatest concession has been made to Tinubu and that is the chairman of FIRS. Tinubu will recoup the money he spent through taxes.

All the key ministerial positions will go the way of other positions before now.

It is not only the South West, some opportunists in the South East waking up gradually.
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by kino: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Raiders:

But I beg to disagree, we are calling for one nigeria, should our politics not reflect true federalism, if it doesn't then why should we be calling for one Nigeria when a particular tribe is in control of policy decisions that affect 170m people.
Re: Was PDP Right About PMB Being A Hegemonist by Chiaka(f): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2015
kino:

Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentations Of Hungerbad / The Truth About The 2nd Niger Bridge / 2015 Presidential Election Wasn’t Free And Fair – Ex-police Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.