Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook (1042 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2015
here's what FFK had to say

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Abegi....
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by ChappyChase: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2015
^^^ that guy just said my mind!*hiss*

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Justcash(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Nigerians, especially Southern Nigerians, will have to live with the consequences of change for four years or more. With INEC firmly in their pockets, that freedom to vote and determine outcomes is gone forever.

I hope the North will develop Nigeria with their reclaimed dominance, unlike when they had it for over 30 years in the past.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2015
We told them and they would not listen. I have never been an FFK supporter but he spoke my mind on this.

The dullard is carrying on with reckless abandon. So he can only find honest men up north and all southerners are corrupt? Next time you all would FEAR NORTH!

* Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that would fire him. . .

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:
Nigerians, especially Southern Nigerians, will have to live with the consequences of change for four years or more. With INEC firmly in their pockets, that freedom to vote and determine outcomes is gone forever.

I hope the North develops Nigeria with their reclaimed dominance.

they will develop northern Nigeria with the South's resources
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Cadamlk: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2015
In as much as we are enjoying good governance,it dosnt matter if they all come from the same village.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Cadamlk:
In as much as we are enjoying good governance,it dosnt matter if they all come from the same village.

you might as well say we should kill off federal character....
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Justcash(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Cadamlk:

What about removing quota system to enjoy quality education? Why reduce cut off marks to favor a certain region when it can be done on merit?

You guys just like to yap nonsense when it suits you.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg make this retired Undiluted Foo.l go hide himself inside grave. Mtchewwwww!
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Cadamlk: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:

What about removing quota system to enjoy quality education? Why reduce cut off marks to favor a certain region when it can be done on merit?

You guys just like to yap nonsense when it suits you.
If you are that category of nairalanders that like to trade insults,am not coded that way
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Justcash(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Cadamlk:
If you are that category of nairalanders that like to trade insults,am not coded that way

There is no insult there. You are twisting the truth. We can ensure merit in the allocation of funds generated from natural resources, in the educational sector, in sports where quota system is compulsory etc. Why must merit be restricted to political appointments and has become important now that a Northerner is in power?
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Here's what we also have to say:

GEJs appointment in his time:

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Here's what we also have to say:

GEJs appointment in his time:

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry

good thing I can see some amala eaters in the list. how many were from the South South region.

you purposely neglected all the names of the cattle rearers to prove your point... people like you who are not transparent are the problem with this dividing entity called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Am not bothered cos I didn't vote the idiot, I wunt vote him tomorrow or any day of my life.. lol.
meanwhile this is just d beginning
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by mrvitalis(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
For me buhari should appoint who ever he wish.. .... after 4 years we judge him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Appointment On Facebook by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
mrvitalis:
For me buhari should appoint who ever he wish.. .... after 4 years we judge him

it would have been better if not for our multi ethnic groups

(1) (Reply)

SGF Appointment: Buhari Disappointed Me – Amaechi / How GEJ Fought Corruption,may Have Orchestrated US Backlash/support 4 Oppostion / Marginalisation Of Muslims In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.