Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife (41265 Views)

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife / Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by emperorlummy1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Truly this man is the best for the throne but I doubt if the Kings makers will support him, cos he has an opponent who don't even know the town very well, but said to be wealthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by seamony: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bigger congrats to Adedoyin my proprietor and mentor ,God is ur strength
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Charly68: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yes am in support of the Giesi's family candidate his investment are located in Ile-Ile iI believe he will do more if given the opportunity ..Let the king makers think along this line...
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by luvility(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:
What about Prince Aderemi? Sanusi, Obasanjo et al did not succeed to make him Ooni? Let him continue visiting while Adedoyin is been installed as Ooni.

Foolish son of a foolish father!

I need his phone number tooo...The guy dey disturb me as if say my p*** no big rich

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . .
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by omotayo9177: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Wetin Omisore picture dey do 4 there
He is the Abobaku
Re: Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife by Lawsimon(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Africans deceiving themselves. The gods are asleep and has delegated humans to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.