Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) (26002 Views)

Emeka Ike, Dino Melaye, Osita Izunaso, PDP Chieftain, Others Hangout Together / The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by SYDbeatz(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
who is this 'BIRO abi BORNO MAN.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
ok
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
isokay. But come o, why Waje dey take style grab this man for selfie nah? Abi na by force? and the lady don dey old sha.....
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:

Finally, I am FTC after trying for 10 years. I appreciate MTN for this feat.

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . . almost made it today.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by mytime24(f): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Wat's Bono

1 Like

Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
sofadj:
Bono wants to bring his Demonic music to Nigeria.

This is one of the only artists in the world whom im sure is oculltic.

First thing I thought. This guy, like many famous entertainers is occultic. And it's painful to see Nigerian celebs fall for this.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
debo07:
I'm hearing about him for the first time...lols

He is a music royalty in the U.S. I don't understand why, but he hugely respected.

1 Like

Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by lucky074(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
jamesbanjo:
Cool
Pics
But
doin shakiti bobo season 2
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by sukkot: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
vheMa:
you wicked o/Dcheesygrin
grin wink

1 Like

Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by oluking: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin happen to lady F? She neva waka reach here today grin
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by hedonistic: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
MzzTega:
See how they are throwing themselves around him cos he's White.

Typical ignorant Nigerian bimbo whose exposure to 'entertainment' and information begins with African Magic and ends with Telemundo!

Bono is a VERY big deal, not only in terms of his massive success and achievement as a musician, not only in terms of his excellent contributions to global philanthropy, but also in terms of his monumental wealth. This has nothing to do with his being a white man.

Do some Google research and enlighten yourself a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by litetias(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
One of the most recognizable people on earth.
And one of the richest too.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by jamesbanjo(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
lucky074:
doin shakiti bobo season 2
Nah yu knw o grin
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
I see Waje hustling him round the clock. I hope she doesn't claim to be pregnant from hugging him later. undecided undecided If only that will kickstart a music career for her(did/does she have one?).
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by chromoTop: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
why femi kuti de pari (Bald) at his age? shocked

dat balding nor natural at all! sad
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by wildchild1: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by spencekat(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
DrWise:

Finally, I am FTC after trying for 10 years. I appreciate MTN for this feat.

WARNING
Whoever knows a certain Dr. Azolibe always sending me mails about peni.s enlargement should warn him. I am not interested in any way and he should delete my e-mail from his database else the thunder that will fire him . . . almost made it today.

There is also one Ikemba Eze who is also in the same 'profession'with Dr.Azolibe.These guys should apply decorum in their quest to get customers.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by olavikky: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Saudi work visa available for free with available job. 75k or $300 monthly with Free accommodation,food,and medicals. 08134999093, niyiola27@yahoo.com
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Gonna quit nairaland soon. Tired of reading the lifestyle of these celebrities whereas educative post are decaying down in the deepest pit here on nairaland.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Bono is kinda of short!
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by jimkramar: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Good one, so make we fly? undecided
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by kannymoore(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
mytime24:
Wat's Bono

You...!
And..
sofadj:
Bono wants to bring his Demonic music to Nigeria.

This is one of the only artists in the world whom im sure is oculltic.

You!...

You see ehn...I don't normally insult guys on Nairaland but sir..

You're indeed a doofus!!

angry

Please...please and please again...when in doubt or ignorant about a subject in a public forum, kindly..

(a)..ask valid questions.

(b)..educate yourself on the subject in question by using a search engine..google is most people's favorite

Or preferably...

(c)...kindly keep quiet and watch proceedings or view some other thread!

..be blessed.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
hedonistic:

Typical ignorant Nigerian bimbo whose exposure to 'entertainment' and information begins with African Magic and ends with Telemundo!

Bono is a VERY big deal, not only in terms of his massive success and achievement as a musician, not only in terms of his excellent contributions to global philanthropy, but also in terms of his monumental wealth. This has nothing to do with his being a white man.

Do some Google research and enlighten yourself a bit.

Or you are ignorant to the fact that i know about Bono and every of his achievements. So don't jump into conclusion niggar.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Waje .No be by Force to Snap selfie with Bono

I Gave a Big S/0 to the Ancestors. Introvert, Lady F,Freemanan ...

Joining These Stars Soon By God's Grace

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by mytime24(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
kannymoore:

You...!
And..

You!...

You see ehn...I don't normally insult guys on Nairaland but sir..

You're indeed a doofus!!

angry

Please...please and please again...when in doubt or ignorant about a subject in a public forum, kindly..

(a)..ask valid questions.

(b)..educate yourself on the subject in question by using a search engine..google is most people's favorite

Or preferably...

(c)...kindly keep quiet and watch proceedings or view some other thread!

..be blessed.
itk

1 Like

Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by kannymoore(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
mytime24:
itk

Just found out you're actually a little child and "pretty much" filled with air for brains.

So, Sorry for wasting my breath on you.

Do, Have a nice day.

Cheers.
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by jaymichael(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
kentornic:
Who is he pls?
Lead singer for the band U2
Re: Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) by DavidRWaller: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+>>>_+_ WWW.ECASH55.COM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Gifty Powers Welcomes A Baby Boy / Davido Shares Photo Of Hailey Veronica Adeleke, His Daughter & "Last Born"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.