Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Is Externality And Three Things That Lead To Externality In Someone Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Externality And Three Things That Lead To Externality In Someone Life (345 Views)

Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven / MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Externality And Three Things That Lead To Externality In Someone Life by dupre: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
The dictionary meaning of "Externality" is an impact, positive or negative on any party not involved in a given transaction or act. But in respond on the context of the word in this article, I will defined Externality as an external factor that either affect your progress in life negatively or positively. Dupre(2015). For instance, a man sleeping in his room could be disturbed by a cry of a baby and that may unable him to sleep very well. Another examples of Externality are the horn of motor vehicle, traffic congestion, environmental pollution, noise from the generator etc. These are Externalities that affect everyone either negatively or positively based on the direction you view it.
In view of the subject matter, I will look at factors that I view as Externality in our contemporary life. More to the causes listed above, in this article I will talk on three things that lead to Externality in someone's life.
Firstly, the love of women can lead to Externality for men and it can also happen to women if the reverse is the case. When a man is a casanova, where he cannot do without women. It can impede his progress in life negatively. But this doesn't mean that women cannot influence a man's life from improving tremendously but too much of it, might be disastrous.
Another thing which I want to examine is the alcohol aspects of externality. This is common in the life of men, most people didn't see anything wrong I'm drinking alcohol but is a bad habit that should be stop if a man desire to be responsible in life. It is commonly said that "a drunkard hardly save". He is wasteful, the little he had will be spend on alcohol. Alcohol is an externality that should be curtail if not stop permanently.
Lastly, which I want to examine is the love of too much of money. Is not a crime when you have desired to acquire money but when you are too fastidious about it that makes it bad and that lead someone into involving his or her self in so many vices when he or she cannot get the money by hook, he tries the other way round. I can say that it is the commonest kind of externalities that affect someone in life. There is a common saying that says the love of money is the beginning of all evil.
By sholzydupre

(1) (Reply)

Delight Yourself In The Lord / Not Lost In The Crowd / Enduring Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.