Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (36702 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
See your mouth, what will he return to the woman? That culture is nonsense.

I totally understand menu swapping and won't blame whoever decides to but the rule is, you must treat your partner the way you'd want to be treated, swap all you want but by all means, she has a right to swap too, if she's okay with it.

Everybody like better thing.cheesy
Don't pretend as if you're not aware that our Nigerian women are the ones that wants to die untop marriage and relationship.
Date a particular girl now and come back to tell her that you're leaving with no genuine reason and see how she'll demonize you and that is after stalking your entire life away.
But why is it that our ladies find it difficult to accept that it is over?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by PenSniper: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
How come the mad woman can defend herself? I don't even understand this story.

Sounds like the man just wants to collect his 10k back.

I wonder. Just my thought.
If she is working the streets unclad, how did she make those statements credited to her ? Again, if she defended herself in court, what did the court acting president order the clark to clarify ?
Musings.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by delishpot: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Postpartum depression.
See how low some NIGERIANS have brought themselves sha. Did his so called psychiatric doctor not tell him the cause of his wifes madness after each child birth?
I remember as. Kid in ughelli it was believed that any woman who had adifficu.t labour must have commited adultery. Instead of taking them to the hospital they subject her to pain by insisting she must confess to have cheated on her husband so that the baby will slide out easily. The poor woman denies this accusation until shecan no longer bear the pain andafter her family esp mom must have told her to just confess and let thepain go away she agrees to the allegTion. Then comes the with who question. By the time she thinks of a better lie its too late. She dies in childbirth and the community blames her for cheatingb on her husband with some fictional man. A death that could have been avoided.
Nigeria has a long way to go.
Anyhoe tnhey should grant the man his desire cos no need to force a woman on any man in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by PenSniper: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
DICE234:
I don't Understand what is really happening to the "institution of marriage"... s3x indeed is going to ruin the world, if it is not rape, it is child molestation and if not dat it's cheating from a married person. It is really getting out of hand, yet we are about d most religious people in d world. Smh

We are noisily and highly religious but profanely ungodly. Don't mind us, we are a bunch of pretenders
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't pretend as if you're not aware that our Nigerian women are the ones that wants to die untop marriage and relationship.
Date a particular girl now and come back to tell her that you're leaving with no genuine reason and see how she'll demonize you and that is after stalking your entire life away.
But why is it that our ladies find it difficult to accept that it is over?
You people(men) are responsible for that, like you guys aren't the ones who made society the way it is,undecided.

You get away with a lot of things and it isn't same for the women folk, so how do you expect her to not stalk you?

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by PenSniper: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

"The Acting President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, directed the court clerk to go with the petitioner to investigate the claims of Chika before the next hearing".Is the court clerk a medical doctor for madness grin

Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

A mad woman dey remember her children and N5,000 allawee grin

No, to check if she is truely walking the streets unclad. Its a jigzor purzle.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by NemzySeries(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
D sef is not far frm bin mad...hin jst dey talk korna korna
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
You people(men) are responsible for that, like you guys aren't the ones who made society the way it is,undecided.

You get away with a lot of things and it isn't same for the women folk, so how do you expect her to not stalk you?
Aren't women becoming independent again?

Men didn't cause any problem - in fact, man's problems started the day he met a woman. grin
Between , women are the natural breeder of mankind while man is the protector and you can only get what you breed.
Let the man swap joor but we should be swapping responsibly . grin
If only you guys aren't kicking against polygamy most of these problems wouldn't have occurred. cheesy
Give us back our numerous wives , take your place and have peace of the mind else una go hear whee. grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by mykemiley(f): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Na so men dey mumu o especially wen dose smal smal girls don dey deciev dem...
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by chronique(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015
How are the single men and women supposed to get married with all these depressing stories here and there about marriages? God help us.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aren't women becoming independent again?

Men didn't cause any problem - in fact, man's problems started the day he met a woman. grin
Between , women are the natural breeder of mankind while man is the protector and you can only get what you breed.
Let the man swap joor but we should be swapping responsibly . grin
If only you guys aren't kicking against polygamy most of these problems wouldn't have occurred. cheesy
Give us back our numerous wives , take your place and have peace of the mind else una go hear whee. grin
We are becoming independent but it's a gradual process na, we are still getting there.grin

Yea right, women are the breeders while most of the decisions come from the men eh kwa?

We say no, Tah! Instead of polygyny, make everybody just dey their lane, or let polyandry arise.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Richie77: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2015
From the name Ogaeze.! I can deduce the man is after 10k at the momment.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
who is lying...
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:

freetoto, you have said it all
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Optionalx: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
i think the man is the person mentally unbalanced here.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
freetoto, you have said it all
So you are still alive? Good to know, I'm happy for you.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by litetias(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Literally fuçked her brains out.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
I need this jass for my Benin gf!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by sylve11: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

"The Acting President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, directed the court clerk to go with the petitioner to investigate the claims of Chika before the next hearing".Is the court clerk a medical doctor for madness grin

Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

A mad woman dey remember her children and N5,000 allawee grin

some stories get as them be grin cool
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by NovusHomo(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
The wife should have been present in court if truly she wasn't mad as alleged by the husband. But again, if she's truly mad she won't be seeking for the custody of her kids as an unclad insane fellow won't remember having children. Something doesn't add up. The real reason for instigating a divorce is concealed.

DOCTOR!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by delleby(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2015
delishpot:
Postpartum depression.
See how low some NIGERIANS have brought themselves sha. Did his so called psychiatric doctor not tell him the cause of his wifes madness after each child birth?
I remember as. Kid in ughelli it was believed that any woman who had adifficu.t labour must have commited adultery. Instead of taking them to the hospital they subject her to pain by insisting she must confess to have cheated on her husband so that the baby will slide out easily. The poor woman denies this accusation until shecan no longer bear the pain andafter her family esp mom must have told her to just confess and let thepain go away she agrees to the allegTion. Then comes the with who question. By the time she thinks of a better lie its too late. She dies in childbirth and the community blames her for cheatingb on her husband with some fictional man. A death that could have been avoided.
Nigeria has a long way to go.
Anyhoe tnhey should grant the man his desire cos no need to force a woman on any man in this day and age.
Very true. This is a pure case of post partum depression. Illiteracy is truly a bad thing.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by carboblanko(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
freecocoa:

grin grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Rukkydelta(f): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fake news
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Hawlahscho(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
tolexy007:
Orisirisi.....
...idi lowa

grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Hawlahscho(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
as in Quadri?
No, as in Queue
grin
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by matingo(f): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Every psychiatrist knows that some mental illness are associated with pregnancy/ delivery and it's also hereditary so it has nothing to do with cheating on the husband.

I'm sure the husband is embarrassed by the wife's health status, hence the divorce.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by ilesha(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
confusion report angry
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by vicfajeze: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:

thank you my brother with your thought, na d man himself they craze
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by estheremma(f): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
somebody shd tell dat illiterate about post-partum depression.nonsense
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Woman rapes 14 years old boy to death, woman stabs man for not bleeping her to well well, 40 people die after drinking baba ijebu mixed in palm wine, na wa 4 this lagos self, I don dey fear to waka for lagos, I dey waka dey hide like ninja
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015

He further told the court that his wife always went mad after child delivery, adding that this development usually prompt him to take her to the psychiatric hospital while delivering.

“The problem is spiritual because of her atrocities; I have taken possession of the other three children. In fact, the baby with her should be taken away before she harms her,” he said.

This is simply a case of post maternal depression which sometimes results in postpartum psychosis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_psychosis

The man is just being an ignorant eejit.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair by belloabdulrazaq(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
jamace:
Why the man he did it with no run mad too? undecided
lucky I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.