Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Delete Or Keep A Friend Like This On Facebook ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete Or Keep A Friend Like This On Facebook ? (537 Views)

CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete Or Keep A Friend Like This On Facebook ? by scully95: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
I was just minding my Business, checking through facebook friends' wall and I came across a post like this. I need advice on whether to delete such a friend from my facebook list or keep him. See the post bellow and lets hear what you think about this kind of Facebook friends.

He claims to be educated and lives in the UK.

"Mr. Buhari has approved the following appointments:
1. Engr. Babachir David Lawal, a Hausa/Fulani, from Adamawa is now the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.
2. Alhaji Abba Kyari, a Hausa/Fulani is now the Chief of Staff to Mr Buhari.
3. Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.), a Hausa/Fulani is now the Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service.
4. Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi, from Nasarawa is now the Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service.
5. Senator Ita S.J. Enang - SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate)
6. Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu, a Hausa/Fulani is now the SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives).
The appointments are with effect from today, August 27, 2015.

Please note that the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), now headed by a Gambari in the person of Col. Hameed Ibrahim, collects Import Duties. Yearly, the NCS generates on the average, N2 trillion. According to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistic, 95% of the NCS revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region (including the Itshekiri area). South-South region (excluding the Itshekiri area), contributes the remaining 5% of the NCS revenue.

There is no substantial contribution to the Nigeria Custom Service earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion's share from the Nigeria Customs Service earning and have always produced the Comptroller-General of Customs Service.

The activities of the Custom mainly centered around Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Delta, and Rivers states. Yet, only Gambari can be the Comptroller-General. Yoruba are slaves, but do not really know they are slaves."

What do you think, should I delete him or keep this type of friend on my list ?

He gets load of reactions like there from his followers on FB

Re: Delete Or Keep A Friend Like This On Facebook ? by legendboy(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
pretend you did not see the message

1 Like

Re: Delete Or Keep A Friend Like This On Facebook ? by zuchyblink(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2015
OP is a phoool!
Re: Delete Or Keep A Friend Like This On Facebook ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2015
As long as the people appointed do the job well and are honest people like our President, then they are highly welcome. Bye bye to Tribal and Religious Politics that the corrupt government have used since time immemorial that almost turn the Giant of Africa to the most corrupt nation in the world. For all those still wailing and prefer not to wait to see what this people can offer, then i bet you wail for the next 4 years. I can see the change will yearn for in our dear nation coming gradually. God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Had 2 Private Jets Before Becoming Governor - Okorocha Blast Critics / Imo State Presents Industrialisation Plan In Trade Investment Forum / GOC 81 Div Visit Sen Ibikunle Amosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.