Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Gets Verified On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Gets Verified On Twitter (577 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Gets Verified On Twitter by OgamadamTv(f): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Another Nollywood actress, Queen Nwokoye has been verified on twitter. Kudos to her. Celebrity impersonation is coming to an end soon. She shared the info on her Instagram page.

Say no to imposters. My Twitter account has been verified. So you know where to reach the real Queen Nwokoye. For those of you who get scammed ,then go to blogs to tarnish my image,you now know where to reach the real ME. Thank you so much everyone. I say it always and will continue to say it,without you guys,I wouldn't have come this far. I have so much love for you.❤️❤️ #nollywood #verified #loved #blessed #thankful #grateful #ihavethebestfansandfriends #igbochicksrock #twitter

Source: http://ogamadamtv.com/blog/2015/08/28/queen-nwokoye-gets-verified-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Who Knew Annie Idibia Had A Dead Brother; Check Out Her Emotional Tribute / “I Will Never Win A Grammy Award,” – Don Jazzy / 5 Key Things World’s Richest People Do Before They Go To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.