Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? (723 Views)

Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Travelling Made Easy Check My Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Mbkite(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is there any consequence of using morethan one signature?
Re: Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yes in some cases
Re: Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Mbkite(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Yes in some cases
Enlighten me more pls.
Re: Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
The only consequence I can think of is forgetting which signature is needed where. Other than that, I can't think of any.
Re: Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Mbkite(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
charix:
The only consequence I can think of is forgetting which signature is needed where. Other than that, I can't think of any.
Thanx
Re: Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Moana(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
It depends, for instance if you sign an agreement with someone you will have to maintain the same signature until such an agreement comes to an end.
Re: Is There Any Consequence Of Using Morethan One Signature? by Mbkite(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Moana:
It depends, for instance if you sign an agreement with someone you will have to maintain the same signature until such an agreement comes to an end.
Ok. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Watch/download The Video Of The L£sbian Nanny That Has Gone Viral / 15 Things In A Child That Reflects The Parents Style Of Upbringing / The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.