Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike (3202 Views)

1997 Harley Davidson Powerbike, 900,000 / ©©©©©©© Tokunbo 2007 Ford F150 Harley Davidson At N4.5m / HOT ROD!! Acquired Brand New 2012 Harley-Davidson DYNA LITE... Asking Price: ₦3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
For those knowledgeable and/or involved in auto sales and the likes,can anybody help tell me where and how I can get a toks Harley Davidson bike or something of similar design. Any model will do but shouldn't be older than 1999. Please no power bikes. Thanks...
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anyone?
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
You should state the model you are looking for. Do you have pics?

Other alternatives are Honda Goldwing Motorcycles (One of the most comfortable motorcycles)

Honda Valkyrie

Yamaha Starmotorcycles

kunleautos(at)yahoo.com
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
USAutoBuy:
You should state the model you are looking for. Do you have pics?

Other alternatives are Honda Goldwing Motorcycles (One of the most comfortable motorcycles)

Honda Valkyrie

Yamaha Starmotorcycles

kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

Like I stated earlier, I don't want a power bike. I guess all those you mentioned up there are power bikes.

I'm interested in a Harley Davidson or another make in like build. Something like these Harley Davidson sportster 883

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bump
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 1:23am On Aug 29, 2015
i will get back
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2015
I have 3 options i will be presenting you starting with the cheapest. This is a 2001 HD 883 Sportster. There are few bruise and bumps on this ride. The pointer is broken as you can see. The tire will need changing few months down the road.

Cost Implications:

Cycle 2,000
Ship 1,000
Service Charge 500

We will be putting this inside a van. I am not sure how that will affect the clearing. In all honesty, i haven't shipped a bike before but i don't expect the clearing to be much. We will cross the road when we get there

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 5:12am On Aug 29, 2015
more

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 5:13am On Aug 29, 2015

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2015
The 2nd option on the list is a 2006 model. Very neat bike but there IS A DENT ON THE PETROL TANK

Cost Implication:

Cycle 2,850
Ship 1,000
Service Charge 500

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2015
The 3rd and the nicest one is this last one 2006 model. According to the seller, it is female owned and only have 5400 miles on it.

Cycle 3,750
Ship 1,000
Service Charge 500

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2015
more

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
All three are nice... I prefer the second one but I have two questions.

1) can't the dent on fuel tank be fixed?
2) can anything be done about the price? I'm a little uncomfortable with it.
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
adahib:
All three are nice... I prefer the second one but I have two questions.
1) can't the dent on fuel tank be fixed?
2) can anything be done about the price? I'm a little uncomfortable with it.

As for the dent, i think it might be easier to try and fix it in Nigeria. Trying to fix here will be expensive. One option is to see if there is a used tank available to swap it. Or there might be leather accessory to wrap around the tank.

For a 2006 bike that is why the price is lower. This is almost a $10k brand new. ALL IN. I am sure you know that. Anyone asking for a specific bike more than likely know how much it cost. That is why i presented you wt 3 option.

I spoke with the seller but no budging on price. Below is the link for the ad:

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/5173622704.html
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by chigodo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
adahib:
For those knowledgeable and/or involved in auto sales and the likes,can anybody help tell me where and how I can get a toks Harley Davidson bike or something of similar design. Any model will do but shouldn't be older than 1999. Please no power bikes. Thanks...

2005 Suzuki Cavalcade LX 08168995190

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2015
chigodo:

Not this bro... Thanks
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by chigodo(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2015
adahib:

Not this bro... Thanks

You are welcome bro...... Good luck.
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bump
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by azpekuliar: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
USAutoBuy:
I have 3 options i will be presenting you starting with the cheapest. This is a 2001 HD 883 Sportster. There are few bruise and bumps on this ride. The pointer is broken as you can see. The tire will need changing few months down the road.

Cost Implications:

Cycle 2,000
Ship 1,000
Service Charge 500

We will be putting this inside a van. I am not sure how that will affect the clearing. In all honesty, i haven't shipped a bike before but i don't expect the clearing to be much. We will cross the road when we get there

Why are you charging $1,000 to ship if you would be putting it inside a van? I thought the essense of putting it inside a van was to save on shipping costs which would ultimately benefit the final buyer.
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by azpekuliar: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
chigodo:

Did Suzuki make a Cavalcade in 2005? That bike was in production for a short period with production ending in 1992 therebouts, thereby making any units still available now a sort of classic.

1 Like

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by azpekuliar: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
adahib:

Like I stated earlier, I don't want a power bike . I guess all those you mentioned up there are power bikes.

I'm interested in a Harley Davidson or another make in like build. Something like these Harley Davidson sportster 883

No sportbikes you mean. smiley
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by sycamore(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
azpekuliar:

Did Suzuki make a Cavalcade in 2005? That bike was in production for a short period ending in 1992 or so making any units still available now a sort of classic.

I tire oh, the dude has been corrected before
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
azpekuliar:

No sportbikes you mean. smiley

Hahaha....true.

No sportbikes but cruisers instead

1 Like

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by adahib: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
After surfing the net for a while,I came to realize that a very good Harley Davidson may be too expensive and as such,I've decided on a Yamaha raider '08 which is relatively cheaper and more importantly, more to my taste.

Is there anywhere I can get it?
Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by chigodo(m): 4:47am On Oct 02, 2015
azpekuliar:

Did Suzuki make a Cavalcade in 2005? That bike was in production for a short period with production ending in 1992 therebouts, thereby making any units still available now a sort of classic.

Thanks

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by USAutoBuy(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2015
azpekuliar:

Why are you charging $1,000 to ship if you would be putting it inside a van? I thought the essense of putting it inside a van was to save on shipping costs which would ultimately benefit the final buyer.

When you are shipping inside a van, you will still need to crate/brace it with wooden brace. Also, don't you think that the owner of the van supposed to benefit from someone sharing a space in his car? Or does the savings suppose to be one direction? The plan is that i will buy a van (if no one is shipping) and take it to the people who will make a platform to brace it so that if doesn't topple in high seas.

These are not going to be free. Estimate is fully laid out. Nothing hidden. Anyone else is free to give his/her own estimate and you chose

2 Likes

Re: Wanted! A Harley-davidson Bike by azpekuliar: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
USAutoBuy:

When you are shipping inside a van, you will still need to crate/brace it with wooden brace. Also, don't you think that the owner of the van supposed to benefit from someone sharing a space in his car? Or does the savings suppose to be one direction? The plan is that i will buy a van (if no one is shipping) and take it to the people who will make a platform to brace it so that if doesn't topple in high seas.

These are not going to be free. Estimate is fully laid out. Nothing hidden. Anyone else is free to give his/her own estimate and you chose

Ok thanks for clarifying. I have learnt something.

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! A Black Registered Toyota Corolla 2003 @1.2M Negotiable ««« / Clean 08 Mercedes-benz C230@1.6m (kaduna) / Threadclosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.