Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo (53788 Views)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Opinion: What If Goodluck Jonathan Was Still President And Buhari Lost In 2015? / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by room089: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why are some people saying there is nothing wrong with that picture in the hotel's reception hall?
Too many things are wrong with that portrait. On that picture there must be such inscription like: "president of the federal republic of Nigeria". He is no longer the president and having such portrait in his hotel is treasonable act. And it's punishable in a sane country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Gee15: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
If found to be true the hotel could be locked up till further notice,that is totally unacceptable,which she won't like when her husband was the president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
okosodo:
I see nothing wrong there
is dat so. do unto others what u want to be done to u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by AnanseK(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:
naso na..no time.. we no get president again.na extremist we get now

Nigerians got no bearing at the moment
No plans
No budget
No execution

all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

pls how can someone run and rule a country with over 150million populace without any plan,no ministers and we are happy..
i know y'all cant talk now cos you people are eating your own words,eating your vomits..Since he wana use the whole four years for probing.. we are all waiting.. By the way people doinng international business cant buy,sell or send dollars anymore hope you all know that..their business is diminishing..this man think we are still in 70s and 80s..smh

if GEJ cant handle this country and hes bad.. well i will like to say that buhari is worst..

So GEJ is now the president ?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Like him or not, this does and will never affect the fact that PMB is the President of Nigeria. tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Lakeland4321: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
uzobaby:
Hanging her husband"s portrait in her business arena is nw a bad thing?I taya 4 som ppl sha..afteral most ppl hang their family portrait in their office..
Sweetheart, its not the personal portrait of her husband its the official portrait of a former president of the federal republic of Nigeria who is no longer president. Anybody looking for trouble can sue the hotel mgt for this. Its obvious she is still upset with the loss but she has no choice.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by mikolo80: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

all weve been hearing is PROBE,PROBE,FIRE,SACK,BODY LANGUAGE..FOR MORE THAN 3MONTHS NOW..

pls how can someone run and rule a country with over 150million populace without any plan,no ministers and we are happy..
i know y'all cant talk now cos you people are eating your own words,eating your vomits..Since he wana use the whole four years for probing.. we are all waiting.. By the way people doinng international business cant buy,sell or send dollars anymore hope you all know that..their business is diminishing..this man think we are still in 70s and 80s..smh

if GEJ cant handle this country and hes bad.. well i will like to say that buhari is worst..

vomit ke. Just winning election he has done 3 out of 4 things we voted for. even if he does nothing again we are content. he was kicked out pdp, he kicked out incumbent, he kicked out Jonathan in particular (unmitigated disaster)
the only thing outstanding is 10 even Just 5 GW of power bfor he leaves
anything else is just a bonus
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Revolva(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Totally wrong..of her shame to her if it's true....sadist was his husband born to rule ever
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ocelot2006(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
2goodbobo:
You must respect the law of the land. her behavior is nothing but "treason"! How would she have felt or reacted if

some had done such during her Hubby's tenure?

Care to quote the law that has been broken? Do you even know what " treason" means?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by legendsilver(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by legendsilver(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

continue to weep oga, this regime is for 4years and there is nothing u or your clueless wailers can do about it. your gej was a waste and nothing will ever allow his type to rule dis country again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by babestella: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
That's the picture of her husband and she can hang the picture of her husband there and it's nobody's business.

She could chose not to hang the picture of any president or vice president or even governor in her hotel, it'd her private property and business. It's not by force.

The very day Buhari won election, northerners and few of their SW friends removed GEJ'S potriat within 24hrs showing serious disdain for a sitting president, you all complaining now we're blind and didn't see it.

Anyway, do we have a president yet?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by MIM77(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Don't worry, i have ordered her immediate arrest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by osesology(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's her choice, it's her hotel and he is her husband. She can decide to keep it there as long as she likes, make una free her jior
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
If its paining you, go and build your own Hotel and put the picture of your grand father, wife or husband, that should be your business
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Holyfield1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Utchgirl:
Nt until Bubu stop being tribalistic in his appointments.

Mama Peace i support u in dis one.

GEJ still remain d best !
hmm

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by erunz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
WETIN CONCERN AGBERO WITH OVERLOAD, SINCE BUHARI HAS CHOOSE TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF 95%. THE REMAINING 5% HAVE GOT ITS OWN PRESIDENT.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ibietela2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

Give him time sir according to Passingshot, Omenka, egift, obiagelli and demdem
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Of course you wouldn't. .

Wailers..
Imagine Okija juju calling someone wailer, today you're supporting Buhari because he won. Chameleon.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
dainformant:
According to an online user, the portrait of immediate past president Goodluck Jonathan is still hanging on the reception wall of a hotel reportedly owned by Dame Patience Jonathan (former first lady) in Yenogoa, Bayelsa state -as she has reportedly refused to acknowledge president Buhari as the number one citizen...This is how it was shared online... Is anything wrong with that IF THIS IS TRUE??

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/goodluck-jonathan-still-president-of.html

It's a privately owned facility and she can do as she wishes, it doesn't change the fact that our Supreme Leader is Buhari.

You guys stop being distracted, face your lane in growing Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by annibro(f): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
otabuko:
Is it wrong to have you husbands picture in your personal firm?

Not with d inscription "President, Federal Rep of Nigeria, GCON". It can be a treasonable offence.

But without d insciption, no Wahala!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by nextstep(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
room089:
Why are some people saying there is nothing wrong with that picture in the hotel's reception hall?
Too many things are wrong with that portrait. On that picture there must be such inscription like: "president of the federal republic of Nigeria". He is no longer the president and having such portrait in his hotel is treasonable act. And it's punishable in a sane country.

1. I don't believe there is a clause in the Constitution, or any subsequent laws, that mandate what pictures can, and cannot be, hung on private property.
2. At the time of inscription, if any, he was president. The fact that he is no longer does not invalidate the inscription on the picture.
3. She is hanging up a picture of her husband. If you want to see a picture of the current president, head to a federal property.
4. It's traditional, but not enshrined in law (I don't think so anyway), that portraits of sitting presidents and/or governors be displayed, even on federal or state property.

Hence, it may be faux-pas, but not treason, to display pictures of the former president on private property.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Skoopy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Treason
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Utchgirl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
hmm

Meaning ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Mcleo007(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
If only she knows that's a treasonable offence. But then, shes Mama Piss and she's unintelligent
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ArodewilliamsT: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even if she had replaced the GEJ picture with that of the dullard, you would have still mocked her. She had the right to recognize whoever she wants as president. It's her business. You also have the right to put up a cow's portrait as your president. So what gives?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by ArodewilliamsT: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Skoopy:
Treason

You monkeys just keep shouting treason all over the place, without the slightest idea of it's meaning. Do you think we are in North korea?

Do you think it's every American republican that has the picture of Pres. Obama in their offices? African Simian monkeys!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by djkirkoo2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Wetin be dis Mama Peace problem self? Why is she so troublesome and uncultured?! I remembered during one of her sickening campaign back then, shouting 'if anyone comes to you and say they need Change, stone them, are you a bus conductor bla bla bla' just imagine that coming from a then sitting First Lady. God bless Aisha!
If i don't win there shall be flow of bloods. The dog & the baboon. Na who talk dat one? We will run a paralel govt. Who talk am? Stop sayin rubbish if u av notin offer. Dundee
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
We need more education than Jobs in this country.

Fixamm:

No plans
No budget
No execution

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by Skoopy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You monkeys just keep shouting treason all over the place, without the slightest idea of it's meaning. Do you think we are in North korea?

Do you think every it's every American that has the picture of Pres. Obama in their offices? African Simian monkeys!

TREASON IS. DEFINED THUS:

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

DO YOU SEE YOU ARE AS FOOLISH AS A FOOL? YOU BLOCK HEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.