Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal (729 Views)

Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello, am in my early 20's, am 5ft,8inches tall that is 173cm nd i weigh 59kg as of yesterday. Should i try to add up more or is it okay? Thanks
Re: Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Try and add more value to yourself..
Re: Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal by tforever(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Durent:
Hello, am in my early 20's, am 5ft,8inches tall that is 173cm nd i weigh 59kg as of yesterday. Should i try to add up more or is it okay? Thanks
I calculated your BODY MASS INDEX IT SAYS YOU ARE HEALTHY. BUT IT IS STILL IMPORTANT YOU EAT HEALTHY AND INCLUDE PHYSICAL ACTIVITES IN YOUR DAILY LIFE IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAN A HEALTHY WEIGHT.
Re: Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
tforever:
I calculated your BODY MASS INDEX IT SAYS YOU ARE HEALTHY. BUT IT IS STILL IMPORTANT YOU EAT HEALTHY AND INCLUDE PHYSICAL ACTIVITES IN YOUR DAILY LIFE IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAN A HEALTHY WEIGHT.
thanks
Re: Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2015
NL,una wicked oooh 93views nd 4posts, haba cry
Re: Am I Too Skinny Or Is My Weight Ideal by loisella(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

Common Causes Of Menstrual Irregularities / 10 Facts About Mosquitoes You Never Knew / If You Can't See This! Then You Are Colour Blind - Newsphases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.