Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Spikko Free Israel Base Voip Free Phone: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spikko Free Israel Base Voip Free Phone: (4798 Views)

Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / Advertise With Magicsms+, Gain Access To Free Phone Number Generator! / Connect To Free Phone Browsing.call 08038026478.lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spikko Free Israel Base Voip Free Phone: by juzmine: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2009
SPIKKO Free Israel Base Voip Free Phone:

Dear Members I have a brand new SPIKKO phone that I would like to introduce to this forum. I just get direct invitation form SPIKKO.com an I am using very good outstanding quality so far.
If you want to try about this phone instep of using G-Talk for voice chat. try this one.

You can mail me to friuzzy4suzzy@yahoo.com and send me your email id and I will send to you the invitation links right away.

you will also get the free call to around the world. And so far you will get your very own the Israel Phone Number on your computer.

I would like you to test the next experience of this software running on base of Microsoft Dot Net Frame Work.

Below is the Some Explanations of this phone,

Chears Enjoy, the new experience

Juzmine

----------------------------------------------------------
General explanations

What is Spikko?

Spikko is a service that enables outgoing and incoming calls for free to all type of phones. From the minute you register, you will get an Israeli telephone number of your own. Connecting is easy, simply register to get a number, download the internet telephone program (Spikkophone) and install it.
      Once you have registered, anyone who wishes to contact you can do so with your new number in Israel from any landline or cellular phone. Your Spikkophone will ring you wherever you are connected around the globe . If you are not connected to the internet, your contact may leave you voicemail. The voicemail will be forwarded to your email address. You may also listen to voicemails at Spikko.com.

When are my minutes updated?

Remaining minutes are updated as soon as an outgoing call is completed. Press the Refresh button on your Spikko portal to see the up-to-date status.
      Spikkophone will show your current status after about one minute.

Can I make outgoing calls from my Spikkophone?

As you get calls and invite friends to join you will accumulate minutes. The more calls you get and the more friends that you invite, the more minutes you get. These minutes can be used to make outgoing calls to anywhere you like.
      You can see the number of minutes that you have accumulated on your Spikkophone or on spikko.com. To invite friends to Spikko click here.

Who needs it?

Spikko is for anyone who wants to stop paying for telephone service.
      The service is great for anyone spending time overseas yet wants to be accessible on an Israeli phone number. The number is permanent and requires no maintenance, service or fee.
      The service is also perfect for businessmen who spend a lot of time overseas in offices and hotels but want to be easily accessible.
      Also, The service is good for students or others who spend long or short time overseas.
      The service is good for backpackers who want to listen to their voicemails at internet cafes or to download Spikkophone and make calls for free (depending on the permissions given at the internet cafe)
      The service is also great for teenagers who want their own telephone number.

How much does it cost to call a Spikko member?

Someone calling Spikko pays the same amount she or he would pay for a regular cellular call.

Can I use my Spikkophone number on my business card?

Certainly, the number you get is yours alone, and won't be passed to anyone else. So you can definitely put it on your card.

What happens when I have no more Spikko minutes for outgoing calls?*

You can gain minutes by enrolling your friends to join Club Spikko.
      You get minutes for the time your friends spend talking on Spikkophone with people who called them from non Spikko phones.
      Enrolling friends is quick and easy, simply send an email from Spikko's web site.
      It is important to know that the minutes you get from the friends you invited do not affect the minutes they accumulate. Your friends get exactly the same service, and accumulate minutes in the same way that you do. The system constantly checks who is using the Spikkophone and who gets Spikko minutes.
      In addition you can send a "Call me" SMS to any cell phone number in Israel. This way you can continue talking while accumulating minutes. The number of free SMSs is limited.
      Important Note – Messages left on your voicemail earn you minutes as well. So you can even gain minutes when you are inaccessible.
      To learn more about the methods of accumulating minutes,
      * This refers to the minutes one has for calls to external phones - regular and cellular.

How do I install Spikkophone?

After logging in at Spikko.com click the “download Spikkophone” link and press the “Spikkophone Installation” button in the window that appears.
      Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
      If you are using a firewall program - windows security or another, you will be asked to allow or unblock this program. Please do. If you are installing in your workplace you may be blocked by the organization's firewall. In such a case you may be forced to install on your personal computer only. We are working to solve this problem.
      For further assistance see the Installation and user manual.

Can I use Spikkophone at internet cafés overseas?

Absolutely. You can download Spikkophone from Spikko's web site (Simply enter your username and password). Once Spikkophone is installed you can make calls as normal.
      Once installed you may also listen to your voicemail messages through Spikkophone. Of course, they are always available at Spikko.com.
      Important Note – Be sure to logout from public computers, to avoid undesired use by strangers.
      The ability to download and install Spikkophone at an Internet Café depends on the permission on the computer and the café's firewall. There will be cases where using Spikko might not be possible.
      For best results use a headset and microphone.

What's the difference between Spikko and Skype?

Skype is a low cost phone service, whereas Spikko is a completely free service in which you can make outgoing calls to any telephone or cellphone, at no cost, according to the number of minutes you have accumulated (as opposed to Skype which requires payment).
      With Spikko you get your own local telephone number for free which lets others reach you from their telephone or cell phone at no cost to you.
      In addition, Spikko members get a free voicemail box, enabling others to leave voice messages when you are not on-line. Voicemail is a pay service in Skype.
      Spikko users can also send free "call me" SMSs, letting others know that you are online. This service is not available on Skype.

Is it possible to see who is calling?

If the person calling is in your contact list, their name will be displayed when they call, otherwise you will see their regurlar telephone number. In addition you can see a list of all the callers, including the duration of the call, by clicking on the call history in Spikkophone.

Can I activate the Spikkophone simultaneously at home and in the office?

At this time a member can connect to Spikkophone from only one location at a time. Logging into two Spikkophones simultaneously with the same member is not yet supported. To use Spikkophone at the office (or any other location) you must be disconnected at home. We hope to improve upon this in the future.

Using SpikkoPhone

How do you use the telephone program, Spikkophone?

You can download the Installation and User Manual.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Pictures From Nairaland Forum / 12 Rights Of A Muslim wife Upon her husband / Fifty (50) 2018 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.