Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (51730 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Reoccurring Decimal..... Every other day. just check the front page. I know it s hard for you guys posting all this gory pictures but you are left with no choice. God bless the living and the dead.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

See how you re stingy with prayer again...as for me God pls cover me , my family , friends and nigerians as whole with the blood of Jesus. God pls show us thy Mercy...Amen

Amen!

One nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by shilz(f): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Saw it on my way back from d market. Rip to d dead
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by drsolob2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
pls op were i sapale road did this happened
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Those who want to commit suicide on the road, should do so on their own without killing others.
Suicidal drivers are now in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Most of the accidents are caused by lack of education.
Lack of education is still the cause of these terrible things caused by Nigerians.[/size]
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by kwencypresh(f): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
A friend of mine was inside dat bus, but I thank God he is alive
Rip to d dead
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Davecafary(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
But seriously,I think am beginning to prefer Omotola and her daughters,Tonto dike and her hubby,Empress Nyamah news to
all of these accident gory pictures we keep seeing here everyday.Its just getting too much...Lord,please continue preserve me,my family and friends in our going and coming everyday.May the lost souls rest in Perfect peace.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
I thinks cars shall be ban in nigeria
we need to start using camel and horse
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
I thinks cars shall be ban in nigeria
we need to start using camel and horse
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by azidomedogo: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
d 3rd pix.i almost trew up goshhhh.........my fellow humans dieing like ants....Lord have mercy
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by ugbah007: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oo God,pls have mercy on all of us,we know we're all sinners,but pls forgive us of all our sins and protect us/families from all kind of untimely death,in jesus name,can I hear an Amen?

1 Like

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by mcmukoko12(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Linbrodogo Kadudu kpa ... tongues
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
So GOOD ROADS now serve as punishments
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by angiemartinez(f): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
The man was with his wife when it happened, they were waiting for vehicle going to warri.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
The FRSC needs training. The solution lies in strict issuance of Driving licences. The whole world knows how easy it is to get a drivers licence in Nigeria. So easy you can get with 50 different names! SMH.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by riczy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
hu so ever scheme accident in anyway for me n my family in d name of "mber" month is bck to sender in IJN, cox we ve nt don xo for any body,if u ar there shout a loud. sorry to d family members though
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Epatty(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
I cover me and my family with the blood of God, amen
blood of God or blood of Jesus
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Epatty(f): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Most of the accidents are caused by lack of education.
Lack of education is still the cause of these terrible things caused by Nigerians.[/size]
it myt also b break failure perhaps
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by litetias(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rip

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oga go sort out the problem that you have at home and stop blabbing. Don't transfer the aggression here. I was in the bus but survived ; he was crushed and you expect me to assist a crushed dead man, how?
In oshiomole's voice, bros go and die!

deadie:
God go punish all of you who don't show respect to the injured or dead accident victims. I am tired of this sh1t and it is disgusting. So you see an accident and the first thing you do is to take pictures? How would you feel if the victims are your siblings and you see someone taking pictures of their dead bodies? You guys are disgusting.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by fejikudz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oh! my goodness.May their souls rest in peace.Unto your palm we commit ourselves LORD.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
:oChisos!!! OMG
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by deadie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
sulakishop:
Oga go sort out the problem that you have at home and stop blabbing. Don't transfer the aggression here. I was in the bus but survived ; he was crushed and you expect me to assist a crushed dead man, how?
In oshiomole's voice, bros go and die!

Did I ask you to help anyone? My complain is that people no longer show respect to accident victims (dead or alive). Always happy to whip our their cell phones and take pictures. My question is, if it was your siblings that are dead, how would you feel when you see people taking pictures of their corpses? I hope you see the heart-wrenching pictures of your dead close relatives someday on Nairaland since you have no sensitivity to the feelings of others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by MRCAMPBELL: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
God proect and guide us.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
So many people will see these graphic photos and thread softly for the next few days.. . Besides, information is power... if it's your siblings that died, I'll be happy to upload it here especially after escaping death more than twice this year. Any other ranting from you?

deadie:

Did I ask you to help anyone? My complain is that people no longer show respect to accident victims (dead or alive). Always happy to whip our their cell phones and take pictures. My question is, if it was your siblings that are dead, how would you feel when you see people taking pictures of their corpses? I hope you see the heart-wrenching pictures of your dead close relatives someday on Nairaland since you have no sensitivity to the feelings of others.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by AK481(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
we need lagos to onitsha railway now
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Chiderad(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
I cover me and my family with the blood of God, amen

There's nothing like "Blood of God"

It is "Blood of Jesus".

Be bold about it and sound it out LOUD & CLEAR.

(Psalm 91) is a must read everyday.

God bless us.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by simplexvi: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
mehn....God i thank u for my life....
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by vickynwamma2015(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Buying My First Car / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.