Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Adefuye Was A True Patriot-tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adefuye Was A True Patriot-tinubu (272 Views)

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Buhari Is A True Patriot To Resist Appointing Corrupt Men, Whether Friend Or Foe / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adefuye Was A True Patriot-tinubu by gbollybakare: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
TINUBU MEDIA OFFICE

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has described as shocking the news of the sudden death of Nigeria’s Ambassador to the USA, professor Adefuye. Tinubu in an initial reaction said his death was a monumental loss and a most painful death. “ He spoke with me about two weeks ago full of suggestions on how to make Nigeria a great country and his plan to be part of that initiative. He worked closely with us in planning the successful trip of President Buhari to the United States” Tinubu said.

Tinubu described Professor Adefuye as a true patriot, a man full of life and ideas. ‘ Sadly, he departed ahead of his time. His contributions will remain intact and many that encountered him will forever remain grateful they met and knew such an accomplished gentleman. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family, relatives and friends.
Re: Adefuye Was A True Patriot-tinubu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yes, I know!

Meanwhile, R.I.P to the deceased!

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation / Just A Line Of Knowledge (nairaclopeadia) / NNPC Shuts Down Warri Refinery Over Crude Oil Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.