Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health (28880 Views)

Supreme Court Refuses To Reinstate Nyako As Adamawa governor / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by vanessaRN(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ioo3M49MiCQ/VeCEQytg9zI/AAAAAAAGZHE/8HfMXrSJ30E/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Daughter of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Dr Fatima Atiku, has been sworn in as the new Commissioner of Health in Adamawa state. Fatima who was sworn in alongside 21 other commissioners today August 28th, that as a way of contributing to the health sector in the state, she will be donating her salary and allowances while serving as a commissioner

“I am very grateful to the governor for appointing me to head the Health Ministry. The ministry is the most challenging because of the insurgency problem that had caused some damage to the health system in the state. For this reason, I shall be donating my salary and allowances for use in enhancing the delivery of healthcare service in the state,’’she said...

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/atikus-daughter-sworn-in-as-adamawa.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Does it change the fact that "Amechi Iscariot Is Disappointed On Buhari??

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by HerexG(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
In her words " Who needs a salary when my father is billionaire "

She needs the profile more than anything else

It's a good gesture though undecided

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by brixton: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Well, this is a far better gesture than that caricature Bubu/PYO salary slash.

I know the idea is to have her as a future governor of Adamawa.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by wachakuta(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by LMAyedun(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
All na scam jare..
We know and understand that strategy.. it's just a strategy to deceive the gullible & get the public's sympathy as usual, next thing you will hear about her "Dr. Fatima Atiku for Adamawa Governor"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by LieDetector(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
The papa money go dey enough for her and 5 generations to come.

No biggi angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BankeSmalls(f): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
if i be atiku daughter, i will be paying 100 people salary sef, his dad is filthy rich with Niger delta oil grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Oblitz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by omaniblog(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
hmm
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Ngasky(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
the politicians should consider service to the populace as a prerequisite rather than oneself.
it is not the salary that matters but serving judiciously and selfless commitment

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by TreasuredGlory: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
There is Godu o.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
OYO . Oh !
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
The ministry is the most challenging because of the insurgency problem that had caused some damage to the health system in the state. For this reason, I shall be donating my salary and allowances for use in enhancing the delivery of healthcare service in the state,’’she said...

May God bless you Dr Fatima Atiku and I hope this will send a good message to the Senators and the Rep.

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by adedayourt(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
wat a sharp resemblance

8 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by aminu150(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kudos to u....btw whats her name
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by PERFECT2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
"When God gives a girl a beauty without brains the Private parts suffer most"

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
nice but i think her salary is just chichen change
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by alaoeri: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abeggi na wash. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by steppin: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
And the circle continues...the rich will always get richer and the poor remains the same.

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by 5starmilitant: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
O how I wish it was ameachi that was sworn-in! grin grin grin grin

Ameachi kpele o, no more *lion of ubima*
Eyahhhhhhhh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BankeSmalls(f): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Does it change the fact that "Amechi Is Disappointed In Buhari??

or that Amech is a homo
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by iswallker(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
she for fine small nah...

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by anytexy: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
short of words.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
thats nice
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Viktor1983(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Haba. is she not an atiku?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by sunsky29(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Like seriously?person dey reject money o...chai
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by ORACLE1975(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
waw
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by DICKtator: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
"The business of government is family business. It must be passed on from generation to generation. It is pseudo-Monarchy
hidden under the framework of democracy,where those being governed shall be subjected to the dictates of the power that be
who in turn groom their successor to take on the business of politicking"

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases List Of 32 Elected Members Of Oyo State House Of Assembly / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution / See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.