Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,231 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori (798 Views)

Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom / Amaechi May Be Removed As Minister - Senator Shehu Sani / Ministerial Screening: Why Rotimi Amaechi May Be Dropped-news (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ibori it was who bankrolled Yaradua election in 2007. He fought with everything he had to stop Jonathan after Yaradua's demise. He achieved temporary success. Thereafter, one thing led to another and Ibori "ran" to United Kingdom where he landed into the net of UK law enforcement. The rest of the story is in the public domain. Now strangely, Yaradua is from Katsina and Ibori is from Delta in Southern Nigeria.

Fast forward to 2013 - 2014 about 7 years later another Delta man Rotimi Amaechi from River State in Southern Nigeria bankrolled Buhari to win the 2015 elections. Again, coincidentally, Buhari is from Katsina and Amaechi is from Rivers State in Southern Nigeria. In the course of this "civilian coup effort", Amaechi just like his brother, Ibori fought Jonathan to a standstill. Jonathan lost and Buhari has been in office for about 90 days now. Now things are falling apart, and story has it that Amaechi, just like Ibori has also "ran" to United Kingdom.

Unfortunately, running to United Kingdom have never saved the looters of South-South treasury, but strangely, they toe the same line. Case of Alameasighia and Ibori and now Amaechi. The case against Amaechi is so damning that he is likely to take the place of Ibori soon.
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by Chubhie: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
demdem, seems your man is caught under the weather of recent? how fare thee too?
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by MikelEleta(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm. I comment my reserve. Sorry I reserve my comment
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by baralatie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
typing ............
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by Demdem(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Chubhie:
demdem, seems your man is caught under the weather of recent? how fare thee too?

Nothing do Amaechi. Only fools are wanking seriously on fake news left right center. He dey kampe.
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by Chubhie: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Demdem:

Nothing do Amaechi. Only fools are wanking seriously on fake news left right center. He dey kampe.
Oh well, I`m observing proceedings from the ringside. Do have a great weekend.
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by themilanway(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2015
How do you know he bankrolled Buhari's campaign?Do you have your facts and figures?
Re: Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori by hardywaltz(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Stori Stori

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Pyosinbajo Arrives Abidjan Last Night With Dr. Jkfayemi(pics) / Inconsistentencies In Mr. Presidents Assets Declaration. / DSS Plan To Kidnap A’ibom Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.