Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps (28358 Views)

Breaking News: Police Gets New 18 Aigs And Appoints 37 Cps / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I still prefer Americans, British or Canadians to run Nigerian Police Colleges. Because, they will train the best police officers for us.[/size]

Really?

The Americans and company....while having some of the best policing in the world....also still have issues with human rights and abuse of due process. And corruption too.

Nigeria can reform its police by itself.

Still.....Mbu as commandant of the police college.....erm....

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by 989900: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Police college . . . ROFLMAO! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by eluquenson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
That's best for the nation

POLICE is your FRIEND
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by olatade(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Mbu own don finish be dat,no more returns from the boys grin

What do you mean. They just sent Him to heaven. No more arguing with the boys about bad market grin grin grin
He shall now receive the returns inmultiple fold without staining his pocket with dirty 20 Naira. They will be paying it into his account live and direct.
If you are on promotional exam, just 100,000 is enough. It could be in pounds, Euro, Dollar or Naira. No more sweat. grin grin grin
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
At last Amaechi is FREE from Mbu's nightmares..... shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/

Why not send Mbu to Borno?

\

Mbu is an AIG....sending him to Borno would essentially involve demoting him.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Cyriloha(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
kayo80:
hmm

which one is ONE MINUTE GUY?
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by notoriousbabe: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
victorels:

What do you mean. They just sent Him to heaven. No more arguing with the boys about bad market grin grin grin
He shall now receive the returns inmultiple fold without staining his pocket with dirty 20 Naira. They will be paying it into his account live and direct.
If you are on promotional exam, just 100,000 is enough. It could be in pounds, Euro, Dollar or Naira. No more sweat. grin grin grin
na true o,God don put stew for him bread be dat
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by emmykk(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]. Me likey. Sounded more like IGP humbles arrogant Super Cop AIG Mbu. Being posted to any Police Academy is the worst nightmare a senior apoluce Officer can imagine. It's an defined cage. You are subjected to work with a meagre irregular allocations that leaves you battling with your equally unhappy and greedy daredevil subordinates whom ordinarily would have been worshipping you if you were in a state or zonal command. Chai [/size]
jealoussssy tarara jealousssssssy is the root of hatred

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Really?

The Americans and company....while having some of the best policing in the world....also still have issues with human rights and abuse of due process. And corruption too.

Nigeria can reform its police by itself.

Still.....Mbu as commandant of the police college.....erm....

"By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
◄ Matthew 7:16 ►
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Wisefellow(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Replies to this topic is pointing more to Joseph Mbu and I ask: is the man a saint or not? cry

Wherever you are, some people are somewhere watching you.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by neocortex: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mbu needs to be allowed to deal with criminals.
The streets needs him more than that college he was posted to.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Angoni(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I still prefer Americans, British or Canadians to run Nigerian Police Colleges. Because, they will train the best police officers for us.[/size]

The ones that shoot unarmed black teenagers day in day out? You are nuts!!!
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
restructuring....
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by millionboi(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
mbu sld just leav d police force 4apc ........al dis na amaechi work
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by kingsdem: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mbu, d time for reckoning has come...
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Don't know why I what this guy to be made EFCC chairman..Though very controversial but He's fearless...He would deal with those criminals....Saraki, Akpabio et el

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by ojomamah: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Congratulation to great officers of the NPF and to my boss AIG work Nanakumo
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by xnowball1984(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lets always give a chance before we condemn a system and lets always speak positive than negative towards our systems God bless Nigerians
agabusta:
IGP redeploys Mbu, 18 AIGs, 49 CPs

The Inspector-General of Police, Solomon Arase, has approved the redeployment of 19 Assistant Inspectors General of Police (AIGs) and 49 Commissioners of Police.

This is contained in a statement issued by the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Abayomi Shogunle on Friday in Abuja.

Among those redeployed are AIG Joseph Mbu, who was posted as Commandant, Police Staff College, Jos; Adenrele Shinaba, as Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy, Kano; and Patrick Dokumor, AIG Force Headquarters, Abuja.

The posting also affected all the 12 zonal commands of the police.

The affected officers include: Tambari Mohammed, AIG zone 1 Kano; Bala Hassan, AIG zone 2 Lagos; Mohammed Abubakar, AIG zone 3 Yola; and Yahaya Ardo, AIG zone 4 Makurdi.

Others are, Musa Daura, AIG zone 5 Benin; Adisa Bolanta, AIG zone 6 Calabar; Ballah Nasarawa, AIG zone 7, Abuja; Lawal Tanko, AIG zone 8 Lokoja; Usman Gwary, AIG zone 9, Umuahia; Mohammed Gana, AIG zone 10 Sokoto; Helen Adeyemi, AIG zone 11 Osogbo and Johnson Ogunsakin, AIG zone 12, Bauchi were also moved.

Also redeployed are Edgar Nanakumo, AIG Works, Force Headquarters, Abuja; Yerima Irimiya, AIG Maritime Police; Olufemi Adenaike, AIG Training and Development; James Caulcrick, 2i/C Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigations Department, Abuja.

Former police spokesman, Emmanuel Ojukwu, was redeployed to Kogi as police commissioner.

The statement said the vacancies were created following the recent retirement and promotions of some senior police officers.
(NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/igp-redeploys-mbu-18-aigs-49-cps/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Caliph69: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
This Mbu guy is a real cat with 69 lives.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Marlboro1: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/

Why not send Mbu to Borno?

\

You think it's punishment? Just send him there and those Bokos will cry for mercy.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Chibokgame: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
human beings,
Mbu is not complaining and crying for him.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by batstan(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
victorels:
This is Mbu story. Count me in.

He need to be given Abuja so that those people over there may know what Amechi went through for them.

But we are glad to welcome him to Jos. He is coming to rest because he would only need to mind the college administration and not all those annoying politicians.

watch and see how police staff college would become popular by the reason of his coming.

Plateau State welcomes Joseph Mbu.

Gbam! You have nailed it.
The controversial cop gon' always make himself to be noticed, which in turn will make some people to know that there is a police school in J towm
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by ogundeleai(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
In most cases when you read about the appointment or redeployment in addition with the affected individual profile hardly you find single individual that was chosen with HND background.. I wonder if its not waste of time to have HND certificate in this country. The only exception is when you have the certificate to back your education qualification for political appointment base on INEC requirement. This indeed a wake up call that holder of HND that there's need to upgrade themselves.. God-dey
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Grundig: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
The IG did Mbu a favour here.
Took him out of firing line and out of Buhari's thought.

All the same, I believe Mbu will be retired soon.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by focus7: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mbu the brave should have been sent to sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by Dottore: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
What's this one saying.
Who's jealous here? I be police abi I dey contest for post with anyone?
emmykk:
jealoussssy tarara jealousssssssy is the root of hatred

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by chichriso: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
so Mbu is still making headlines

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps by amjou: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mbu is still my hero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Replies Adebayo Shittu, Says Political Office Not Replacement For NYSC / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.