Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Where To Get Cheap Property Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where To Get Cheap Property Loan (2183 Views)

Cheap Property With Flexible Instalment Payment Terms / Cheap Property With Flexible Instalment Payment Terms / Urgent Enquiry For Property Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Cheap Property Loan by Goodlife2020: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Do you want a loan but you have a property as collateral?

Get loans at 15% interest per month.
Collateral must be 5 times loan. We loan from N1million up.
You can also buy and sell your assets (land, house, cars, gold, etc) at auction prices for 3 to 5 years guaranteed installmental payments.
. We buy any assets you own but we pay back in 3 years or less.
. I am doing this not only for profit, but mainly to help people solve their financial problems. Secondly, I am also doing this to help people sell their stuffs faster.
From research, 85% of car and property agents could not sell their cars and property for 5 years. I have seen houses that have been in the market for 9 years, no sale.
Most owners are facing unnecessary spending in maintaining cars or homes they don't want again. For example, if you can't pay interest on the mortgage for the foreclosed home you do not want, banks will take your house.
Instead of allowing this to happen, you can meet me and I will guarantee to buy your house in 3 years and I will take over the payments. I have helped a few people doing this. I think this is a solution to the problem of most property agents.

I buy these houses if you sell it very cheap, and I guarantee payment in 3 years or less. This involves properties, gold, luxury cars, share certificates, silver, trucks, land, etc.
I won't be pasting my number here, if you have issues with the what you have to sell, you can drop your number here and tell me your problems.
.You can check me on Facebook, Eti Umoren
. I live in Port harcourt, but if you're serious, we can meet and I can help you.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Property Loan by excellentmomma(f): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Goodlife2020:
Do you want a loan but you have a property as collateral?

Get loans at 15% interest per month.

Collateral must be 5 times loan. We loan from N1million up.
You can also buy and sell your assets (land, house, cars, gold, etc) at auction prices for 3 to 5 years guaranteed installmental payments.
. We buy any assets you own but we pay back in 3 years or less.
. I am doing this not only for profit, but mainly to help people solve their financial problems. Secondly, I am also doing this to help people sell their stuffs faster.
From research, 85% of car and property agents could not sell their cars and property for 5 years. I have seen houses that have been in the market for 9 years, no sale.
Most owners are facing unnecessary spending in maintaining cars or homes they don't want again. For example, if you can't pay interest on the mortgage for the foreclosed home you do not want, banks will take your house.
Instead of allowing this to happen, you can meet me and I will guarantee to buy your house in 3 years and I will take over the payments. I have helped a few people doing this. I think this is a solution to the problem of most property agents.

I buy these houses if you sell it very cheap, and I guarantee payment in 3 years or less. This involves properties, gold, luxury cars, share certificates, silver, trucks, land, etc.
I won't be pasting my number here, if you have issues with the what you have to sell, you can drop your number here and tell me your problems.
.You can check me on Facebook, Eti Umoren
. I live in Port harcourt, but if you're serious, we can meet and I can help you.

Did you say 15% per month? Is that cheap
Re: Where To Get Cheap Property Loan by Goodlife2020: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Most hard money lenders lend at 25% to even 30%.
. I have created a firm, Blue Bank.
Bluebank is a loan matching service company
. If you have collateral, and you want to borrow money, we will connect you to someone with money to loan you.
. If you're tired of meagre returns from your investments, we match you to someone with collateral in demand of loan to pay fat interest.
. You pay us only 8% of profits.

Bluebank is the only place where investors can make up to 15% return on investment... plus a collateral to cover!!
. It is the also the only place where people could borrow money easily. We have all heard several "NO" from banks. I have heard it even when I have collateral bigger than the loan amount I demanded. Most of us, business people / investors, have had several borrowing problems.
. You'll hear banks say:

1. No, you can't borrow if you don't have a running business that would pay us our interest fast!!
2. No, you can't borrow because your collateral is not 10 times the value of loan.
3. No, you can't borrow N800,000 because you don't have a job that pays N80,000 a month
4. You are a small business owner
5. You have not been our customer for 5 years (meaning, you don't have connections)
6. Our interest rate is officially 20% a month
7. You need to fill A, B, C, D, E, X, Y, and Z paperwork before we can start listening to you.
. 8. We don't need your type of company to work with
9. You have bad credit rating
10. Your balance sheet is not spotless
11. We don't loan students
Many other excuses, you can add yours in this thread.
Bluebank doesn't give all these excuses, just that you have to possess collateral for you to invest.
. I am building the first office space. I will be renting the branches. Next week, I will finish the office space where Bluebank will be located. For now we do business all over Nigeria, but we are located in Port harcourt.

. Bluebank is an alternative to our frustrating Nigerian banks

The interest rate depends on the negotiations between both parties.
Lowest capital for lending and borrowing is N200,000,
The highest can range to millions, depending on lender and borrower deal strength.
Bluebank will be the fastest growing firm that helps people to do their business deals quickly and easily without the hassles of going to the bank.

. People are already calling to lend and borrow capital , I will keep updating you on Bluebank's development on this thread.
My contacts.
. Facebook : Eti Umoren
Email: goodlifeumoren2020@gmail.com
Re: Where To Get Cheap Property Loan by simonvic: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2015
chairman you wan kill person onto say the person wan collect loan. 15% per month?

meaning if you loan me 1m to pay back in 10 months, at the end I will be paying you 150k * 10=1.5m[/b]as interest alone plus initial 1m,[b] total of 2.5m

God punish poverty IJN. That is not our portion.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Cheap Property Loan by abiodunjonah: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
simonvic:
chairman you wan kill person onto say the person wan collect loan. 15% per month?

meaning if you loan me 1m to pay back in 10 months, at the end I will be paying you 150k * 10=1.5m[/b]as interest alone plus initial 1m,[b] total of 2.5m

God punish poverty IJN. That is not our portion.
na loan shark wey dey disguise. Na to look for am and burn am with tyre sure pass

(1) (Reply)

₦550M: Fully Furnished 5 Bedroom Detached Home For Sale In Lekki (Photos) / Imported (new Zealand ) Stone Coated Roofing Sheets / Plots Of Land For Sale In Olodo, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.