Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (33413 Views)

Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by philips70(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Boss13:

I wonder. I think it is a myopic way to think. Appointments only benefits the appointee. The only way the public benefits is only when the appointee carries out his/her work diligently.

Nigerians can we move away from tribalism please.

The youths will never learn. They will always allow these political contractors to use them to stoke the embers of hatred and live them in limbo after getting their desired positions.
I have more than 4 state commissioners plus NDDC federal commissioners where I live yet we have been struggling to install a 33KV transformer for the past 4yrs. The power situation has been awful and all they do is buy big sound proof plants and fuel with government provided diesel. Their homes are heavily protected by armed mobile police men meanwhile we all still pay same security levies.

What do you gain by fighting the cause of these politicians online everyday?

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by FreeGlobe(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=16pt]Keyamo. the latest villa sycophant[/size]

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Forwetinnah: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
friends4ever:
Kayamo has spoken...Daddy GMB oya, compensate him with one Ministerial post cool Sycophant

Chief Mai Guard of Aso Rock is a befitting post for him
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by VirginFinder: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
moshmod101:
was gbayi jare kiyamo...oyato Si won!!! make baba make Zahra d minister for finance....'I don't give a damn' Me I dey enjoy dis government walahi!!!! gone are d days of epileptic power supply...that is CHANGE!!!

Balancing appointments has nothing to do with steady power supply.

Both can go hand in hand.

Buhari is just a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Mcowubaba: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Suspect33:
cheesy FTC for the 329th time,

back to the matter, this people are jst bitter and cant come to accept the fact that buhari will be their president for the nxt 4 years, the appointed persons are Nigerians that is what matters, one of Nigerias biggest problem is ethnicism, WE ARE ONE

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
U can't be ONE with people who don't agree you
Na by force undecided cheesy
Amos 3:3
New International Version
Do two walk together unless they have agreed to
do so?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by mandax: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
morereb10:
Press statement from revered lawyer, Festus Keyamo

The majority of Nigerians want to see good governance, pure and simple, and care less about the ethnic origin of those appointed into positions.

A most foolish talk from an attention seeker who seeks attention by name-dropping.

Federal Character principles sustain Nigeria one.

Federal Character principle is part of the reasons many people refused to vote for Jonathan last presidential election.

Very soon, common entrance exams results to federal education institutions shall come out, some candidates who scored 10 points shall be admitted while some others who scored 200 shall not be admitted. Keyamo will be dumb then.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Decibel: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

Balancing appointments has nothing to do with steady power supply.

Both can go hand in hand.

Buhari is just a tribalist.
Cc:Rose2014 Ndiofemmañu ga -egbu mmadu o o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by neocortex: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Boss13:

I wonder. I think it is a myopic way to think. Appointments only benefits the appointee. The only way the public benefits is only when the appointee carries out his/her work diligently.

Nigerians can we move away from tribalism please.

The bolded shows your naivety and ignorance of how government works.
It is easier for a region to get Federal approval for a project or siting of important
industry if one of their own
is in a position of authority.

You are probably one of those who can't connect with
how ordinary Nigerians live their life

Don't you find it absurd that only northern appointees can work diligently ?

Finally , no where in the world except in extreme authoritarian states does the
president appoints only his kinsmen into power.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by anwo247: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pretentious opinion of Festus.

#Pure&simple

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by teepsee(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nice move, but don't think that will give you any seat up there, cause ameachi that went that road is not yet back.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Eden1747(f): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
bobo9ice:
When GEJ was there how was the so called Juicy positions shared... Cracy world.
Let PMB be!
There post that cud hv come to Amechi and Fashola, thier kingsmen are busy tarnishing thier records... The South should continue with thier Pullhimdown syndrom while the North is busy busy building thier people up.
There should be a "double like" button for you.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by emmahoney(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
As a matter of fact, complains about the appointments made so far worth it. Nevertheless, voting PMB is still better than voting GEJ. To a large extent, the country is getting better ever than before. Things that seem not to be working are coming back to life; which ordinarily wouldn't have been working if GEJ was being voted. PMB just need to carry every section of the country along, as there are honest and competent people in every section of the country. Nah may own perspective be this o.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by mandax: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:
They will soon say you are looking for appointment. Truth is bitter to these status quo merchants.

Meanwhile look at the street where Orubebe resides in Warri. This was the state throughout his tenure as minister of ND before another man arranged to fix it.
The people who live near him could not enjoy his appointment into a juicy ministry as ND minister. Why kill yourself over these selfish politicians?

You are diverting the discourse with your Orubebe street - You are on foul play to deceive the uninitiated.

If Buhari appoints only people of his clan to most positions, as he is now doing, does that mean that people from Buhari's clan are the most brilliant in Nigeria - as Keyamo would want us to accept?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Spyman28: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
God bless you Kayemo
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:
They will soon say you are looking for appointment. Truth is bitter to these status quo merchants.

Meanwhile look at the street where Orubebe resides in Warri. This was the state throughout his tenure as minister of ND before another man arranged to fix it.
The people who live near him could not enjoy his appointment into a juicy ministry as ND minister. Why kill yourself over these selfish politicians?
Is that a street or a swamp?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Mcowubaba: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Keyamo nails it again. There is no denying the concept of 'key' or 'juicy' positions is based on assumed or expected looting or preferential treatment that the occupier will engage in to benefit his constituency, most times which ends up not even happening.

The expected deliverable of PMB's assignment similarly, is not appointments, but performance.
I dey laff una..
Make una 4get all this grammer una dey yarn to defend una Oga(Buhari)
Nigeria na very "sensitive" multi-ethnic nd diverse Country...nd technOcrats dey every ethnic group...
Balance the Appointments -SIMPLE-
Federal character -SIMPLE-
QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
I voted for change,and am getting the change I asked for,we can't keep on doing same thing over and over again and expect this country to move forward,if it was so,this country would have been better by this through regional appointment.....if anybody feels betrayed,go and die for all I care...this is a new nigeria...we are progressing,let the president appoint anyone he feels is qualified for the job,infact,when such appointment is made,the only thing I want to hear is his/her name,not region,religion or race..

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by hinwazaka: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
morereb10:
Press statement from revered lawyer, Festus Keyamo

The so-called “uproar” over the perceived “lopsided” appointments made so far by President Buhari is nothing but an orchestrated frustration of a few jobless politicians who depend only on government appointments as their means of livelihood and, of course, the noise of the latest opposition party in town. The majority of Nigerians want to see good governance, pure and simple, and care less about the ethnic origin of those appointed into positions.

My worry is that the decade-long general division of government positions into “juicy” and “non-juicy”, and the mentality that these few “juicy” positions must be shared equally amongst the major ethnic groups was nothing but a contraption of the old order from which we have just liberated ourselves.

To my mind, all government appointments pose an equal challenge to those appointed as a call to higher service of fatherland. All public positions come with an equal responsibility to be honest, forthright and dedicated. To go further to classify them as “juicy” or “non-juicy is just a euphemism for positions that have enough money from which to steal and those that are “dry”.

Therefore, any agitation from a section of the country to get “juicy” positions is only an agitation for their kinsmen to be appointed to steal enough from which they would benefit. I therefore unreservedly condemn, in the strongest of terms, the so-called “uproar” about “juicy positions” going only to a certain section of this country.

All sections of this country should be happy and content with whatever positions that the President deems fit, at the end of the day, to give to their kinsmen. After all, the President still has a long way to go with appointments. He has not even filled up to five percent of available positions. Please, let the President be.

Thank you. FESTUS KEYAMO, ESQ.

What do you think about his opinion? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/keyamo-blast-politicians-against.html#sthash.Stk16S8M.dpuf
The day this Mouth for hire political thug will go against his breadwinners, will be the day that the sun will rise in the west and set in the east.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Dreamtouch: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pmb is predictable
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Rose2014: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:
Cc:Rose2014 Ndiofemmañu ga -egbu mmadu o o grin grin grin

My dear, onu ochi atogbugo m kamgbe unyahu

O mego ha vam n'anya cheesy

Bubu is doing what he knows how to do best
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Rose2014: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dreamtouch:
Pmb is predictable

Very very
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
We should wait for the ministerial appointments before we start complaining.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolhamid:
Keyamo doesn't know what he is talking about. So because Buhari needs people who can get the job done, he can only get those set of people from a section of the country.

So we don't have people from the south who can make things happen right ? Public administration has now become rocket science which cant be understood by the southerners ?

As far as am concerned, Nigeria belongs to everyone of us and no ethnic group should be superior in this country. Every ethnic group must be carried along.

Keyamo you are bigger than this bullshit mehn..

Keyamo is entitled to his opinion, you are also entitled to yours, the fact that you disagree does not make his opinion "bullshit".
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by philips70(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
mandax:

You are diverting the discourse with your Orubebe street - You are on foul play to deceive the uninitiated.

If Buhari appoints only people of his clan to most positions, as he is now doing, does that mean that people from Buhari's clan are the most brilliant in Nigeria - as Keyamo would want us to accept?

You are on the wrong street with me. I care less where Buhari appoints his cabinet from. All Nigerians want is good governance. This is 2015!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Decibel: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

My dear, onu ochi atogbugo m kamgbe unyahu

O mego ha vam n'anya cheesy

Bubu is doing what he knows how to do best
Have you handed him a form already?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by fotadmowmend(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even Nairaland detests triabalistic comments. Who will now support triabalistic pattern of appointment ? Thats how it all starts. When the president do not trust any other persons than his tribesmen how will does tribesmen he appoints trusts other people who are not from the tribe And if this trend continues it will leads to marginalization in all ramification !
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Rose2014: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:
Have you handed him a form already?

Nah admission has bn closed to new wailers
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by ndcide(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo the ogogoro drinking buffoon of a lawyer should STFU!!!

Up north, buhari's candidacy was hinged on ethnicity. He can keep his silly pontificating to himself. Why were the North angry with GEJ when he appointed and again reappointed Ihejirika as COAS. It's all over the news how the North screamed marginalization within the army.

Keyamo is being silly and speaking so unintelligently.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Sweetlemon(f): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thank yous sir!
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by hinwazaka: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Suspect33:
cheesy FTC for the 329th time,

back to the matter, this people are jst bitter and cant come to accept the fact that buhari will be their president for the nxt 4 years, the appointed persons are Nigerians that is what matters, one of Nigerias biggest problem is ethnicism, WE ARE ONE

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
Sorry, Buhari might be your king, but he is not ours. We have a right to voice our opinions as citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Maybe the free lunch and pocket money the barrister receives has made him forget the constitution. And FYI: Nigeria's biggest problem has always been Mediocre slaves and hypocrites like your blind self, who see nothing wrong with their breadwinners, failing to point out the errors they make as, the humans they are
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Ndeewonu: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is why you can never get SAN-ship!
You are not a realistic legal practitioner. I doubt if you also understand the diversity of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Eluwilussit(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
HirstMOG:
My question still remain, is it only Northerners that are credible

Yes nah. Nobody is asking how we got where we are at the moment, in the first place. Shebi na Igbos dey rule Nigeria since independence? All southerners na thieves, including Abacha, IBB, Dikko, Gowon, Abdusallami, Atiku, Danjuma. Bloody thieves.

Even if na for the sake of fair looting, Buhari should make the Loot go round now. Does anyone even believe that he's doing this for the good of the nation? Dude is simply empowering his people economically, while preaching war against corruption. Bloody simpleton.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.