Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! (2077 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
The caller on Skype can you hear me, tell us your name and where you are calling from?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Bialegend(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
UmuEri:
The caller on Skype can you hear me, tell us your name and where you are calling from?
I can hear you live and direct. Nwa Chineke!

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin
May chukwu okinke abiamma bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bialegend:

I can hear you live and direct. Nwa Chineke!
we thank Chukwu Okike Abiama, tell us your name and where you are calling from?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
grin grin
May chukwu okinke abiamma bless you.
bless you too my brother. Are you calling from Igwocha or the Zoo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by ELTON123(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
UmuEri:
my name is chukwuebuka oti am calling from anioma cheesy I just want to thank you for what you have been doing for us I pray that chukwuokikeabiama will reward you.....iseeeeeeeee cool

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
ELTON123:
my name is chukwuebuka oti am calling from anioma
Anioma in Biafra land. You may continue, the world is listening!

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
ELTON123:
my name is chukwuebuka oti am calling from anioma cheesy I just want to thank you for what you have been doing for us I pray that chukwuokikeabiama will reward you.....iseeeeeeeee cool
iseee iseeee iseeee

And we must continue. The caller on phone can you hear me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
The fraud of Bola Ahmed Tinubu showing live on Biafra Television.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
FrankAba1:
yes. Turn down your radio set or I cut you off! grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
My goodness me, we must continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
...Okoroawusa collapsed and rushed to a hospital abroad...Radio Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Vicotex(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oh my goodness me, the zoo must fall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by kolinz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is radio biafra.
We are live n direct

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by ELTON123(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
The caller on whatsapp what is your name and were are you calling from?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by patrick89(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
mad mad people from the zoo! my goodness me!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by EasternLion: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
For Goodness sake, this is Radio Biafra.

We always win, there is no two ways about it.

And in the end? Biafra will come!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by EasternLion: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
To us, Biafra is our religion, and Radio Biafra is where we worship. We worship Chukwu Okike Abiama in honesty and truth.

Most importantly, Chukwu Okike Abiama bless your inheritance, guard you and bless IPOB and Biafrans all over the world.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by baby124: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Easternpussycat you no de taya? Den de laff you undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by EasternLion: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Someone is afraid to mention me.

O bukwa adoo m gi riri. E rie m gi live like a lion I am.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UnknownT: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol. I have missed Radio Biafra since moving from Igwe Ocha to Asaba. Please, what's the current frequency for people in Asaba?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Bialegend(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
UmuEri:
My name is Biafran legend, i am calling from Lagos state, the dirtiest city in the Zoo.......................................May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless and protect you our director.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by EasternLion: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol. I have missed Radio Biafra since moving from Igwe Ocha to Asaba. Please, what's the current frequency for people in Asaba?

Still same

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Rose2014: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
*Tunes in to radio Biafra to hear the latest gist*

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Bialegend(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
FrankAba1:
Any online link please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by ELTON123(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
baby124:
Easternpussycat you no de taya? Den de laff you undecided
who de laugh him? This zoo self

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bialegend:

My name is Biafran legend, i am calling from Lagos state, the dirtiest city in the Zoo.......................................May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless and protect you our director.
Nwa Chineke ka'ibu.... Please go ahead Obama is listening. Buhari is a terrorist!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by EasternLion: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shachris has resurfaced with Shacool.

He he he.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by UmuEri(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
EasternLion:
To us, Biafra is our religion, and Radio Biafra is where we worship. We worship Chukwu Okike Abiama in honesty and truth.

Most importantly, Chukwu Okike Abiama bless your inheritance, guard you and bless IPOB and Biafrans all over the world.
and in the end, Biafra will come

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Fleshly: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
My fellow BIAFRANs please may wr never be detered in our quest to achieve what is rightfully ours. We must continue in determination and resilience and sooner than we know it we shall conquer!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Original Biafran girl!......No shaking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by Uteghe(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu,the fraud defrauding few igbo artisans who care to listen to his crap. BH held Nija by the balls without radio station. You don't secede through radio talk shows. Igbo Kwenu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters / Biafra: Transfer Me To Prison Custody, Kanu Begs Court / Could This Be How All Those Shekau Videos Were Faked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.