Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Best States You Can Be Posted To? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (46793 Views)

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Funjosh(m): 4:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Ajgal10:

No i am not from there,but my mum is Tiv frm Benue too.my Grandma took me on Adventure there.

What an adventure you went on, when was that cos Fulani crises have affected the lively hood of those area. Some communities like Okokolo, Enugba, Egba gut burnt and they haven't recover sad

I still pray for my people in Aila for God Protection smiley
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by bharkarh(m): 5:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Ajgal10:

Yes the state govt pays,and if ure lucky to get a good PPA they pay too.
] thanks a lot. How much do state pay?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by bollarpard(m): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Say No to delta state
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by ElFenomeno1: 5:53am On Sep 01, 2015
akinsal:

I think u must be a Mischevious Goat for intruding in wat is not of your concern undecided

Your father is the mischievous goat. Anuofia
May amadioha blow your balls into tiny hopeless pieces
Fu...cking pillock!
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Don1Dee(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2015
seeker121:
Abi local govt area of Cross river state,Igbo Imabana to be precise,i swear you are gonna enjoy the place.

Can you give your reason(s) for this assertion?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by mikkymi1(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2015
butanep:
Some persons still make some mistake about the best state to serve. For me there is no best place to serve. Every state has its challenges.

The best place to serve is a state closer to where you reside. You might not really understand but that is the surest place to serve. For example I hail from Delta, Edo or Bayelsa should be the best place. Nothing like when you are close to your provinces. It gives you leverages over so many things.

Lagos, Abuja, PH or Cross river is never the best place to serve except you have someone ready to absorbed you. The cost and standard of living in such state is at the high side and your little alawee mightn't be enough to carry you through. I know so many corps members that are suffering in the above location because of the high influence of corps members in such state. It takes some over three months to get their PPA due to rejection. Accommodation and transport is such state is hell. you might end you renting with your personal money if your PPA have no budget for accommodation.

Serving close to where you reside will save you transport because you must always be tempted to travel home especially when posted to schools. It will enable you get access to some basic items that might cost your money. It will help in case of emergency. For example the recent head count that gave most corps members nightmare. It cost some corps members 7 to 10k from their alawee to sign in their absence.

The 19800 is just a small money. If you are posted to a very far place and the condition in the location is very bad, your service year might just become a boring one especially those posted to desolate villages. If you are close to the state you reside, you can always pay weekend or monthly visit which will keep you in focus.

Never chose a place because you heard about the flamboyant style in the state. Choose a places that will enable you access your family members or relatives or love ones. It's very important because the 19800 is just nothing.

then I think it is probably better they post u to your house so u can be with your parents and loved ones and don't have to spend a dime.

1 Like

Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by butanep(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2015
mikkymi1:

then I think it is probably better they post u to your house so u can be with your parents and loved ones and don't have to spend a dime.

Read my post very well.

Don't come here to say trash...

If you have served before, you will know, it's not all about financial benefits.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by butanep(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2015
mikkymi1:

Read my post very well. Get the message.

Don't come here to say trash...

If you have served before, you will know, it's not all about financial benefits.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2015
From all I've read here I.think Enugu takes the cake.
How much does the state govt pay pls?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Isaddabai(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2015
bamtos14:
pls i need your advice on which state to be posted to and reasons
Try katsina only if u are exceptionally brilliant. They are accommodatng,peaceful and ever lovely
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is the mischievous goat. Anuofia
May amadioha blow your balls into tiny hopeless pieces
Fu...cking pillock!
U shall soon b banned for making dat foolish statement. Big Fool of a wasted generation
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by ElFenomeno1: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
akinsal:

U shall soon b banned for making dat foolish statement. Big Fool of a wasted generation
Fu..ck you and the moderator about to ban me!
Thunder fire both of una.
Fu...cking pillocks!
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Fu..ck you and the moderator about to ban me! Thunder fire both of una. Fu...cking pillocks!
Guess u are from a worthless parent. slowpoke
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by ElFenomeno1: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
akinsal:

Guess u are from a worthless parent. slowpoke
grin grin grin
We are going down together.... If any ban happens, you piece of big fat dirty stinking sh...it!
Go and tell your mother at home to explain the circumstances surrounding your birth
Waste man, should have been aborted in a gold circle condom
Oponu jatijati... I will alienate you from this forum
Vacuous troglodyte!
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

grin grin grin
We are going down together.... If any ban happens, you piece of big fat dirty stinking sh...it!
Go and tell your mother at home to explain the circumstances surrounding your birth
Vacuous troglodyte!
U derailer of d person who jejely open thread to find solution to his problem. I guess ur parentwould av made a mistake of wasting their money on u cos u were suposed to b sold for 1 kobo. with ur aberated sense of thinking. Guess u must b high on onitsha weed.. grin
ElFenomeno1:

grin grin grin
Vacuous troglodyte!
U derailer of d person who jejely open thread to find solution to his problem. I guess ur parentwould av made a mistake of wasting their money on u cos u were suposed to b sold for 1 kobo. with ur aberated sense of thinking. Guess u must b high on onitsha weed.. and i dont av ur time cos i busy right now jobless nigerians
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by ElFenomeno1: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
akinsal:

U derailer of d person who jejely open thread to find solution to his problem. I guess ur parentwould av made a mistake of wasting their money on u cos u were suposed to b sold for 1 kobo. with ur aberated sense of thinking. Guess u must b high on onitsha weed.. grin
U derailer of d person who jejely open thread to find solution to his problem. I guess ur parentwould av made a mistake of wasting their money on u cos u were suposed to b sold for 1 kobo. with ur aberated sense of thinking. Guess u must b high on onitsha weed.. and i dont av ur time cos i busy right now jobless nigerians

Busy fu..c.king a goat or getting fu...cked by a goat? grin grin grin
Brainless juggernaut!
I hope you choke and die on that goat's di..ck!
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Busy fu..c.king a goat or getting fu...cked by a goat? grin grin grin Brainless juggernaut! I hope you choke and die on that goat's di..ck!
undecided
ElFenomeno1:

Busy fu..c.king a goat or getting fu...cked by a goat? grin grin grin Brainless juggernaut! I hope you choke and die on that goat's di..ck!
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Grow up kid
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

grin grin grin
Vacuous troglodyte!
And i see u dont av parents anymore for u to use ur fathr and mother as toothpick...
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by moscobabs(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ultimate001:

hehe, dude, that's my hometown...r u still serving?
NO....my mum home town what compound are U and are u a member of Omo arepo panda on fb?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by seeker121(m): 5:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Though it is a rural environment but if you see the way corpers are being treated,you need to experience it.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Ajgal10(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Funjosh:

What an adventure you went on, when was that cos Fulani crises have affected the lively hood of those area. Some communities like Okokolo, Enugba, Egba gut burnt and they haven't recover sad

I still pray for my people in Aila for God Protection smiley
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Funjosh(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ajgal10:

Ho! shocked 2008 is long o, those areas are very ok then not now. I served their 2013 smiley

1 Like

Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Ultimate001: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
moscobabs:

NO....my mum home town what compound are U and are u a member of Omo arepo panda on fb?
my dad nd mum r both natives of Ile-ogbo (arepo panda ote, lolz). Well, I'm from Ile alagbaa nd nt yet a member of that group on fb; will search nd join.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by moscobabs(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ultimate001:

my dad nd mum r both natives of Ile-ogbo (arepo panda ote, lolz). Well, I'm from Ile alagbaa nd nt yet a member of that group on fb; will search nd join.
Join and learn more about Ileogbo... OK?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Ajgal10(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Funjosh:

Ho! shocked 2008 is long o, those areas are very ok then not now. I served their 2013 smiley
I see...
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Adet5(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gud evening potential corp members, pls i need ur help on a particular issue bothering me: i mistakenly did my pre- mobilization using my former jamb reg num, after i did my regularization i was given another reg num which i used to print my admission letter, the issue now is that i have two registration num, the one on senate approved list on nysc portal is different from the one on my admission letter. Hope this will not amount to problem @ nysc camp?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Ultimate001: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
moscobabs:

Join and learn more about Ileogbo... OK?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Gazaliah(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Adet5:
Gud evening potential corp members, pls i need ur help on a particular issue bothering me: i mistakenly did my pre- mobilization using my former jamb reg num, after i did my regularization i was given another reg num which i used to print my admission letter, the issue now is that i have two registration num, the one on senate approved list on nysc portal is different from the one on my admission letter. Hope this will not amount to problem @ nysc camp?

What is the on ur status on NYSC portal

If its Record uploaded successfully..Then,you are good to go and you should ignor whatever jamb number on ur admission letter.
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Timbuktu14(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Come to Delta. D state dey pay 5k although i work with a private coy. Delta is cool nd close to virtually everywhere in the west and south south and south east. cool
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Adet5(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gazaliah:

If its Record uploaded successfully..Then,you are good to go and you should ignor whatever jamb number on ur admission letter.

Yes boss it is record uploaded successfully, so i will register with the one on nysc portal?
Re: Best States You Can Be Posted To? by Adet5(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gazaliah:

Yes boss, fenks soo much, it is record uploaded successfull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates / Corper Protects Herself From Mosquitoes At Niger State NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.