Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari (767 Views)

Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari by hedonistic: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2015
I am too tired to elaborate on this for now. But I know exactly what I am talking about. I foresee a reconciliation and realignment of forces between Saraki and Tinubu, to counter the emergent threat posed by an insensitive and senseless Buhari. Comments are welcome for now; I will expatiate later.
Re: A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2015
...u got an idea though

but whether they can mak any impact is another issue

...& dnt 4get, Atiku is still in the picture!
Re: A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari by Mynd44: 1:03am On Aug 29, 2015
When you people are done dreaming, get busy with something real

1 Like

Re: A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari by skynet006(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To Use Drones And Other Measures To Eradicate Oil Theft / Exam For APC Nairalanders. / Ekiti Secures N500m Solar Deal With UK Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.