Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain (2078 Views)

Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain / Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain / Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Jeromejnr(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Can you believe that the amazing new Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom pain got a whooping 10/10 on gamespot and 5/5 on Metacritic. I mean even God of War ascension did not match up to that. There was actually no negative review for this game.

A word from a critic:
"This isn’t just the best Metal Gear game, nor is it just the best stealth game, it is one of the best games ever made."

I believe that this will be the best game this year ranging from graphics to storyline and cinematics. The game world I am sure will beat that of Far Cry 4 hands down.

The game will be available September 1st on all platforms. BTW, there is a prologue MGS V known as Ground Zeros.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Proffdada: 4:23am On Aug 29, 2015
wow!fox engine really polished the graphix
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by hakinze00(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Well I believe it will be a great game because I followed all the gameplays and trailers but I doubt it will be d best game dis 2015,u still got lot of great games coming lyk tomb raider,star wars battlefront,halo5,assassin creed syndicate,mad max etc.,but no doubt MGVs storyline would be great..I was a big fan of far cry4,dnt knw y pipo saw smtin special in it
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Jeromejnr(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
hakinze00:
Well I believe it will be a great game because I followed all the gameplays and trailers but I doubt it will be d best game dis 2015,u still got lot of great games coming lyk tomb raider,star wars battlefront,halo5,assassin creed syndicate,mad max etc.,but no doubt MGVs storyline would be great..I was a big fan of far cry4,dnt knw y pipo saw smtin special in it

Well, I believe if any game is gonna beat it, that would be either Tomb raider, Assassins Creed or Mad Max. Tomb raider mostly, because the first one was great. Mad Max might get the hype because the movie was amazing.
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Chuckdee(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Wow!.. that game is just simply W.O.W!
The cinematics,the graphics, the gameplay.... its just beautiful!
I got it 2 days ago for PS3 and even though its on a last gen console, its still lovely, I have been hooked on my console all weekend playing, Hideo Kojima pulled it off once again!
Will still get it on Xb1 later as well.

Btw, anybody in abuja with a jailbroken ps3 can just contact me and I will gladly give you a copy free of charge.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I was gon create a thread for this but felt too lazy,personally i dont think any other game will beat MGS PP this year,this is a game that they have been working on for a long time,rumours has it though that the storyline is abit crappy(which i doubt).tomb raider will do well but it wont surpass MGS,crystal dynamic are passionate about tomb raider,but kojima and konami are crazyyyyyy sonofbitches

1 Like

Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by yek: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2015
58D95F93

Chuckdee MGS V REQUIRED ASAP
. . .
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Tomide85: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2015
yek:
58D95F93

Chuckdee MGS V REQUIRED ASAP
. . .
Chuckdee you need one? Cheapest so far is sosogames on Konga for 14K5
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Chuckdee(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
Tomide85:
Chuckdee you need one? Cheapest so far is sosogames on Konga for 14K5

You are quoting the wrong person buddy.. I don't need. already have a copy.
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by hakymz: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
pls chukudee I nid a copy of d game can I get your
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by hakymz: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
pls can I get your whatsapp num
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by Chuckdee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
hakymz:
hakymz:

Drop your number here..I will get in touch
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by hakymz: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
tnx dis my num 09036199523
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by hakymz: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2015
pls try and whatsapp me
Re: The Amazing MGS V Phantom Pain by SapphireYj: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Chuckdee:
Wow!.. that game is just simply W.O.W!
The cinematics,the graphics, the gameplay.... its just beautiful!
I got it 2 days ago for PS3 and even though its on a last gen console, its still lovely, I have been hooked on my console all weekend playing, Hideo Kojima pulled it off once again!
Will still get it on Xb1 later as well.

Btw, anybody in abuja with a jailbroken ps3 can just contact me and I will gladly give you a copy free of charge.
pls I need a copy of this game, I dey abuja too. My number is 08051750010.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Pes 2017 From Steam / GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features / Pes 2017 Is Out For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.