Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,765 members, 7,840,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Adult Computer Private Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adult Computer Private Class (423 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adult Computer Private Class by Tayelolu042: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2015
This is an opportunity for all elderly persons with basic educational preference,who wishes to also understand how the computer works and what its used for.

Sirs and madams, because you are not a graduate does not mean you cannot operate a computer and use it to the best of your capability.

I started with my mum, though not too educated but today she can work on the computer properly.

So it does not matter your age, even if you are a youth,an artisan or a business person. Once you can read, then this is for you.

Do you have parents you think will want to avail this opportunity, feel free to reach me and you won't be disappointed you did.

I am a computer engineering graduate with strong ability and experience in teaching adults the basic computer appreciation.
If you need me for a Private Class and be a computer operator in a matter of weeks.
CaLL taiwo on. 08028503973
08029313829. 08157357349

Trust me, you'll be a computer guru in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Profesional Chef/cook Wanted. / I.t Student Is Needed At Magboro.... / What Do You Think About This Gospel Vacancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.