Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari (1609 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by babreports: 2:48am On Aug 29, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday defended the appointment of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir David Lawal and five others.

The appointments, announced on Thursday, had sparked reactions, with reports of complaints in some quarters that they tilted in favour of the North.

Appointed alongside Lawal were Alhaji Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to the President; Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd), Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS); Mr. Kure Martins Abeshi, Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Service; Senator Ita Enang, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate) and Hon. Suleiman Kawu, SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives).

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, yesterday assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari’s political appointments will balance out soon. read more:http://www.babreports.com/2015/08/29/why-i-appoints-lawal-as-sgf-buhari/
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by Gombs(m): 2:52am On Aug 29, 2015
To spite the Igbos... Simple. grin

In other news... On a more serious note, consider the pic below.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by orlaryhincah(m): 2:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Ohk
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by Imortal001: 2:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Baba, you dont need to explain anything to anybody.. carry on my able, reliable and capable president.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by seedgreen(m): 2:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Following
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:01am On Aug 29, 2015
illiterate dulla-rd that can never change from being stup-id and bias bigot.

1 Like

Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Imortal001:
Baba, you dont need to explain anything to anybody.. carry on my able, reliable and capable president.
once a slave, always a slave. idio1t.
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by macgibbs(m): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Isorite!
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by WizyTechs: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Am yet to see the positive change APC campaigned for
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Gombs:
To spite the Igbos... Simple. grin

In other news... On a more serious note, consider the pic below.

That's a great quote in that pic.

1 Like

Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by BrainBoss(m): 5:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by ElDeeVee(m): 5:22am On Aug 29, 2015
I will comment when this OP can construct a simple sentence. Why I appoints?
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2015
WizyTechs:
Am yet to see the positive change APC campaigned for
you are on your own dude.
Re: Why I Appoints Lawal As SGF- Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Baba never mind them, we that voted for you believing in CHANGE are rightly behind you. For those who voted you and are being distracted by the wailers to regret their actions were never convincing of their belief. The other 5% complainants are usual suspects.... Pharasses and Sadduseas (far they see and sad they see)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Sack 2011/2013 Officers, DCGS, ACGS, Of Customs Service..... / President Mahama Returns To Offa, Nigerian Home, Visit Step Mother's Burial Site / 11 Million Muslims Violently Murdered Since 1948.. 90% By Fellow Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.