Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. (3658 Views)

Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2015
LongPennis:
It's obvious that APC wants to use propaganda to confuse and coerce those governors into jumping to APC.

Even in 2099 elections, APC can never win in SE. @op, I would have told you to relay this message to Tinubu but we all know that SW is also being schemed out of events too.

All of us go soon become wailing wailers.

Tinubu ntoor. tongue cheesy

na dem wail pass us now.
Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by jmichlins(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2015
na so dem boast say five governors are about joining dem before the elections. meanwhile obiano should not think of such if he has dreams of running for second term. the likes of ngige are still there and my people being very sentimental and myopic wont cast a dead vote for him
Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by bloodkiIler: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
Obiano should remain in APGA and build the party. We need another opposition party in Nigeria that is stronger than PDP.

how far kiss
Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by docadams: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:

Lol really? But I think last election was better compared to others.

Better? Delta state is where 'Change' is a stranger. It has always been in the hands of a cabal since 1999.
The masses tried severally to effect changes but the big foot of corruptive PDP won't allow it.
Unfortunately, many jobless youths harbours no qualms playing the Devils agent for the party.
Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
Obiano should remain in APGA and build the party. We need another opposition party in Nigeria that is stronger than PDP.

're u sure u 're still with the apc.

I smell systematic withdrawal..

stay with d janjjaweeeeeeeeeed..
Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by Ishilove: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
well as long as the girl is sacked, am good with it. Whether she said good or bad thing about your biafra.
I know you don't like me, but I want you to know that I don't care. And if you think Seun sacked me then you are on a long thing. I resigned, eejit. Nobody holds my sack letter. It has never happened, it will never happen. wink cool

Go hug a transformer and end your miserable existence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo, Okowa, Obiano Mull APC Move. by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Ishilove:

I know you don't like me, but I want you to know that I don't care. And if you think Seun sacked me then you are on a long thing. I resigned, eejit. Nobody holds my sack letter. It has never happened, it will never happen. wink cool

Go hug a transformer and end your miserable existence cheesy
you resigned because you knew your sack was very imminent. Am enjoying my life btw, so I think you need to hug the transformer more than i do..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : APC Supporters In Lagos State Want Their Votes Back ! / 10 Buhari Ministers Threaten To Tender Resignation Letters / Saraki And Tinubu, Who Is More Influential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.