Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist (1268 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by lolaxavier(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2015
If this is true, then I'd better rush to build my own church and start making money grin
Pasuma, a special guest artist

Trust me, that church will be completely filled up because Pasuma will be in attendance.

1 Share

Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2015
lol
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by krak101(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Good. Makes for national unity and religious tolerance
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by lolaxavier(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2015
krak101:
Good. Makes for national unity and religious tolerance
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2015
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Daddy G.O. must hear of this! grin
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2015
Even redeem u use to look at with different eye Have now joind the band wagon

I giff up!!
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by lolaxavier(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Money making scheme...i salute.
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by trendiitee(f): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Am I the only one seeing gift items on that poster?

I believe this was photoshopped, if not, why should gift items be included in a poster announcing crusade?

Make we reason well now
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by lolaxavier(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2015
trendiitee:
Am I the only one seeing gift items on that poster?

I believe this was photoshopped, if not, why should gift items be included in a poster announcing crusade?

Make we reason well now

Maybe the best dancers to pasuma's song will receive gift items grin
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by lalasticlala(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Any reason why the first post on this subject matter was not pushed to the front page when it was posted on Aug 29. I thought it wasn't fit for front page on nairaland. Just because you are an MOD posting this, the same caption is now suitable for front page abi. Na wa ooo. This isn't the first time this is happening. I will continue to post as long as it is relevant. If you like, push it front page or don't. It is up to you. Use your power judiciously. This is where it starts.

See link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2560840/checkout-redeemed-church-poster-pasuma

yes, because the other thread is richer and different from yours which is just photo
Re: Checkout This Redeemed Church Poster Of Pasuma As A Special Guest Artist by lolaxavier(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

yes, because the other thread is richer and different from yours which is just photo

I guess you should hear yourself out very well. What other thread? There are lots and lots of post that hit the front page with just photos to be captioned or commented on or serve as hilarious messages and you are saying mine is not rich. Rich in what? As visible as it is, what I posted is different from what you posted. You have no valid point Mr. Just admit you are not fair on this matter. I am not being paid for posting a topic but when people make efforts, don't trample upon them just because you are in a position of power. I have complained about this scenario, not once not twice.

In another dimension, why would you remove my comment in the first place from https://www.nairaland.com/2565802/rccg-suspends-pastor-over-pasumas. On what ground? It is a fair comment expressing my opinion and view without any derogatory remarks. Why should it be moved? I have been on this forum since 2008 and this place means a lot to some of us. Don't use your power to disrupt my presence here.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Are So Addicted To Their Phones / Did Genesis Borrow From The Mesopotamian Sources? / Lagos State 2016 Budget: A Sign Of Freemasonry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.