Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status (14259 Views)

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by dopeJemi: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Chestar5:

what kisses? It smiles kisswink......

What kisses abi? Okay
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
dopeJemi:

What kisses abi? Okay
jealousy dont suit u kiss

pls stop derailing my thread, thanks wink
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by dopeJemi: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Chestar5:

jealousy dont suit u kiss

pls stop derailing my thread, thanks wink

Whatever
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
She went to the sitting room after a light shower: ' chinyere, i will really miss u' she hugged her friend

' hmmmnn, sure, remember my home is always opened' chinyere said smiling

'so tonight, i will be d one cooking....just sit down relax while i go get us something nice to eat, okay' sandra said trying to forget what had happened earlier...

'ok, i will be waiting' her friend said

After that sumptuous dinner, they both had a girlie discussion and soon slept off.
Morning was very long but it later came, the alarm rang: 'Tada'
Sandra woke up and took her bath, soon her friend woke up, after praying for her to have a safe trip went back to bed..Today her leave of absence starts so she can sleep through the rest of the day....

Sandra left the house waving at every neighbor opportuned to see her leaving...

Soon she boarded a Taxi to take her to her hometown Mbano in imo state....
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2015
'Madam ur money na N500 oh?' the taxi man said when she asked the amount
'okay i don hear, open boot for me' she said, normally this trip cost nothing less that N350 at worst but because she doesn't have that time and energy to hag the price, she just entered.
Soon their taxi became occupied, one person was already sitting at the front sit, while two other persons joined her at the back seat...one of them was huge and fat which made she and the other to be uncomfortable, it became unbearable that she had to force herself to sleep...

Waking up, she noticed the woman was gone and the two other persons had dropped in theor different places..

'Madam, make i drop u here' the taxi man inquired
'No go front a little' she said as she looked around her village, nothing really changed except for the new secondary school in the village square....
'ok, its better here, thanks' she told the taxi driver
As she got out from the taxi she shouted; Amaka, dada I'm back
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
dopeJemi:

Whatever
okaywink
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Her brother and sister came out, probably they were cleaning the dishes. She wondered if ogbonne has been taking good care of them as she told her to.

Dada carried the big polythene bag while amaka took her handbag. She then had only the bag she packed her clothes in to bring inside the house.
She looked around and saw various village children,some of which do not even know who she was. They were all shouting:
'Auntie yem ego'
she dipped her hand into her purse and brought out N50 and gave it to one of them who looks much more older than to rest.
She then said in Igbo language: 'share it among yourselves'
Soon they all vanished as if they were being chased, she and her younger ones then entered into the house having a long time among themselves...
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Back in Onitsha, chine has not gotten himself after sandra left.

'There is no one like you(2x), you are my angel..... ' the recorder sings
Soon the telephone receiver rang and he picked it up:
' Hello, Chine Nwokocha speaking'
'Hi, its me Nneka' the voice says
'Oh!!, how are u doing?, why did u call?'
'Mom is sick' she said
'Have she been taken to the hospital, ow serious is it?' chine said looking depressed already
'No, its not serious, she just wants you to come home and see her, just malaria, the family doctor has already taken care of that' Nneka said assuring
'Oh thank God!!......Nneka, don't you have a home?, you are always around my family house' Chine said
'Ermm, my parents dont stay in Nigeria and am always bored staying home and besides your family enjoys my company.....Mmmh chine, i heard you are moving tempoary to awka to the university site, i have lots of friends there that i would soon be visiting; okay till then' she said
'I have not said am movi.....hello, hello...' he dropped the telephone
Really news spread fast, even his family knows about his new assignment though it has not been approved by the company committee......
Smiling, he remembered Sandra and her mischievious smile...'hmm, i really miss her' he said to himself....
After working on his computer, he went to bed rather too early becos he was going to visit his mom the next morning...
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Sandra was returning back to school today. She alighted at the university campus brought out her luggages.
'Nothing seems to change' she said to one of her coursemate passing along the school campus corridor. Her name is Nnenna.
'Yes oh, the only thing that is different is that not all stidents have fully resumed for school' Nnenna said
'But lectures commences on monday' Sandra said a little worried as if she were the students concerned parents.
'thats their business' Nnenna said and left her way to visit friends
She soon reached her hostel, two of her roommates moved off-campus and so only one remained. Her remaining roommate name is ifeoma so she called her 'Aify'
'Aify, how far' sandra said as she opened her wardrobe to put in her luggage
'Nothing dey o' ify said
'Oh girl, me sef dry but i buy bread come' she said as she brought out from the polythene bag in her hand a very long soft butter smelling bread.
'hmmmmnnn, this night na BB all the way' ify said
Sandra started laughing, BB was a school acronomy for bread and beans since it was a common food in the hostel.
After a sumptuous meal of bread and beans, sandra said goodnight and had a very good nite rest...
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
'I'll begin the training very soon, probably next week, yes. O.k pls inform the students whatsoever course, they are free to attend' Chine said on phone....O.k thanks, bye for now' he concluded as he hang the phone.

'who was that?' Nneka inquired
'why do you want to know?' he replied as he entered his room

His mom had set him up by saying she was sick few months ago, when he got there he discovered that his mom wanted to discuss with him about marriage.

'My son, good to see ever since the last ugly incident' his mom said
'Mom, lets forget about that. How is your health?, you sound strong'
'son, see don't leave this house, pls i want to discuss something important with you' his mom begged him
'okay fine, am all ears'
'son, am not growing young at all. When are u going to give me a grandchild not to talk of grandchildren?'
'i can't get that alone, am not an hermaphrodite'
'chine, i know, get married then you can fufil this'
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
'son, pls bring a woman in your life' his mom said with pity in her eyes
' mom, i am not ready for that. If i bring one, how am i sure that you will accept her?'
'son that is why i found you a lady, someone i am very sure you would love her'
'who is she?' chine said a little worried
'Hmmn, she is very beautiful, nice, caring, loving and i am sure she is fit to bring in my grandchildren' his mom said smiling
Chine was suprised at the way is mom was rating someone so high:
'Whats her name?, why are u praising her so much'
'Nneka' his mom blurted out
Chine looked at her eyes like 'are u out of your mind?' As if she knew what he thought, she said:
'look son, i know what am saying, i'm not crazy.Nneka has been caring to this family'

'because she is caring that doesnt mean she is right for me' chine said
'and you know son, she comes from a very wealthy and influential background, none of her family members stays in Nigeria. Do you know what that means?' his mom said looking at his eyes has if it will speak
'Oh!, so that is it, that is why you didnt accept my relationship with sandra becos of background becos u tink she is nobody' chine blurted out of anger
'I have told you to stop mentioning that girls' name in my house'
' and you mom, stop saying nonsense about me marrying Nneka' chine yelled back as he walked out of the sitting room
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Waiting, bt d updates re too short
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Maggielovely:
Waiting, bt d updates re too short

sorry dear, i have not been too active on nairaland lately and i have limited time to update thats y kiss
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chestar5:

sorry dear, i have not been too active on nairaland lately and i have limited time to update thats y kiss
Alrit bt update pls
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2015
Although chine mom did suceed in convincing him to be engaged to marry but chine was not in total agreement. Nneka then was then still living in her 'mother in law to be' house
One day she told Mrs. Nwokocha, chine's mom.
'Ma, i want to go and live with chine, i wonder how he is faring over there in Awka' Nneka said
'why, you know it is not right for both of you to live together since you are not yet confirmed married.If you both settled together now, what'll dat be telling people about our family' Mrs. Nwokocha asked as she adjusted her eye-glasses to what she was reading.
'Then any of those young misses will join me living there' she said pointing at chine's sisters catching fun in the living room.
'o.k but i'll talk to him first; you know how chine behaves when you dont inform him something first' his mom said
This happened few months ago, about 4 or 5 ago, chine doesn't care but for now Nneka and two of his sisters Iruka and Nkem are staying with him in Awka.
He would start this training in Awka in few days time. The training is all about entreprenuership and training acquisition.
'N-kem, how are you doing?' chine asked
'Er-m-m, am watching t.v as u can see' she said still eye focused on T.V
Chine snatched the remote from her and switched off the T.V
'where did u get such movie from' he asked annoyed
'I saw it in Auntie Nnekas' movie collection, every where was bored and so i had to watch something' she said
'You are too young to be exposed to such movies and why would Nneka have such movies with..... Nneka, Nneka' he shouted as he brought out the video from the player.
'darling, why are u calling my... What da.... Who brought this from my room?' she said
'so the movie is really yours'
'yes and it was in my room, why do u've to go in to my room?' she asked Nkem
' Your room?, what are you saying? Aunty Nneka, i saw this in the sitting room. How can i enter your room? For what?' Nkem said
'Oh so you are lying on me and even shouting at me' Nneka said rolling her eyes
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
'I don't care were Nkem took this movies from either it were in the parlor or in your room, that is your business. All i want to know from why you have such videos in your possession? Chine asked

Nneka was already getting worried, scratching her head, she said: 'well, am old enough to watch such m..m..ovies'
'As far as my sisters are around, i don't want them to get expose with anything that teaches violence, sex, rape and alcohol as fun. This should be the last time i'll ever see such movies in the house' Chine spoke with much courage and anger as he took the movies, threw it and stamp every one of it with his feet, then he concluded: 'as if u are counting your days in this house' he walked out of the room with his sister by his side...
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice One
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by FIYINMI: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
dis is cool
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nneka looking ridiculous shouted at chine: 'You are so unbearable!!', to herself she says: 'why is he like this??, gosh' her hands started to shake so she ran to her room, entered her bathroom, carefully opened the window for ventilation then brought out a cigarette stick, lit it and took a puff: 'Godamn, i wonder what i saw in dat chine of a dude. He is so righteous' she exclaimed

Because she was lost in thought, she didn't notice when she was caught.
Chine was passing by her room from outside when he perceived something foreign:' hmmn, who is smoking?' he looked up and saw that the smell was directly from her bathroom so he decided to check.
Normally she could have sprayed fragrance to diffuse the smell quickly after one puff, but as the saying goes:'one day for the thief, the other for the owner'
'Oh my God!!, Nneka, what are you..u doing?' Chine said shocked
'emmm...emmmm, Chine am sorry, i....i...ii...' she trembled, she quickly threw the cigar and knelt down to beg: 'chine, its d devil, i have kicked up dis habit some months back but i don't know what....
' Hmmmn, some months back??, really, what a loving and caring bride u made my mom believe u are' chine said still in shock and as well angry
'Chine forgive me, i promise u, i will change.....just give me time....pls....don't tell ur mom, she wont forgive...
'oh thank God you know my mom well, you know, there are other tings she will not forgive u for, you are not only a smoker bt u dress improperly, u also keep late nights from what my sisters say and come home lying dat:' the traffic was bad'...Nneka, in the next 24hrs, i want u out of my sight...You can go to my moms' place, i know u wont dare...all i know is get out of my house' he said and barged out of the room in anger.. His sisters were suprised to see their brother in such full anger:
'what happened?' Iruka asked
'I have no clue' Nkem replied with her hands wide opened
'Chine pls dont do this, i will die' Nneka continued to cry out...
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sandra heard about the training program from her room-mates. They were discussing about it and so she decided to join in the conversation. Although she knew about it, she has never attended one because she is always busy doing one odd jobs after lectures.
'You are really missing' Loveth, her new room mate said
'What did i miss that is so special?' Sandra said smiling as she took a bite from the sausage roll Ify bought
'The seminar is interesting ooh, every students were happy about the way the young guy was explaining ...' ifeoma paused as she noticed her friends expression
' Ifeoma also went there, woah, miracles happens, Ify, what did u go there for?, you that hates that type of thing' Sandra said laughing contagiously which made the other girls laugh
'She already said the reason:' Guy', she went to look at that' chichi another new room mate added
'Abi, whats is his name?' Sandra asked
' Y u dey ask us?,come programme now' Ifeoma said in pidgin
'Dem go find work for me, like cleaner job' sandra said serious
'Hian, see this babe ooh, na only job u no...any way we no dey work there...follow us go ask them' Chichi said
'ok tomorrow, i will go with you guys' sandra assured
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
The next day came and they all 'dressed to kill' except sandra who is going for a job so doesn't need to be fashionwise.
'Todays' programme we will be discussing on 'Parents and the youth of today'......' chine said to the students....

It was then the four musketeers came in. Sandra was not looking up so she did not see chines' face and where they sat dat being 'late-comers' made it difficult to see the 2nd row not to talk of the speaker. But the voice sounded familiar. She was still thinking of where she heard the voice from when she heard an applause.
The seminar for today is over!!.
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Aipete2(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
more
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sorry guys, updating at night.....
I will make it up to u all wink
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by stez: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
nice story, more grease to ur elbow
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2015
CONTINUE
After the end of the seminar, an announcement was made that the practical aspect of the training will commence the following day with that all the students started leaving the hall.

Sandra begged Ify to wait for her but she said she wanted to do something important in her dept., so she had to go alone.
She met a young lady at the entrance of the trainees office, the young lady name is Mirabel she graduated from their school. A conversation ensued between them.
Sandra: Hello mirabel, Good afternoon. Its been a long time.
Mirabel: Yes oh, whats up with you?, you are in your final year ryt?
Sandra: Yes, i am. Are you one of the trainees for the seminar?
Mirabel: Yes, i am
Sandra: Oh, dats gud. Do u no if there is any vacancy for part time job available?
Mirabel: Oh am not sure but u can go to the head trainee. His office is d first my your left.
Sandra: Thanks so much.

And so she went to the office.......
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2015
'erm, o.k. We'll be through in a weeks' time or more depending on you know' chine said in the telephone receiver
Someone knocked at the door.
'Alright, we'll talk later. O.k bye' he concluded as he dropped the phone, 'come in' he concluded
Sandra opened the door and her glance met chines' stare.
'Sandra?'
'Chine?'
'Long time, pls sit down' he said cushioning her to the chair in his front.
'Thank you' Sandra said nervously
'How have things been in school? How is your siblings faring?'chine asked excitedly
'emmrm, it has been fine, my siblings are okay, everyone is coping well wit life' sandra said suprised she even did
'okay, thats good to know,so what brings you here? Is this the first time attending this semnar?'
'Yes, this is the first time, actually i came to ask if there is any part time job available like cleaning or helping...
'oh, we already brought such volunteer workers with us from onitsha but for u, i think i will make an exception' he said smiling
' thank you very much, s...iii..rr, pls think this through. I will appreciate it'
'so if i may ask, you really need money that bad??' chine said concerned
'y..es, i do. My project i need to start soon so i need some cash at hand' she said in a sincere voice
'How much do u need?' he said
'Chine, pls dont worry, i dont want any philantropist help. I ll make the money myself, if u can consider well and give me the job i will really be grateful'
' okay, i will give you the job but u will do me a lil favor'
'Whaaaat faavoor??' she asked in a shaky voice
' Will you go out for dinner with me?'
'dinner??'
'Yes, dinner, just dinner. I don't want to woo you again. Just as a friend..... A concern friend' Chine said as he looked in her eyes
'Okay fine, but when?, where?, what time?' she asked
'do i have to answer all that?' he said laughing which also made her managed a smile,' ok in the school admin villa by 5.00pm today'
'woah, that place'
'yes, there. Bye sandy and it is nice meeting you again' he said as he stretched his hands and shook hers.
With this she took her leave back to the hostel.
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Back at the hostel, she couldn't even sit as her room mates surrounded her to ask many questions.
'How did it go?'
'where you given the job?'
'did you meet that 'cute' guy?'
' exactly, if you did. How was he like?, is he too proud or too nice?'
'pls, pls, pls, can i have some rest?, after eating, i will answer the questions. Thank you'
'ok then, we are waiting. Your food is still in the pot' chichi said
After eating and resting for few minutes, she decided to check on what she would wear to the dinner. It was just 2.30pm. Why was she bothering herself? She thought.
She still had a soft spot for chine, it was so obvious in her heart and mind she still thinks of him but probably he doesn't feel the same way she thought. After all, they can never have anything with eachother as far as his mom and family is concerned so why is she bothered.
She was still lost in this thoughts when chichi brought her back to herself.
'You are taking so long, you have spend more than 30mins in your cupboard. Why are u like this now?, weren't you given the job?' chichi asked
'its true oh, u promised to answer our questions' loveth said in a pitiable voice
'fine, i will answer your questions. But before then i will share a story with u'
'story, like seriously' ify said
'how many minutes did u spend in the office that as turn to a story?' loveth added
'do u guys really want to listen?' sandra said
'Behave now, lets listen; chichi said to the others, sandra continue pls' she concluded being interested in stories and gossips probably because she is studying mass communications.
'okay' sandra said then she began her story. Being a natural storyteller everyone looked at her mouth, felt the emotions and even imagined how it happened.
'woah, so something like this happened when u went to onitsha and u didnt even tell me' ify later said
'sorry, i didnt know i will meet him again' sandra apologized
'aniway, its 4.00pm already. Remember your dinner' ify replied
'yes, i will dress up now'
'hmmnn, your story will make a good novel i tell you. Some parents are just something else. Besides you are schooling and will soon graduate, its not like you will be totally dependant on her sons' money' loveth said
'thats how some rich people think, my sister' chichi added
'well girls, am leaving' sandra said as she took her handbag looking at the mirror for the last time, then took her leave.
'Bring something when u are coming home' chichi shouted..
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Pls, sorry for late update...thanks kiss
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Soon she was at the villa park, it was a storey building with wonderful light effects , cool music filled the air. It resorts is where most of the lecturers and executives come to hang out in.
She saw people dancing together, men and women holding hands and a woman on a mans' lap. There were so many captivating sights until she heard chine's voice, he was talking to the waitress.
' hi, you came. Sit down' he said ushering her to the chair like a gentleman
'Yes, Good day' sandra said as she sat
'You are looking pretty' chine later said
'Thank you'
'Can i get your order, sir and ma'am?' the waitress asked
'Sure' they both said and picked something nice.
'So tell me about yourself after you left onitsha' chine asked
'Hmmmn, Nothing much. I went to stay with my siblings then back to school, thats all'
'Woah, your life have really been simple. I wish i were in ur shoe. My own life was complicated although everything is alright now' chine said
'Complicated??, how so?' Sandra managed to ask
'My mom choose a woman for me'
'how is that complicated? Is it not a good thing?'
' No its not, you know her, Nneka. The girl that opened the door the time u came to my family house. She is the worst. She doesn't know how to cook, she smokes, keeps late nights.....she had always been an hypocrite in front of my mother she pretends to be upright'
'You were livingggg....toogeeth.....
'Yes, that one is a long story for another day. But we were not living alone, my sisters were with us'
'okay, but what was ur mom reaction? Do she know u are not with Nneka anymore?'
'well, my mom might be all choosy but when it comes to some vital manners she really appreciate. My mom gave me a go ahead and said she will find another person for me dat will meet neccessary requirements'
'hmmmnnnn' sandra only said

After they've maintained a long silence, he blurted out:
' No man in your life after me?'
'uhmmmnn, no noooot att all. Why do u ask?' sandra later said firmly
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by Chestar5(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2015
'I only wanted to be sure someone won't walk up to me and give me a damn serious beating for you' he said which made her laugh
'You are still this funny' she said as she chuckled
'Am happy i finally made you laugh, u were looking solemn as if we came to a burial'
'Thanks for the dinner chine'
'You are welcome, so with this dinner we become friends, just 'friends...okay' he asked smiling brightly
'O....kkkk, i accept but remember its 'just friends' she added..
He drove her to her hostel room and bid her goodnight.
She and chine became friends, he normally drive her to her hostel after work or he will take she and her room-mates for outing but soon all this happiness might come to a hold.
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by rapmike(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Friends ko, relations ni. Let them be deceiving themselves.
Chestar, nice work.
Re: Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status by aprilwise(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
True love never die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / Poem Titled:the Lonely Child / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.