Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page (617 Views)

Biafra May 30: ”O Igbo Arise!” – Read The Essay Fani Kayode Wrote About Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Fani Kayode Wrote From Prison After Been Molested By Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page by iscom(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.
2.Senate President- north.
3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.
4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.
5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.
6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.
7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.
8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.
9. Chief of Army Staff- north.
10. Chief of Air Staff- north.
11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.
12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.
13. National Security Advisor- north.
14. Director General NIMASA- north.
15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.
16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.
17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.
18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.
19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.
20. ADC to the President- north.
21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.
22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.
23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- north.
26.DG of National Communication Commission (NCC)- north.
27. Chairman NDLEA- north.
28. CEO AMCON- north.
NIGERIANS WANTED ''CHANGE'' AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ''CHANGE''.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page by adonbilivit: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2015
FFK go yan, him go speak him mind,
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page by kossyablaze(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Seen b4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page by ETHIX(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Not everyone cares about who gets a position. When you guys were there though you divided the position round but we got nothing. You guys only stole the treasury.

If only hausa man will rule us and my electricity improves and I benefit even little from govt. I have bargained well.

We have nothing to lose as we did not gain from your govt only the fortunate rich few benefited while we the
unfortunate many lavished in abject poverty.

It is only a few like you that r clamouring, wailing tears cos it's difficult for you to penetrate this new government to loot the treasury.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Bubu is a funny man soon all our governors will come from not to govern us in our state hahahahahahhaah Bubu's actions shows he is also clueless in some areas ooh he is dividing this country ooh soon he will hv bigger problem than that of Boko bois nd that many be Biafra. He should have known better than to do that. I like him probing sha Sai baba grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Wrote On His Facebook Page by azeeza(f): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
God bless you!!
ETHIX:
Not everyone cares about who gets a position. When you guys were there though you divided the position round but we got nothing. You guys only stole the treasury.

If only hausa man will rule us and my electricity improves and I benefit even little from govt. I have bargained well.

We have nothing to lose as we did not gain from your govt only the fortunate rich few benefited while we the
unfortunate many lavished in abject poverty.

It is only a few like you that r clamouring, wailing tears cos it's difficult for you to penetrate this new government to loot the treasury.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The 'corruption' That Gets Accelerated Attention And 'blind' Justice. / Donu Kogbara: When Silence Is Not Golden / FG Awaits Report On Senator Detained In S’arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.