Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,972 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options (5451 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2015
8. Start a farm
I know there are some talented farmers in our midst who r skilled in the art of farming. NYSC has also SAED programs where you can be trained in fishery, poultry, animal husbandry, tomato production, onions, yam, egusi e.t.c
Presently I am planting tomatoes hoping to harvest close to Christmas period and send to my parents for Christmas. People aare making millions from agriculture. If ur richest man aliko Dangote is also a farmer on sugar cane rice tomato your president Buhari, a farmer I don't see why you cannot invest in agriculture. Nowadays if you are not a farmer you are WRONG!
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by Favparis(f): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2015
castro316:

Instead of this long thing u r selling why don't you join my train and make good money?

Where will ur train eventually land me?
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Favparis:

Where will ur train eventually land me?

I am not assuring you of millions but you will make good money. That's a promise.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by susskid: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Add up bro asap...07033267458
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 5:07am On Sep 05, 2015
More yet to come on how to make money as a corper....
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Ladies are not left out...earn etra funds by involving your self in doing something
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by sotimonpe(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Become a mobile marketers (bulk sms sellers) and website designer. What is Bulk-SMS? Is an online platform that enable someone to send a customize single sms to individual, thousand and millions at once or with just a click.
Bulk SMS which is used for marketing is called Promotional SMS. Promotional bulk sms is one of the cheapest marketing solution.
Who needs these services? Politician, Marketers Churches, Mosque, Schools, Corporate Body and anyone who want to have high sales.

how to make money from bulk sms Business
1. By selling sms units to consumers or users
2. By designing sms website for people
3. By teaching Corpse member how to design Bulk sms website
4. By sending sms for people
5. by selling sms to re-sellers

Do you know that you can learn How to design a website in less than 3hours? believe me or not designing website is like a brushing your teeth. it is not difficult as you thought. if you know how to design website you can training your fellow corpse member and make money from it.

If you want to learn website design you can connect with me on 08075800577 080620948653 or visit www.hostniger.com
you can learn web design in respective where you are.

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by olu006(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Add up 07033317450
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you all for your patronage your cds are coming next well and ur rewards will be made available to you.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by TOYNEX(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
MAKE EXTRA INCOME
BEAD MAKING ONLINE CLASS
ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR ONLINE BEAD MAKING
TRAINING SCHEME
LEARN BEAD MAKING ONLINE
ROTADBD offers online trainings for individuals
interested in making beads and who for the sake of
distance in location could not come for our one on
one training.
Rotadbd offers online training on different
categories as stated below:
continue reading @ http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
For the ladies.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by megaTOOLz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by raykayasp(m): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Nice post bruv. entrepreneural/business shul b one basic tin dt shul b in d mind of prospectiv/servin corpa..stil tinkin biz type. #TeamB15
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello peeps your cds are now available come here and rep ur new enterprising deal on the block now. Comment ur name, state and type "I rep TEST DRILLER CBT software.
We shall be sharing our experiences here as we go on. Proudly enterpreneur
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by SlickM(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks for sharing
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2016
How are you guys and how are you doing well to make money as a corper I have testimonies of those who hammered after serving last year. This year e fit be you o
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by shyenar999(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2016
castro316:

7. Run a taxi
For those where transportation is the bomb and passengers pay bunkers to their destination like my side here in Abuja, you can buy a motor bike for about 100k and give it to a trustworthy rider for N1000-N1500 a day and get ur capital back after 150 days (adding days for maintenance and driving free days for you okada rider). Taxis do better cos you can get car from your home, ur uncle, or better still, buy. For this one, run it yourselfso as to avoid story and you can also use it to go to work, picking passengers along the way. This will give you back your money for fuel/maintenance. This one will give you better rep during service and the women u will pick up will like to be with you. I lknow what I mean.
NOTE:
I have seen cases of drivers running with ppls cars so be careful of who u give your vehicle to. Please and please.

Av been into dis even tho I haven't graduated yet
But d fuel hike in d country has really discouraged me (may b bcus of d low cost of living in my area -kwara state-)dah I tot of selling my car, on d other hand I will b going for my service soon pls where du u think I can chose to serve n go back to dis business to succeed.
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by shyenar999(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
castro316:

8. Start a farm
I know there are some talented farmers in our midst who r skilled in the art of farming. NYSC has also SAED programs where you can be trained in fishery, poultry, animal husbandry, tomato production, onions, yam, egusi e.t.c
Presently I am planting tomatoes hoping to harvest close to Christmas period and send to my parents for Christmas. People aare making millions from agriculture. If ur richest man aliko Dangote is also a farmer on sugar cane rice tomato your president Buhari, a farmer I don't see why you cannot invest in agriculture. Nowadays if you are not a farmer you are WRONG!

Am so much interested in dis.....lemme say av gat so much passion for agriculture (poultry farming precisely) dah i actually to rake money from my transportation biz n venture in2 agriculture.... But fuel don cause flop .
Jes epp me to chose wch state to serve wia I can go back to transportation n bcom boom for me
#awaiting copper. Gud2go
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 1:40am On Jul 14, 2016
shyenar999:

Av been into dis even tho I haven't graduated yet
But d fuel hike in d country has really discouraged me (may b bcus of d low cost of living in my area -kwara state-)dah I tot of selling my car, on d other hand I will b going for my service soon pls where du u think I can chose to serve n go back to dis business to succeed.
Pls do not sell ur car. That could possibly be ur gold mine. Use it for private use then u can figure out the best place to run ur taxi biz.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by shyenar999(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2016
castro316:

Pls do not sell ur car. That could possibly be ur gold mine. Use it for private use then u can figure out the best place to run ur taxi biz.

Thanks bro for d 1cent advice
Dont just knw yet wch best state to choose to run d taxi biz...any epp with dat
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by geejayjax: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2016
shyenar999:

Thanks bro for d 1cent advice
Dont just knw yet wch best state to choose to run d taxi biz...any epp with dat

I guess you're now serving, pls I need Ur opinion on the best aspect of farming to go into. Thank you #FCTcorper
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2017
2017 jamb CBTS are now availlablle get you own and start selling
Call me on 08092431893 whatsapp 08032328730
Re: You Need To Make Money As A Corper! Options by castro316: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Now is a chance to make N500 from one cd. Call me asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMO State NYSC Orientation Camp / Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. / Kano State Corps Members 2017 Batch A Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.