Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism (1033 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Posters Flood The City Of Aba Accusing Buhari Of Kidnapping Innocent Citizens(pi / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2015
No more public challenge. He has proved it
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by HDee(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Leave 'em! They thought politics is child's play. If PMB is not very careful about those that will work him, then he's doom to fail. This corruption we are talking about is like a viral disease.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by hinwazaka: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
enairaprof:
This is a public challenge to everyone who is accusing the President of undue favouritism of the northern Nigeria. From the appointments so far, name ANYONE who you know to have a better track records whether in south, north or in diaspora that should replace Buhari's appointees. If you can't then it is better to remain silent.

Start digging out those you want Buhari to appoint in the south.

Let's compare and contrast
Don't even open this door. Your ridiculous manoeuvre cuts both ways. List their achievements and state clearly what criteria was used in selecting them from the wide pool of nominees. Your stupid question even casts more of an aspersion on the nomination of the candidates, than making the claim of PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by amuwo1980: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2015
@ op are u truly human? There must be a genetic mixup some where.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by hinwazaka: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
HDee:
Leave 'em! They thought politics is child's play. If PMB is not very careful about those that will work him, then he's doom to fail. This corruption we are talking about is like a viral disease.
Doesn't it show more strength of character, for a leader to work with all manner of people unfamiliar to him, and still at that, get them to work together to achieve an objective. Your position, sounds to me like COWARDICE.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by HDee(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

Doesn't it show more strength of character, for a leader to work with all manner of people unfamiliar to him, and still at that, get them to work together to achieve an objective. Your position, sounds to me like COWARDICE.
is this about strength of character?? This is about being able to achieve his goal! This 'strength of character' you're talking about has failed Nigeria woefully till date. No, your point I baseless..
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by sammyj: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
I equally asked one of my Igbo colleague in the office who was against PMB appointments so far the same question to my surprise she could not answer !!!
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by hinwazaka: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
HDee:
is this about strength of character?? This is about being able to achieve his goal! This 'strength of character' you're talking about has failed Nigeria woefully till date. No, your point I baseless..
Strength of character shows purpose
It shows indomitable spirit
It shows tenacity
It shows resourcefulness
It shows versatility
It shows creativity and innovation
But most importantly, it shows testament of success. A man without these virtues will most likely end up a failure, despite how colourful and experienced they appear.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by HDee(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

Strength of character shows purpose
It shows indomitable spirit
It shows tenacity
It shows resourcefulness
It shows versatility
It shows creativity and innovation
But most importantly, it shows testament of success. A man without these virtues will most likely end up a failure, despite how colourful and experienced they appear.
seriously? Are you kidding me? Look, you can't say all these, PMB is just starting and so far, it looks promising.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by hinwazaka: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2015
HDee:
seriously? Are you kidding me? Look, you can't say all these, PMB is just starting and so far, it looks promising.
And he just started by playing it safe, and not taking the tough risk which could lead to a more favourable result. The worst employees are friends and wellwishers of employers
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by Jorussia(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
enairaprof:
This is a public challenge to everyone who is accusing the President of undue favouritism of the northern Nigeria. From the appointments so far, name ANYONE who you know to have a better track records whether in south, north or in diaspora that should replace Buhari's appointees. If you can't then it is better to remain silent.

prof joy ogwu, i dare you to challenge that Lady with David babachir.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jorussia:
prof joy ogwu, i dare you to challenge that Lady with David babachir.
good one but do you think a woman who is 70 years old should be made the Secretary? Somebody's grandmother!
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
enairaprof:

Of a truth, Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by vanunu: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
HDee:

Buhari is a disaster waiting to happaned, he has already failed. He is doing the same thing that caused problems in sudan, yemen, yugoslavia and iraq. He is not a wise leader.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2015
enairaprof:
good one but do you think a woman who is 70 years old should be made the Secretary? Somebody's grandmother!
But its good for a 72 years old grandfather to be your president.
Re: Public Challenge To Those Who Are Accusing Buhari Of Sectionalism by Daliano(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Am here to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Ask DSS To Release A’ibom Invasion Report / NHRC To Fani-kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is Hate Speech / Key Points From Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi's Answers To The Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.