Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures (2779 Views)

This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Among this wonderful people is a lady that formally work in one of the new generation bank in ph this is what they sew on their own after two weeks in class & they av ten more weeks to be a pro...

If you know that you av a passion for fashion & tailoring then

call queen on 09039055293. 0909577935

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by INTROVERT(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2015
which one is the former banker

1 Like

Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Entrepreneurship pays. To each their own!

1 Like

Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
which one is the former banker

More pics
The first on the second post

1 Share

Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by pyyxxaro: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Teach her how to package her works.

She should iron those wears before putting them on the manikin and use a pro camera.

Even on Instagram, everyone adds a lil Photoshop these days.

3 Likes

Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Teach her how to package her works.

She should iron those wears before putting them on the manikin and use a pro camera.

Even on Instagram, everyone adds a lil Photoshop these days.

I will for sure... its just their two weeks in class thanks..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by Artistree: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
It's my biggest passion as we speak, do you have a school in Benin? I am highly interested and though I have started apprenticeship, my learning rate is slow cos I go only on weekends.
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Artistree:
It's my biggest passion as we speak, do you have a school in Benin? I am highly interested and though I have started apprenticeship, my learning rate is slow cos I go only on weekends.
n

We dont av a school in Benin...
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by baruzeez(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Op ya English Gan sef Oga o
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by ibisko04: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good for them. Just make sure you are doing something that will make people requests for your service.
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by totorimi: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
That's my kind of woman, bold, confident and determined not so glorified agbakara masquerading as bankers meanwhile we know they are deadlier than the girls that hang around four point at night.
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
baruzeez:
Op ya English Gan sef
Oga o

You can take that to the bank... Ordeh
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by baruzeez(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
qdat:

You can take that to the bank... Ordeh
u see dat is the problem Nigeria is facing, just too many drunkard and drug addicts.
Now a drug addict like you will be shouting when u see ppl failing
Just swallow ya pride and correct ya "mama peace" English
Advice: start afresh, u can always get Queens primer in bookshops
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by Nemesis99(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2015
except sey dem don get tailoring experience before attending yur schl. that's too perfect for 2wks stdnt
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Nemesis99:
except sey dem don get tailoring experience before attending yur schl. that's too perfect for 2wks stdnt

They don't know anything about tailoring before now... I av a unique method of training people that will make u a very good tailor in three month... So I will take or comment as a complement thank you.
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by qdat(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
baruzeez:
u see dat is the problem Nigeria is facing, just too many drunkard and drug addicts.
Now a drug addict like you will be shouting when u see ppl failing
Just swallow ya pride and correct ya "mama peace" English
Advice: start afresh, u can always get Queens primer in bookshops

Thanks for your advice mr... But I guess mama peace English took her to the presidency where has you good Cambridge English taking you you? Enjoy your good English bro after all my post is not for a over educated people like you... meanwhile I love waiting I dey do I'm a tailor n loving it pays... Prof
Re: She Says She's Confortable Beeing A Tailor Than A Bank Marketer See Pictures by Nobody: 7:02am On May 12, 2018
where is your workshop in Ph. I’m in ph too

(1) (Reply)

Request Now For Noun 2017 Tma Solutions / Top 10 Odd Animals(photos) / Top 10 People With The Highest IQ In The World | Smartest People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.