Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow (3272 Views)

Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? / my etisalat social pak on psiphone is too slow whe downloading ols help / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow by bigtt76(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nothing to be scared off. Issue is, when you install an app, you uninstall it and NOT delete it. Same too with rooting, you need to unroot it and revert phone back to initial state before uninstalling the tool used for rooting

eniolaamoda:

Sincerely speaking u r making me scared o

Pls add me on WhatsApp nd give me d details
Re: Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow by eniolaamoda: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Nothing to be scared off. Issue is, when you install an app, you uninstall it and NOT delete it. Same too with rooting, you need to unroot it and revert phone back to initial state before uninstalling the tool used for rooting

Okay my lady, how do I unroot my device which was being rooted by king root, in detailed order?
Re: Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow by bigtt76(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just go to the Settings pn Kingroot and you will see the option Root Authorization Setting --> Remove Rot Permission ...follow the instructions and you are done. Ensure you back up you device and ROM before this to avoid stories that touches .... grin

eniolaamoda:

Okay my lady, how do I unroot my device which was being rooted by king root, in detailed order?
Re: Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow by eniolaamoda: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Just go to the Settings pn Kingroot and you will see the option Root Authorization Setting --> Remove Rot Permission ...follow the instructions and you are done. Ensure you back up you device and ROM before this to avoid stories that touches .... grin

Huh my lady am proud to admit I am a chicken

Aud rather have 50naira Dan to want to get 80naira and end up not getting anytin at all

Aud suffer in silence with d root touture

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Google Tiny Camera That Cost N90,000 Which Automatically Take Photos & Video / Battle Between Swift Keyboard Vs Google Keyboard Gboard? Which Is Best? / Fujitsu Siemens Core I3 With Bag Made In Germany 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.