Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! (896 Views)

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by bolaino(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2015
President Buhari is Nigeria's messiah, and every enlightened and Wise Nigerian would realize this. The world is changing, and it's changing very fast, and in order for us to keep up with the pace of this Global change, Nigeria needs nothing less than a bold and charismatic leader, and President buhari has proven to be that Bold and Charismatic leader, Bold in the sense that, he is not afraid to do as his heart and mind tells him, and Charismatic in the sense that he knows and acknowledges that his critics are hell bent on rubbishing his name and credibility, but still graciously ignores all their subtle and not so subtle whims and caprices. President Buhari is wise, and I believe very strongly in his leadership qualities. I do not believe that president Buhari has broken any law by appointing People from his Region as key Government officials in his administration. Yes Nigeria is a diverse country, with various ethnic groups, but there is no where in the Nigerian Constitution that says the president has to appoint Government administrators based on their ethnicity, so if the President feels that he would be more comfortable working with people based on merit, Rather than ethnicity, then I support him whole heartedly, if the president likes, he can appoint his Brothers, sisters and cousins as key Government officials in his administration, then he should go ahead, we should not complain, because we elected him as our leader, and as our leader we should give him the opportunity to do what he sees fit. Should the president appoint people who would covertly seek to subvert his government because of tribal sentiments? No. The man should be allowed to appoint anybody he sees fit to run specific affairs of his Government. The man is Nigeria's messiah, the man will prove to be a better Democratic Nigerian leader than past Nigerian Presidents. I believe very strongly in his leadership qualities, and in my own opinion, he has done what seems best to Nigeria and Nigerians by his recent appointments.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by frankay430(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2015
God4bid
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by bolaino(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2015
frankay430:
God4bid
God4bid, but he is already the president.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by lomprico(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2015
No! He is Nigeria's god! Goat.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by drss(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2015
I Alhaji Shehu Usman mai doya disagree. Buari is first class dullard.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by SweetyZinta(f): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
as far as am concerned, Credibility should be D watchword. If Nigerians are no longer credible He should appoint Ghanians or Libyans. D job must be done!!!

#SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by mars123(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2015
i always tell people, the end justifies the means...if Nigeria will become better at the end of his four years, nobody will remember that they once criticized his appointments.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by bolaino(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
SweetyZinta:
as far as am concerned, Credibility should be D watchword. If Nigerians are no longer credible He should appoint Ghanians or Libyans. D job must be done!!!

#SaiBaba
#SaiBaba
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by bolaino(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
mars123:
i always tell people, the end justifies the means...if Nigeria will become better at the end of his four years, nobody will remember that they once criticized his appointments.
precisely my good sire.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by bolaino(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
President Buhari is Nigeria's messiah, and every enlightened and Wise Nigerian would realize this. The world is changing, and it's changing very fast, and in order for us to keep up with the pace of this Global change, Nigeria needs nothing less than a bold and charismatic leader, and President buhari has proven to be that Bold and Charismatic leader, Bold in the sense that, he is not afraid to do as his heart and mind tells him, and Charismatic in the sense that he knows and acknowledges that his critics are hell bent on rubbishing his name and credibility, but still graciously ignores all their subtle and not so subtle whims and caprices. President Buhari is wise, and I believe very strongly in his leadership qualities. I do not believe that president Buhari has broken any law by appointing People from his Region as key Government officials in his administration. Yes Nigeria is a diverse country, with various ethnic groups, but there is no where in the Nigerian Constitution that says the president has to appoint Government administrators based on their ethnicity, so if the President feels that he would be more comfortable working with people based on merit, Rather than ethnicity, then I support him whole heartedly, if the president likes, he can appoint his Brothers, sisters and cousins as key Government officials in his administration, then he should go ahead, we should not complain, because we elected him as our leader, and as our leader we should give him the opportunity to do what he sees fit. Should the president appoint people who would covertly seek to subvert his government because of tribal sentiments? No. The man should be allowed to appoint anybody he sees fit to run specific affairs of his Government. The man is Nigeria's messiah, the man will prove to be a better Democratic Nigerian leader than past Nigerian Presidents. I believe very strongly in his leadership qualities, and in my own opinion, he has done what seems best to Nigeria and Nigerians by his recent appointments.
Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:

Re: President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!! by economania(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Buhari becomes Nigeria President is an opportunity in disguise. It is very hard to b believed by PDP benefactors, they are seriously experiencing hard time.All the economy recession witness in the country are artificial created by PDP benefactors to stain Buhari programs. If APC can return PMB/Osinbajo comes 2019,we would reap the dividend of democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari's Former CSO Was Also Sacked By SSS / Reject Buhari’s Appointments, MASSOB Tells Ndigbo / Checkout What The Chairman Of NHRC Told Governor Of Niger State On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.