Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Over 50 Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Over 50 Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola (710 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola by adeememman(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
OVER 50 AMAZING USES OF COCACOLA In a more refined search of ways to remove stains, I came across sites that made reference to a can of Coca-Cola as a way to remove the oil/grease spot. I tried it, cynical but hopeful, and it worked. Not 100%, but it was way better than before. It did leave me wondering, are there other uses for Coca-Cola? It turns out there are a lot more. These whole list have not been tested, but the ones I have listed here are the uses I found turning up time and again; not just on the web, but in books and magazines. If you have any more, feel free to share. And by the way, I’m no Coca-Cola advocate, I’m sure Pepsi would work just as well (unless there is a secret Coke ingredient behind all of this…but I doubt it). Here is the list; Remove grease stains from clothing and fabric. Remove blood stains from clothing and fabric. Add Coke to your laundry to remove bad smells, especially fish. (Mama Nkechi must hear this) Remove rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Clean oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off. Prevent an asthma attack! Apparently, the caffeine in two 12oz cans can prevent the onset of an attack. Read more here: www.madesimpleonline.xyz/2015/08/over-50-amazing-uses-of-cocacola.html?m=1
Re: Over 50 Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola by maputohq: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
You Shud V Posted Da List. I Know Of One Who Used It To Wash His Cement Stained Hand.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please I Need Fresh Prawn Urgently / Cooking: / Green Apron (@greenapronng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.