Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Need Two Actors For Youtube Series - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Two Actors For Youtube Series (1343 Views)

Which App Can I Use To Make A Video For Youtube That Displays A Still Image / Last Call For Voice Actors :( For African Based Animation / Looking For Voice Actors For An Animation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by isobadt: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am working on a ten episode youtube series that will feature only two characters, one male and one female.

Both young between the ages of 18 and 35.
Both based in Lagos and able to play roles that revolve round comedy and also serious matters.

The roles are not paying roles as I am using g the opportunity to build a portfolio and you could too.

I am trained in the US for film making as a hobby and also have most of the professional video equipment required to pull this off.

I am looking for talented artist who can work with me on this youtube project. We should be shooting everything with a one week period.

Please send me email with your picture if you are interested digital2014jobs@gmail.com
Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by Donald3d(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
isobadt:
Am working on a ten episode youtube series that will feature only two characters, one male and one female.

Both based in Lagos and able to play roles that revolve round comedy and also serious matters.

The roles are not paying roles as I am using g the opportunity to build a portfolio and you could too.

I am trained in the US for film making as a hobby and also have most of the professional video equipment required to pull this off.

I am looking for talented artist who can work with me on this youtube project. We should be shooting everything with a one week period.

Please send me email with your picture if you are interested digital2014jobs@gmail.com

Do you need a video editor,Visual effects artists ,for example for your titles and intro videos ?

1 Like

Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by WisdomTank: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am not an artist yet but would love to be one. I have come to develop passion for acting over time. So, would you consider me for an audition?

1 Like

Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by Donald3d(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
isobadt:

Simion @ ToriIndex
Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by ToriIndex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
isobadt:

Hi, good evening, am a pro in the voice over, talk shows and hype man, would be very interested to work with you. here's my line 07033785710. so how do we go about it.
Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by ToriIndex(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Donald3d:
Simion @ ToriIndex

I see you... thanks shocked grin
Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by shaiguy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
ToriIndex:

Hi, good evening, am a pro in the voice over, talk shows and hype man, would be very interested to work with you. here's my line 07033785710. so how do we go about it.

1 Like

Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by isobadt: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
ToriIndex:

Sure thing, please send the information request to the email and i will be in touch
Re: Need Two Actors For Youtube Series by ToriIndex(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
isobadt:

Sure thing, please send the information request to the email and i will be in touch

Already sent you a mail using friends2luvas@gmail.com
Sure to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Video Work / Art By Nigerian-born Njideka Akunyili Crosby Auctions For Record $1.1m Auction / First Bank End Of Year Party...2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.